Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stamford Market

2 posters

Go down

Stamford Market Empty Stamford Market

Post  malena stool Fri 23 Apr - 18:18

I took Mrs Stool out to Stamford Market today, the weather was fine as was our lunch and as we walked back to the car park with our bits and pieces we were cornered by a red rosetted maniac trying to force his parties mantra on us.

He appeared really shocked when I refused his pamphlets and asked for whatever expenses money he owed instead.

Do these thick robbing barstewards really believe that the expenses scandal has gone away?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Stamford Market Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stamford Market Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Stamford Market Empty Re: Stamford Market

Post  Lioned Fri 23 Apr - 22:50

Melena...........

"Do these thick robbing barstewards really believe that the expenses scandal has gone away?"

You know they do !!
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Apr - 9:28

Well, I emailed David Cameron to express my disgust at the Tories employing Clarence the Cross Eyed Liar. Lo and Behold, I got the same blanket response that everybody else got, which didn't answer my questions at all; no surprises there, then. But of course they have my Email adress, so now they keep spamming me. The Tories are going to do this, that and the other; Labour are this, that and the other; Why I Should Vote For David Cameron; the spam is now coming in at a rate of one a day. I've diverted the lot to the Junk box.

Not only did they not address my original issue, they have now got me on a spam list, and they still think I am going to vote for them???!!! Stamford Market 541656

Oh, and Labour are just as bad. I am voting for Robert Green if he can get 10 signatures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 24 Apr - 11:02

I did the same FG, I reported my disgust at Cameron's public acceptance of and descent into the world of deceit, corruption and lies and like you I now receive buckets of unasked for Tory spam.

Are these disingenuous cretins so mind numbingly stupid that they think I or anyone else reads unrequested political drivel?

If they cannot see the futility of these e-mails they certainly shouldn't be trusted with the running of a country.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content