Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening Gordon27 April 2010

2 posters

Go down

Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 Empty Good evening Gordon27 April 2010

Post  malena stool Wed 28 Apr - 18:13

Good evening Gordon,

Well, you’ve been at it again haven’t you? You’ve been making a complete and utter ass of yourself while out and about talking to the plebs……. how ludicrously oafish and inept.

How remiss of you to forget you were still wired up. How utterly charming were the comments you made about one of the electorate. Indeed one of the electorate who was going to cast her vote for the shallow, disreputable, parody of a Labour movement which once represented the working class of this nation.

The woman was called a bigot by you for asking pertinent questions; questions which each and every thinking person in this nation of ours is deeply concerned about. Are we all to be considered bigots then? You didn’t even manage to say it to her face did you???? No, you waited until you were in the secrecy of your posh shiny Government supplied limousine, a limousine which she, like the rest of the bigots of this nation has contributed to in paying our taxes.

Who did you blame for this tremendously infantile and unprofessional gaff? Yourself? No of course not, heaven forbid that the leader of the once respected Labour movement, the Prime Minister of Britain, once the most respected nation on this earth should carry the blame for any errors….

No, you blamed your secretary, the woman herself, anyone but you. It’s a good job the whipping boy system has been disbanded, or else the tea lady in Rochdale Town Hall would be flogged to within an inch of her life…..

And then just to make the bigot lady’s day you went round her home to apologise…ah, how sweet and how utterly two faced.

Apparently you misunderstood what she said…. I, along with millions of others heard what she said and more to the point what YOU said.

If you represent the best that New Labour can offer from the collection of shamed ministers, crooks and deviants as a leader then it is actually time to reject the whole party as anything other than a street gang of bullies, thugs and pimps, certainly not a fit party to represent the electorate of this once proud nation.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 Empty Re: Good evening Gordon27 April 2010

Post  fred Wed 28 Apr - 19:18

I watched the interview, the lady wasn't bigoted, she put her opinions across to Gordon very clearly, she didn't hum and ha, she said what she said from the heart, it was her genuine opinion and she was very articulate. GB obviously isn't used to articulate "plebs" and took offence, hence the abuse. A sure sign of a bully!! (just my opinion of course, before I get slagged off Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 25346 )
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 28 Apr - 19:22

fred wrote:I watched the interview, the lady wasn't bigoted, she put her opinions across to Gordon very clearly, she didn't hum and ha, she said what she said from the heart, it was her genuine opinion and she was very articulate. GB obviously isn't used to articulate "plebs" and took offence, hence the abuse. A sure sign of a bully!! (just my opinion of course, before I get slagged off Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 25346 )

Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 25346 Not by me Fred.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Apr - 20:57

and the gimp said he misunderstood her and that goonette harman says everyone makes mistakes. yeah firkin' right. that was no mistake. no way.

Good evening Gordon27 April 2010 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum