Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns/Amaral

+57
jimuck
malena stool
Colonel Fabien
T4two
pennylane
Carolina
MaryB
keepingmum
buildersbum
dutchclogs
jinvta
Claudia79
Keela
mumbles
AnnaEsse
Badboy
Bebootje
widowan
Sandi
jay2001
the slave
zodiac
jejune
tanszi
Christine
Karen
ann_chovey
docmac
fred
kitti
squeaker
Judge Dread
Jem
LJC
DavidA
margaret
Dimsie
lea
POPPY1
Wallflower
hobnob
Alpine Aster
wantthetruth
ashwil
Lioned
saloongirl
quickfingers
wjk
jeanie
Justiceforallkids
bootsy
contrary
frencheuropean
blossom45
steve1295
welshy
Annabel
61 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

McCanns/Amaral Empty McCanns/Amaral

Post  Annabel Wed 8 Sep - 6:30

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/mccann-querem-casa-de-amaral

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccanns-want-amarals-family-home.html

McCanns Want Amaral's Family Home
8 September 2010 | Posted by Joana Morais

Sofia Leal & Gonçalo Amaral have been married for the last eight years and have two young daughters

“I will not get divorced. That would be a fraud. Our family lives in full communion [unity].”

Sofia Leal, who has been married for the last eight years with the former Judiciary Police coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, reacted indignantly upon being notified with a citation requested by the McCanns, to proceed with a separation of assets in order to allow the arrest of a house in the municipality of Olhão, within the scope of a 1.2 million euros claim.

By Paulo Marcelino

The claim made by the McCanns is based on the contents of the book “Maddie - The Truth of the Lie” (written by Amaral, in July 2008) concerning the investigation into Maddie's disappearance, the McCann's daughter, in Praia da Luz (Algarve), back in May 2007. The couple alleges that the former investigation coordinator accuses them of being responsible for their daughter's death and persists on the abduction thesis.

The interim measure [injunction] was filed at the 1st Civil Court of Lisbon in June 2009 and was allowed. The McCanns gained all the still due book authorship rights, half of Amaral's retirement pension as well as his “share [moiety, half] of their rural property” in Olhão. In July this year, the house division in two parts at the registry office was refused on the grounds that it affected a common asset.

The McCann couple via their lawyer [Isabel Duarte] applied for Sofia Leal execute a separation of assets, as foreseen by law. She refused and in August the court carried into completion the full arrest. “My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends. I am shocked that a couple who affirm to be religious is seeking out to destroy our family”, said Sofia Leal.

British Rule Out Abduction

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) does not held Madeleine McCann's disappearance recorded as an abduction, thus accepting that there is no evidence to suggest that a crime of that nature has taken place; exactly what was concluded by the Portuguese Judiciary Police investigation initially led by Gonçalo Amaral and that is mirrored in the book “Maddie - The Truth of the Lie”.

In a reply to an investigator, who requested [FOIA PDF here] information regarding British missing children abroad, the Consular Directorate of the Foreign Office - dated December 14, 2009 to which the CM had access - it is affirmed: “The FCO filed the case in May 2008 [Ben Needham]. You will also be aware of the Madeleine McCann case. Both this and the Needham case are categorised as a missing persons, rather than child abduction cases, as there is no evidence in either case to support whether the children were or were not abducted.”.

in Correio da Manhã 08.09.2010

Related
Exclusive Video: McCanns Press Conference February 2010

Read as well: http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/03/any-resermblance-is-pure-coincidence.html
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/03/many-victims-of-mccann-media-campaign.html
Em Português (Sinopse): Carta de uma Noite de Verão

Last edited by Annabel on Wed 8 Sep - 9:12; edited 3 times in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
McCanns/Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns/Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

McCanns/Amaral Empty Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 7:40

OMG....the damn cheek off themccanns.....asking for the seizure off the house.....why dont they sell their house to look for their daughter instead off putting amarals children on the street, how the hell can the mccanns live with that.....well if they can live will hiding their own childs body they can live with anything!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 8 Sep - 7:46

McCanns/Amaral 839934 That's the way i am reading it also. The McCanns have sent a notice to seize all of Mr Amaral's property toward the damages claim of 1.2 milliion. This has not even been settled in court so how the hell can they get away with this. McCanns/Amaral 130652
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 8 Sep - 7:50

Can the McCanns sink any lower? Well I bet they can and will. What will be next?
It is beyond belief how much hatred and poison they have running through their veins!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 7:53

Greedy bastards.

Now...perhaps....mr amaral will take those 'kid gloves' off and say what he has got to say.....hes been far too 'nice' about the mccanns and its time he faced fire with fire....

TREAT THEM THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED HIM AND HIS FAMILY...

Remember mr amaral.....this is the fight for your family and justice...to hell with feelings now, they havent given a damn about YOUR feelings and YOUR family...so do the same...YOUR CHILDRENS WELLBEING AGAINST THEIR CHILDRENS WELLBEING...if it were me..i know what i would choose...MY FAMILY COMES FIRST..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 7:55

fred wrote:Can the McCanns sink any lower? Well I bet they can and will. What will be next?
It is beyond belief how much hatred and poison they have running through their veins!

Fred.....the truth does funny things to some people...the mccanns are full off venom and bile...mr amaral has to treat them the way they deserve to be treated...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 Sep - 8:04

Why should the Teflon Two care about Mr Amaral's small children? They didn't even give a flying fart about their own. McCanns/Amaral 157799
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 8:08

"“My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends. I am shocked that a couple who affirm to be religious is seeking out to destroy our family”, said Sofia Leal.

Tell it like it is Sofia McCanns/Amaral 307691

Last edited by pennylane on Wed 8 Sep - 8:20; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 8 Sep - 8:14

McCanns/Amaral 303636 Does this mean that Mr Amaral has agreed to an out of court settlement.? I just can't see how the McCanns could order seizure of Mr Amarals home if the court case is being appealed. I bloody hope not.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 8 Sep - 8:15

the way isee it why if they are innocent would they threaten someone like this??????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 8:17

What a beautiful picture of Goncalo and Sofia McCanns/Amaral 83453

McCanns/Amaral 2010-09-07223430_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$eac40245-8d43-4d16-aa02-ed15ed0da96f$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 8 Sep - 8:18

McCanns/Amaral 306321 From Joanna's site.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccanns-want-amarals-family-home.html :

McCanns/Amaral 371436 My God! They are even entitled to half of Amaral's retirement pension . Evil Parasites.

Last edited by welshy on Wed 8 Sep - 8:22; edited 1 time in total
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 8:21

Welshy thank you McCanns/Amaral 306321
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 8 Sep - 8:24

welshy wrote: McCanns/Amaral 306321 From Joanna's site.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccanns-want-amarals-family-home.html :

McCanns/Amaral 371436 My God! They are even entitled to half of Amaral's retirement pension . Evil Parasites.
as the sister of a cop that is horrible to hear if anyone did that to my brother i dunno what id do!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 8 Sep - 8:24

pennylane wrote:Welshy thank you McCanns/Amaral 306321

Your welcome pennylane. I'm furious that they can get away with this. Why are the Portuguese courts allowing one of their own to be treated like this.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 8 Sep - 8:27

welshy wrote: McCanns/Amaral 839934 That's the way i am reading it also. The McCanns have sent a notice to seize all of Mr Amaral's property toward the damages claim of 1.2 milliion. This has not even been settled in court so how the hell can they get away with this. McCanns/Amaral 130652

That's what dirty lawyers do to put pressure on someone. I hope Amaral will come out of this well.
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 8 Sep - 8:39

WHY THE FCUK DONT THE MCCANNS PUT THE SAME EFFORT INTO LOOKING FOR MADDY AND CHOOSING THE RIGHT DETECTIVES AS THEY DO PURSUING MR AMARAL, F'ING UNBELIEVABLE, IMO THEY ARE SO VERY DESPERATE FOR MONEY, THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT MADDY ITS JUST ABOUT THEIR GREED AND MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!..........WHY? McCanns/Amaral 182123
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 8:54

It's grotesque that the pubic donated their hard-earned money to these two narcissistic, child-neglecting parasites!

Karma will get them - of that I am certain!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 8 Sep - 8:55

pennylane wrote:It's grotesque that the pubic donated their hard-earned money to these two narcissistic, child-neglecting parasites!

here in australia this would never happen !!!! as far as i know cops have never been treated this shit!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Sep - 9:02

The interim measure [injunction] was filed at the 1st Civil Court of Lisbon in June 2009 and was allowed. The McCanns gained all the still due book authorship rights, half of Amaral's retirement pension as well as his “share [moiety, half] of their rural property” in Olhão. In July this year, the house division in two parts at the registry office was refused on the grounds that it affected a common asset.

Well at least the request was denied so all they are left with if they win is half of Amaral"s Pension and the Book
rights. What a Pair they are turning out to be!!!!! Will any U.K. Paper be honest enough to show the real side
of the McCanns and print this? Talk about being Guilty until proved Innocent McCanns/Amaral 371436
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 9:08

Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:It's grotesque that the pubic donated their hard-earned money to these two narcissistic, child-neglecting parasites!

here in australia this would never happen !!!! as far as i know cops have never been treated this shit!!!!

The McCanns may have accrued enough ill-gotten gains to pursue anyone that dares speak the truth about them, but their luck is running out. The money that saved them, will inevitably be their downfall. They should have taken their "good quality wristbands" and cut and run when they had the chance! There's a Tsunami heading their way - and it won't be pretty when it hits. McCanns/Amaral 36898
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ashwil Wed 8 Sep - 9:16

pennylane wrote:"“My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends. I am shocked that a couple who affirm to be religious is seeking out to destroy our family”, said Sofia Leal.

Very interesting choice of words, too, from Sofia. "or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends" is not just a casual remark, is it? She chose those words for a reason.
ashwil
ashwil
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 209
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Sep - 9:20

ashwil wrote:
pennylane wrote:"“My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends. I am shocked that a couple who affirm to be religious is seeking out to destroy our family”, said Sofia Leal.

Very interesting choice of words, too, from Sofia. "or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends" is not just a casual remark, is it? She chose those words for a reason.

I think she has picked up on the Kaspar Statement but while the behaviour of Payne and Gerry was odd, it
doesn"t mean they are pedophiles.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 8 Sep - 9:25

I wonder if the McCanns are doing this to force an out of court settlement because they might not be so sure of their libel case.
They must be the most despicable people on the face of the earth and karma will get them one day. They are pure evil!
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 8 Sep - 9:26

Panda wrote:
ashwil wrote:

I think she has picked up on the Kaspar Statement but while the behaviour of Payne and Gerry was odd, it
doesn"t mean they are pedophiles.
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down