Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Tea Stain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tea Stain

Post  margaret on Wed 24 Nov - 14:39

Because it bugs me and because the now very famous* 100 questions for Kate McCann has this at No.26:

*(google 'mccann tea stain') l would guess it's the same for many of the questions, that list is posted everywhere on the net

26. Will Kate McCann tell us why she told police that Madeleine's pyjamas had a tea stain on them on the morning of the 3rd May 2007 and that she had had to wash this stain out? She did not know how the stain came to be on the pyjamas as it was a dried stain, aged. She had not noticed this when she put her to bed the previous evening and at that time she had only given the child milk to drink. What was her reason for bringing this up?

Did Madeleine attempt to make tea in the absence of her parents on the night of the 2nd? Did she do so again on the night of the 3rd and was injured? What is the significance of mentioning a tea stain?


Why mention it? Tell you why it bugs me, because the other morning my little one spilt some of his hot chocolate down the front of his white school shirt. As we were leaving for school l quickly changed it, washed it through with cold water and left it to soak, however the outline of the stain was left and to be honest it struck me that this did indeed look like a blood stain.

So why mention it at all? there can only be three reasons...

1. Because it really was a tea stain.
Why bother mentioning that above all the monotony of family life?

2. Because it was a stain of another kind that had to be washed out.
What could it have been, blood, semen??

3. There was no stain but it made KM look like a caring mother towards Maddie.
Which therefore begs the question, was the reality different?

Further questions..... were these pyjamas that needed washing/rinsing the ones Maddie went missing in? Is that why the 'tea stain' was mentioned because they knew if Maddie was found the pyjamas were marked and they had to prepare explanations? Do the PJ have these exact pyjamas? Did Eddie and Keela alert to any pyjamas?

We know that Mcs don't say anything of value unless it's in preparation for defending themselves....
Kate & Gerry taking solace in the church (so they could talk without being overheard)
Kates reading of the bible (the page that was marked which told the story of a child dying)
The carrying of dirty nappies and rotten meat (to 'innocently' explain away the cadaver scent )

Views??

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Guest on Wed 24 Nov - 15:00

margaret wrote:Because it bugs me and because the now very famous* 100 questions for Kate McCann has this at No.26:

*(google 'mccann tea stain') l would guess it's the same for many of the questions, that list is posted everywhere on the net

26. Will Kate McCann tell us why she told police that Madeleine's pyjamas had a tea stain on them on the morning of the 3rd May 2007 and that she had had to wash this stain out? She did not know how the stain came to be on the pyjamas as it was a dried stain, aged. She had not noticed this when she put her to bed the previous evening and at that time she had only given the child milk to drink. What was her reason for bringing this up?

Did Madeleine attempt to make tea in the absence of her parents on the night of the 2nd? Did she do so again on the night of the 3rd and was injured? What is the significance of mentioning a tea stain?


Why mention it? Tell you why it bugs me, because the other morning my little one spilt some of his hot chocolate down the front of his white school shirt. As we were leaving for school l quickly changed it, washed it through with cold water and left it to soak, however the outline of the stain was left and to be honest it struck me that this did indeed look like a blood stain.

So why mention it at all? there can only be three reasons...

1. Because it really was a tea stain.
Why bother mentioning that above all the monotony of family life?

2. Because it was a stain of another kind that had to be washed out.
What could it have been, blood, semen??

3. There was no stain but it made KM look like a caring mother towards Maddie.
Which therefore begs the question, was the reality different?

Further questions..... were these pyjamas that needed washing/rinsing the ones Maddie went missing in? Is that why the 'tea stain' was mentioned because they knew if Maddie was found the pyjamas were marked and they had to prepare explanations? Do the PJ have these exact pyjamas? Did Eddie and Keela alert to any pyjamas?

We know that Mcs don't say anything of value unless it's in preparation for defending themselves....
Kate & Gerry taking solace in the church (so they could talk without being overheard)
Kates reading of the bible (the page that was marked which told the story of a child dying)
The carrying of dirty nappies and rotten meat (to 'innocently' explain away the cadaver scent )

Views??

one of the traits of a liar. pick out an obscure point and talk about that instead of focusing on the key issue.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  margaret on Wed 24 Nov - 15:04

Marky wrote:

one of the traits of a liar. pick out an obscure point and talk about that instead of focusing on the key issue.


You believe the stain was a lie, all of it or some of the story?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Christine on Wed 24 Nov - 15:06

I don't think the stain on itself is important, but the fact that it says she was still alive on Thursday morning.

Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 968
Location : Belgium
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  SteveT on Wed 24 Nov - 15:16

Christine,

I agree, that was the point.

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 597
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 24 Nov - 15:27

If Madeleine had spilt enough tea for it to be noticible when dried, KM would have noticed it when it was spilt and whipped it off and rinsed it (like you did Margaret). I doubt they gave her tea anyway, it would be orange juice, cereal and off to the creche knowing them.
i've no idea why they focus on some of the things they do, other than to distract maybe, but I do recall they packed the kids clothes off to the laundry the day after the disappearance.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Angelique on Wed 24 Nov - 15:55

The tea stain could not have been blood/other or mistaken for blood/other - KM would know they could check so it wasn't because the PJ had it/would have it if they found the body and be curious.

They do prepare and insert things for use later as they did with Gerry saying "I wouldn't be surprised if they planted something in the Renault" (not sure of the words) to cover the eventually finding of blood and DNA.

But it was given "some importance" simply by being out of place - not something you would mention. Their habits within the apartment were fairly sloppy.

Angelique


Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Alpine Aster on Wed 24 Nov - 18:49

Kate said she hung the pyjamas out on the balcony to dry, perhaps this was done so a member of the public would see them, the pyjamas have played a part with Jane Tanner's ever changing ID.
Kate does not seem that concerned about washing clothes does she, after all she man handled six deceased bodies in her ganga pant's , and then took the pant's on Holiday with her, a dried tea stain on Holiday is not the end of the World is it! it seems rather irrelevant, but it was mentioned for a reason, and as People have said The McCann's do nothing without a reason.


Another pair of pyjamas exactly the same size as the ones that Madeleine was supposed to have worn the Night of the 3rd of May, where sent for Forensic Examination, in the Report below it states that the pyjamas were size 2/3 Years 97cm, it states that the pyjamas that were being sent were equal in make, model and size to what Madeleine was supposed to have worn when she disappeared.


Report below.

The present inquiry investigates the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on 3rd May 2007 from P da L.

By means of this note I am sending a set of child’s pyjamas to the Scientific Police Laboratory.

The pyjamas are of Marks $ Spencers make and size 2/3 years, 97 cm.

The pyjamas are composed of two pieces, a camisole without buttons and half length sleeves, pink in colour with designs and letters and white trousers with floral motifs (small), on the right leg there is a design (smaller size) that is the same as the design on the camisole.

The pyjamas being sent are “equal” in make, model, size, colours and designs and presumably texture, as those the girl was wearing at the moment of her disappearance.

The article sent serves for eventual comparison with “fibres” collected during the competent examinations carried out by staff from the SPL, within this inquiry.

Compliments.

G. Amaral.

End.


Forensic Report.
Processos Vol XIII


Pages 3483 to 3487



Forensic report Nº 200711800-FI

Requested by:: Portimao DIC

NUIPC 201-07 Galgs

Correspondence number: 3609 of 31st October 2007

Examination initiated : October 2007


Material for Examination

I. Six collection kits of woven fibres which present the following references relating to the area of vestige collection:

1. “Inferior part of wall” and “Pip”.
2. “Superior part of wall” and “PSP”
3. “Middle part of wall” and “PMP”
4. “Middle part of wall” and “PMP”
5. “Superior part of wall” and “PSP”
6. “Inferior part of wall” and “Pip”.

Each kit comes inside an orange coloured envelope, each of these envelopes are inside a paper envelope with the following references, amongst others “Vestige Nº 26, Apartment 5 A, OC resort, P da L. Garden wall of the apartment, 2007/08/02”.


II – A pyjama camisole, pink in colour with motifs stamped and sewn on to the front (the latter of material, buttons and messages) (see photographs 1 and 2). Three labels can be seen, one of them has the following references, amongst others: “Top 100% COTTON EXCLUSIVE OF TRIMMINGS”.

III – White coloured pyjama bottoms with stamped designs in pink shades (different tones), green and yellow and with a trim at the bottom of each leg (see photo 3 and 4). Three labels can be observed, one of them with the following reference, amongst others “Bottom 100% COTTON EXCLUSIVE OF TRIMMINGS”.

REQUEST

We request the examination of the samples collected from the garden wall with the aim of carrying out the “search and identification of eventual fibres and their comparison with the two parts of the pyjamas similar to those the girl was wearing when she disappeared”.

OBSERVATIONS AND TESTS CARRIED OUT

With the objective of identifying the fibres from the searches for samples from the garden wall, it was proceeded to identify the prime material of the pyjamas, from which we had previously collected reference samples from both the top and the bottom. Identification was done using an optical microscope the following results were obtained:

Pyjama camisole:

The front was made up of white base thread and external pink thread.

- Prime material of the white thread: cotton and synthetic fibre (very pigmented).
- Prime material of the pink thread: cotton (the colouring was not visible by microscope).

The back of the top consisted of pink coloured thread

- Prime material of the pink thread: cotton (the colouring was not visible by microscope).


The Pyjama bottoms:

The material of the pyjama bottoms consisted of white coloured thread.

- Prime material of the thread: cotton

Observations using a stereoscopical magnifier and an optical microscope

With the objective of comparing eventual textile fibres collected from the wall with the fibres from the pyjamas, a search was made of the textile fibres (synthetic white fibres and white and pink cotton fibres) from the samples collected for examination. The search was carried out using a stereoscopical magnifier and an optical microscope, pink and white cotton fibres having been selected as well as white synthetic fibres for subsequent comparison.


Comparison Microscope

The fibres selected were compared to the fibres from the pyjamas using an optical comparison microscope. The following results were obtained:

- No synthetic fibres were detected that were compatible with the pyjama fibres.

- In relation to the cotton fibres, although numerous white cotton fibres were detected in all the samples, in none of them were vestiges detected that enabled discriminatory comparative analyses (such as for example, vestiges of stamping).

CONCLUSION

The analysis of the samples collected from the garden wall of the apartment of the OC yielded the following results:

- No synthetic fibres compatible with the fibres received for comparison from the pyjamas were found.
- Numerous white cotton fibres were found. However, this result should not be considered to be significant, given that according to studies of distribution and persistence of textile fibres it should always be possible to find fibres of different types and colours on any surface, white cotton fibres being very common and without discriminatory parameters.
- In addition, the interval of time that has passed between the events being investigated and the collection of samples (out in the open air) means the existence of fibres from the date of the events is of very low probability.

Note: The material remains archived at the SPL.

Lisbon, 23rd November 2007

Signed

Superior Specialist Machado Area Chief Monteiro.

End.









Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Location : UK.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Guest on Wed 24 Nov - 20:07

margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:

one of the traits of a liar. pick out an obscure point and talk about that instead of focusing on the key issue.


You believe the stain was a lie, all of it or some of the story?

something along the lines of 'i don't want to talk about that lets talk about this.' changing the subject if you like.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  margaret on Thu 25 Nov - 13:56

thanks alpine, l hadn't seen any of that.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  pennylane on Thu 25 Nov - 14:09

Marky wrote:
margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:

one of the traits of a liar. pick out an obscure point and talk about that instead of focusing on the key issue.


You believe the stain was a lie, all of it or some of the story?

something along the lines of 'i don't want to talk about that lets talk about this.' changing the subject if you like.


Just like when Kate interrupted with "did we talk about the petition?" on the recent Channel 4 interview. She knew darn well they had, but Gerry was squirming and scratching his way through some difficult questions about where had all the Fund money gone, and the sale of Goncalo Amaral's book.

Creepy, crafty Kate!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Carolina on Thu 25 Nov - 15:43

margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:

one of the traits of a liar. pick out an obscure point and talk about that instead of focusing on the key issue.


You believe the stain was a lie, all of it or some of the story?

I don't think that Marky was saying that the story about the tea stain was a lie, he was saying that people who lie do focus on an obscure detail in order to divert attention from the more important points. I believe that the stain was something else and not tea and that is why she brought it up. I can't see anyone making up a story like that out of the blue and Kate obviously does not have enough imagination to make up a credible story.

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tea Stain

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:21


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum