Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet Another one Arrested in Spain

3 posters

Go down

Yet Another one Arrested in Spain Empty Yet Another one Arrested in Spain

Post  mara thon Thu 9 Dec - 22:38

It seems every other week the Spanish police arrest British peadophiles. What I can´t get my head round is how these criminals who are on bail in UK can simply just walk out of the country. They have to fly, sail or drive so passport control is obviously not very efficient and I thought they had to surrender their passports anyway.
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_28246.shtml

British paedophile caught in Benalmádena sentenced in the UK

Glen Tranter pled guilty in court and has been sentenced to six years in prison

A British paedophile who was arrested in Benalmádena earlier this year and extradited to the UK has been sentenced to six years in prison at his trial at Preston Crown Court, the Lancashire Telegraph reports.

Glen Tranter, one of Britain’s most wanted paedophiles, was arrested in Arroyo de la Miel, where friends say he made a living doing airport runs, after he was identified when his photo was shown on British TV. It’s understood that he was in a local bar when the Crimewatch programme was broadcast at the end of March and was recognised by other customers. He was originally arrested in the UK in June last year and released on police bail, but failed to keep the return date he had been given in September 2009.

The Lancashire Telegraph said he pleaded guilty to four offences of indecent assault and another four of sexual activity with a child. Two of the girls in question were as young as eleven or twelve.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Yet Another one Arrested in Spain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yet Another one Arrested in Spain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Yet Another one Arrested in Spain Empty Re: Yet Another one Arrested in Spain

Post  mumbles Fri 10 Dec - 0:54

Baffling, isn't it?

At least the Spanish police do a pretty good job at catching these barstewards! Yet Another one Arrested in Spain 944533
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Yet Another one Arrested in Spain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yet Another one Arrested in Spain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 10 Dec - 9:07

mumbles wrote:Baffling, isn't it?

At least the Spanish police do a pretty good job at catching these barstewards! Yet Another one Arrested in Spain 944533

Yes the British press keep yapping on how Iberia is a haven for paedophiles, yet why is that? Because the U,.K: bungling cops never manage to catch them before they arrive.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 10 Dec - 12:17

They seem to catch some but then simply let them walk, fly, drive, sail or swim out of UK with not a single thing to stop them. It always makes me laugh when they are apprehended over here the UK police try to take the credit, it´s always with "joint cooperation". What utter rubbish. Other countries then get the bad press for having so many peadophiles but they never mention that these self same paedophiles have been allowed to just leave UK. I guess it´s easier for UK to just let them go, leave the work of catching them again to another countries police and then take the credit themselves.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down