Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jo yeates

+69
Dimsie
princess_leia
T4two
pennylane
malena stool
Alpine Aster
kitti
ann_chovey
Badboy
margaret
Loopdaloop
fred
whatsupdoc
mumbles
fedrules
Wallflower
blackrose
Angelina
AspieDistra
Krisy22
Keela
wjk
keepingmum
MaryB
chrissie
Karen
SteveT
AnnaEsse
welshy
jejune
LJC
bootsy
Angelique
sunflower
POPPY1
dazedandconfused
Lioned
FSoares
sans_souci
Roasted Arizona
fuzeta
Smudge
docmac
buildersbum
jinvta
jay2001
tanszi
Arguida
quickfingers
jeanie
HiDeHo
Indigo
aqeleega
ashwil
blossom45
Faithlilly
Midas
DavidA
ali1966
Sandi
flower
Panda
FreddieFireHog
dutchclogs
maebee
RunningFree
Palmeras16
tabs
comperedna
73 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

jo yeates - Page 3 Empty Re: jo yeates

Post  T4two Sat 25 Dec - 12:43

T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
jo yeates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jo yeates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 25 Dec - 12:51

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
jo yeates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jo yeates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 25 Dec - 13:13

Thanks Maebee,a certain inevitability because Jos had been missing so long, very sad and devastating for her Parents on this special day. My
thoughts are with them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sat 25 Dec - 13:16

Very sad.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 25 Dec - 13:35

Obviously the Police cannot confirm it is Jo until a postmortem or her Parents confirm it is her. The distance from Bristol to Somerset is apparently 4
miles , but the body, found near a Golf Course was barely hidden, which is odd.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 25 Dec - 14:07

What a tragic outcome. My heart goes out to her heartbroken parents. Jury's out on the boyfriend for now.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sat 25 Dec - 14:44

jo yeates - Page 3 284844 Very Sad!! A family ruined for life and on christmas day. Bless them .
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  bootsy Sat 25 Dec - 15:32

how very very sad,her poor parents were hanging on to the fact of her being abducted.My heart goes out to them jo yeates - Page 3 284844
bootsy
bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 25 Dec - 20:59

Such sad news. I heard this on Radio 4 on the way home this evening. How awful to get this news on Christmas day.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 25 Dec - 21:34

I've just re-read the Sky News article and notice there is no mention of a reaction from Jo's boyfriend.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sat 25 Dec - 22:26

I couldn't stop thinking about Jo all day today. Such a horrendous thing to happen. My heart is aching for her heart-broken parents on this Christmas Day. Unbearable. I don't know what to think about the BF. Time will tell.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Sat 25 Dec - 23:23

This awful news about Jo has really depressed me. Her poor, poor parents are going through the worst imaginable nightmare. Their fears have come true and on Christmas Day as well. Really terribly sad....

fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 25 Dec - 23:32

The latest bulletin just now says the clothed body of a young woman, still not formally identified , has been found 3 miles away from the couple"s flat.
Jo"s parents have been advised and they are devastated at the thought it could be their daughter.

It is too early to speculate but the finger is obviuosly pointing at the boyfriend since abduction seems less likely.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Sat 25 Dec - 23:38

As for the boyfriend, I suppose without the facts he should be given the benefit of the doubt, but I wonder if he planned his trip to Sheffield or if it was a spur of the moment thing ? No doubt forensics will be doing a thorough examination of the site where poor Jo's body has been found. It could be that Jo had another boyfriend who she let into the flat and ate the pizza with, but then why would the box be missing ?

To be honest though I feel a bit morbid discussing the case so soon after seeing her devastated parents on the news. I feel so sad for them :(
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 25 Dec - 23:49

fedrules wrote:As for the boyfriend, I suppose without the facts he should be given the benefit of the doubt, but I wonder if he planned his trip to Sheffield or if it was a spur of the moment thing ? No doubt forensics will be doing a thorough examination of the site where poor Jo's body has been found. It could be that Jo had another boyfriend who she let into the flat and ate the pizza with, but then why would the box be missing ?

To be honest though I feel a bit morbid discussing the case so soon after seeing her devastated parents on the news. I feel so sad for them :(

I know what you mean , best avoid any speculation at the moment and just sympathise with the Parents and try to imagine their grief.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Dec - 7:14

A sky Reporter outside the Parents home has said that Mr Yeates wishes it is Jo so that he can say goodbye.

Apparently it is going to take some time for the Post Mortem result and the Yeates may be called to identify the body, but if they are too traumatised
samples of their DNA will be taken.

It is reported that the body found was covered in snow which I thought would have preserved it. Under normal circumstances the Yeates or even a Relative would have been called to identify the body, why are the Police prolonging the agony for the Yeates.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Sun 26 Dec - 8:46

I'm sure the police must have good reasons for this decision. Perhaps, it's essential to minimise any contact with the body to preserve possible important forensic evidence. Poor Jo's parents must know that the young woman's body is their daughter's. I don't know how they will cope with losing their child in such an appalling way.

I wonder if the friend Jo phoned on her way back from the pub will be able to shed any light on Jo's plans for the weekend ? I wonder if Jo bought the pizza to eat alone or if she was planning to share it with the boyfriend ? I find it hard to believe that she was taken from her flat by a stranger. For me the most probable scenario is that Jo and Greg had a row which ended in her death and that he panicked, removed her body from the flat and dumped it hurriedly before heading up to Sheffield to establish an alibi. The police will no doubt be looking at CCTV cameras along the route for signs of his car and I imagine they'll want to inspect the car, posssibly with snioffer dogs.

Of course, I may be entirely wrong about this and another, unknown person may be the perpetrator. All I'm certain about is that this tragedy will have ruined the lives of Jo's parents...
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Dec - 9:23

It"s a terrible tragedy and Jo"s parents lives are wrecked. I also do not believe Jo was abducted or that she left her Flat willingly without her coat
and keys at least which does therefore point the finger at the boyfriend. Unless of course, Jo was seeing someone else who knew her boyfriend was
away.Maybe they had a fight and she fell and her death was an accident, he panicked, took her body away and had the presence of mind to take the
empty Pizza box. Time will tell but I feel so sorry for Jo"s parents.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 26 Dec - 10:31

I feel so desperately sorry for the parents - and for the body to have been found on Christmas Day is truly awful.

Does anyone know at what time on the Friday the boyfriend left for Sheffield?

I don't want to think the worst about him just yet - but it's possible (if he was involved) that he met Jo before she arrived home on Friday night - whatever happened, happened - and then he brought her jacket, handbag etc back to the flat with him when he returned on the Sunday.

It seems so strange that there was no sign of a break-in.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Dec - 10:35

OK, here goes with wild speculation. Boyfriend was in the flat and the pizza was cooked for him to take for his journey. Jo went out with him to the car to say goodbye and something happened at that point.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Dec - 10:38

It"s just been announced on skynews that members of Jo"s family and possibly her boyfriend will identify the body later today.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Dec - 10:39

Panda wrote:
It"s just been announced on skynews that members of Jo"s family and possibly her boyfriend will identify the body later today.

Thanks Panda.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 26 Dec - 11:04

I'm the only one in our household who seems to have any niggles about the boyfriend. Hubby thinks that someone followed her home, but with no signs of a struggle (or if there are, it hasn't been reported) I'm not convinced by that.

Such a shock with the news of the body being found yesterday and I just can't stop thinking about her parents. They will never be celebrating Christmas again.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

jo yeates - Page 3 Empty Police say the body is that of Joanna Yeates

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 Dec - 11:16

Breaking news on Sky:

Sky News

Body found is that of Joanna Yeates.

More to follow
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next