Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German had '8 children with stepdaughter'

+2
mara thon
POPPY1
6 posters

Go down

German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Empty German had '8 children with stepdaughter'

Post  mara thon Tue 15 Feb - 12:43

I don't know if this is posted anywhere else, please delete if so. According to a video report I have just seen the trial is due to end on 25th of February.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/136716/german-had-8-children-stepdaughter.html

A German man accused of forcing his stepdaughter to father eight of his children as well as sexually abusing his stepson and daughter goes on trial next week, a court spokesman said.

The 48-year-old man, named in media reports as lorry driver Detlef S., stands accused of 350 counts of sexual abuse and grievous sexual assault of minors.

Between 1987 and 2010, the man is suspected of abusing the trio and even farming the two females out to other men for sexual abuse in exchange for money.

One of the man's neighbours told the Rhein-Zeitung local daily: "We often wondered about the several children in his house. Especially because they looked so much like him."

The stepdaughter, now 27, has seven children from her stepfather aged from 11 years to 15 months, her lawyer Katharina Hellwig said. An eighth child died.

Authorities were alerted after the man's real daughter, 18, wrote a goodbye letter to the mother which was however intercepted by her half-sister, who gave it to social services, Hellwig said.

The man was arrested on August 10, 2010 and has been in custody ever since. The mother, who is in her 50s, is expected to appear as a witness in the trial and prosecutors are not charging her with any offence, Hellwig added.

"It looks as if she repressed what went on," the lawyer said. The trial is set to begin at the regional court in Koblenz, western Germany, on Tuesday.

"The crimes are so horrific that even experienced lawyers are shocked," the Rhein Zeitung said.

The case bears some similarities to that of Josef Fritzl in neighbouring Austria, who held his daughter Elisabeth as a sex slave in a cramped windowless dungeon for 24 years.

Fritzl raped her thousands of times, fathering seven children with her and letting one of the newborn babies die. He was sentenced to life in prison in March 2009.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Empty Re: German had '8 children with stepdaughter'

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 12:49

Thank you, mara thon. Why do some men do this? How can they abuse their own family like this? It's beyond my understanding.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

German had '8 children with stepdaughter' Empty Re: German had '8 children with stepdaughter'

Post  POPPY1 Tue 15 Feb - 13:03

There is no answer to that AnnaEsse,in simple terms.

In my first teaching job there was a girl sexually abused by her father when she was under 4.

She was in my form for several years in secondary school and it emerged when she was 16 she had been abused by her step-brother as well.

There are some deeply unpleasant people out there and then we see them in stories such as this.
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 13:10

POPPY1 wrote:There is no answer to that AnnaEsse,in simple terms.

In my first teaching job there was a girl sexually abused by her father when she was under 4.

She was in my form for several years in secondary school and it emerged when she was 16 she had been abused by her step-brother as well.

There are some deeply unpleasant people out there and then we see them in stories such as this.

How can such a child ever be convinced that the world is a (mostly) safe place? Her world was never safe for her. So sickening. So sad.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 15 Feb - 13:11

Dirty pig should be hung by his genitals. And why didn't the neighbours report him in all the intervening years?

I could not stand by and suspect if these were my neighbours, l'd report them and let the proper authorities decide if my information needed acting upon.

German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 371436
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 13:27

margaret wrote:Dirty pig should be hung by his genitals. And why didn't the neighbours report him in all the intervening years?

I could not stand by and suspect if these were my neighbours, l'd report them and let the proper authorities decide if my information needed acting upon.

Me too, margaret. I'd rather be proved wrong and risk being labeled interfering than risk allowing abuse to continue.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 13:27

margaret wrote:Dirty pig should be hung by his genitals. And why didn't the neighbours report him in all the intervening years?

Bolt cutters anyone?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 15 Feb - 13:32

Rusty bolt cutters I trust Anna, and of course no anesthetic.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  louiseh Tue 15 Feb - 13:41

The thing that really jumped out at me was the lawyer saying that the mother must have repressed what was going on. That's alot of repressing!!
louiseh
louiseh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 13:42

mara thon wrote:Rusty bolt cutters I trust Anna, and of course no anesthetic.

And long-handled and held with heavy-duty rubber gloves! Then we could hose him down with a high-pressure washer to remove the blood!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 15 Feb - 13:43

AnnaEsse wrote:

And long-handled and held with heavy-duty rubber gloves! Then we could hose him down with a high-pressure washer to remove the blood!

Wrong. Let lions and tigers lick the blood off him. German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Tue 15 Feb - 15:05

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Wrong. Let lions and tigers lick the blood off him. German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 25346

And here's me just wanting to ship them all off to a remote island to live in a childless community and drink bromide every morning ...... These ideas sound heaps better than mine. Nobody ever wanted the job of the hang-man, but I bet thousands would queue to be in charge of these rusty bolt-cutters. I'm very squeamish ...... but I would like to have a bloody go at it.
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 15:11

Midas wrote:
margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

And here's me just wanting to ship them all off to a remote island to live in a childless community and drink bromide every morning ...... These ideas sound heaps better than mine. Nobody ever wanted the job of the hang-man, but I bet thousands would queue to be in charge of these rusty bolt-cutters. I'm very squeamish ...... but I would like to have a bloody go at it.

I think the screaming might upset me so I'd have to wear earplugs as well as the gloves.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Tue 15 Feb - 15:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
Midas wrote:
margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I think the screaming might upset me so I'd have to wear earplugs as well as the gloves.

Vivisectionists have a method of cutting the vocal chords of many animals to stop their screams of agony, AnnaEsse. We could do this to paedophiles before grabbing the bolt-cutters. I amy need to wear a blindfold though. It may take a little longer for me to find the area I was working on to do a proper job ...... but I think I would still have a crack at it.
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 15:26

Midas wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Midas wrote:
margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Vivisectionists have a method of cutting the vocal chords of many animals to stop their screams of agony, AnnaEsse. We could do this to paedophiles before grabbing the bolt-cutters. I amy need to wear a blindfold though. It may take a little longer for me to find the area I was working on to do a proper job ...... but I think I would still have a crack at it.

Someone told me the other day about going into another lab at work to chat to the neuroscientists and, he said, "of course, neuroscientists need brains!" He was chatting to one of the researchers when he noticed, on the table, a dish with six little reservoirs, in each of which was a mouse head, eyes open. It wasn't until later I began to wonder why the eyes would be open! Eeeeeek!

Anyway, if you like, we could throw a tarp over the area of interest and guide you with the cutters. Otherwise you could do your bit by helping to throw him to the lions and tigers!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Tue 15 Feb - 15:35

AnnaEsse! Stop this right now! You are getting my hopes up for nothing. We will never get this through Parliament! Having said that ....... I will wait awhile, until Jim Gamble is organised in his new job, and then errrr ...... see if he has changed his mind about treating paedophiles in their own homes. He has a lot of influence ...... and may be looking for some new initiatives. I will tell him that we would do it all voluntarily ....... so it won't cost the State a penny German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 15:39

Midas wrote:AnnaEsse! Stop this right now! You are getting my hopes up for nothing. We will never get this through Parliament! Having said that ....... I will wait awhile, until Jim Gamble is organised in his new job, and then errrr ...... see if he has changed his mind about treating paedophiles in their own homes. He has a lot of influence ...... and may be looking for some new initiatives. I will tell him that we would do it all voluntarily ....... so it won't cost the State a penny German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255

Years ago I read one of those books that sticks in the mind. It was called, "Sister Gin," and it was about a group of older, very respectable and dignified, middle-class ladies who met once a week to play bridge. They also organised their other activity, which took place round the kitchen table. They did castrations on known rapists! OK I bid six spades!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Tue 15 Feb - 15:50

German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124 German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124

Errrr ..... I happen to be holding four Jacks ...... Is that an omen? German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255 German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 16:51

Midas wrote: German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124 German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124

Errrr ..... I happen to be holding four Jacks ...... Is that an omen? German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255 German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255

I don't know, but as I'm holding a fistful of points, I'm going 6 no trumps!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Tue 15 Feb - 16:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
Midas wrote: German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124 German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124

Scrap that AnnaEsse ..... I've started all over again. I've only gone and got all 13 Spades! Never seen that in all my years. It's gotta be a good omen. Will write to Gamble next week and let you know if I get a reply. German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Feb - 17:06

Midas wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Scrap that AnnaEsse ..... I've started all over again. I've only gone and got all 13 Spades! Never seen that in all my years. It's gotta be a good omen. Will write to Gamble next week and let you know if I get a reply. German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 613255

Yes, tell him we've got 13 spades ready and we're going for a Grand Slam! German had '8 children with stepdaughter' 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down