Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

+17
Lioned
Panda
margaret
Annabel
wjk
milly
gillyspot
Angelina
Angelique
Krisy22
malena stool
AnnaEsse
spongebob/muratfan
mumbles
kitti
frencheuropean
pennylane
21 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 Empty Re: THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Post  katertaif Tue 9 Jun - 22:46

Badboy wrote:ISIS AFFILIATES HAVE CAPTURED A POWER STATION  NEAR SIRTE THAT SUPPLIES WESTERN AND CENTRAL LIBYA,PREPARE FOR POTENTIAL BLACKOUTS IN THOSE AREAS.

I quite agree. Having been a shift superintendent in a fairly large power station near Jeddah and being in charge of a much smaller one near Taif I know that keeping the lights on isn't as easy as that, with good intentions, and knowledge. We know these people haven't got any good intent although of course I can't speak for their technical ability.

Depending on that aspect of it, the blackouts, - and there I agree with you completely, there will be blackouts - may be militarily motivated. Lack of knowledge and ability will result in chaos; which unfortunately will in itself work for them. any disruption to them serves their purpose.

THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 680495

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 Empty Re: THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Post  Badboy Wed 10 Jun - 20:31

FIGHTING HAS BROKEN OUT BETWEEN ISLAMIC STATE AND ANOTHER ISLAMIC MILITANT GROUP IN DERNA,RESIDENTS ARE STAYING INDOORS TO AVOID THE TROUBLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE DOMINO EFFECT IN THE MIDDLE EAST - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 10 Jun - 22:59

Badboy wrote:FIGHTING HAS BROKEN OUT BETWEEN ISLAMIC STATE AND ANOTHER ISLAMIC MILITANT GROUP IN DERNA,RESIDENTS ARE STAYING INDOORS TO AVOID THE TROUBLE.

Given the almost complete lack of response from the governments of the west towards what I believe to be the greatest threat we have yet faced, together with the profound disbelief and hostility of: For the want of a better expression, ordinary people, that may yet turn out to be the best hope for us, that these murdering thugs turn on each other and destroy themselves. There is news today of two suicide bombers in Pakistan who blew themselves up fighting among themselves.

One suicide bomber in Karnak, a popular tourist resort. A suicide bomber in Saudi Arabia - foiled, Possibly two more in Turkey, the blasts have not been explained yet. Forty three dead in fighting in the Yemen, some of which were suicide bombers. Last year alone there were 592 suicide bombings worldwide, with over 3,400 dead. This does not take into account the countless number of foiled attempts.

I even read one article where the suicide bombers are complaining. They want to die for Allah, but their masters consider them too valuable to throw away like that. they have too much battle experience. hence the recent kidnapping of some 500 children. No one cares about them.

So yes badboy, staying inside seems the best option for innocent people. It doesn't matter whose AK 47 kills you, and it doesn't matter which side sets off his explosive vest if you happen to be in the blast range.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 11 Jun - 20:51

ISIS AFFILIATES HAVE SEIZED A MILITARY AIRPORT NEAR SIRTE.
SEPARETLY ISIS SEEMS DETERMINATED TO ELIMINATE AL QAEDA/JIHADIST COMPETITORS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 14 Jun - 14:39

ISIS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN BEATEN BACK IN A BATTLE WITH OTHER ISLAMIC MILITANTS IN DERNA/DARNA.
MAY HAVE BEN MISTAKE TO PICK ANOTHER FIGHT WITH OTHER ISLAMIC MILITANTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 14 Jun - 18:46

OTHER ISLAMIC MILITANTS REPORTED TO HAVE DRIVEN ISIS AFFILIATES OUT OF DERNA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 18 Jun - 20:42

ISIS AFFILIATES HAVE KILLED SOME POLICEMEN IN TUNISIA,SOUNDS LIKE THERE ARE SPREADING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 18 Jun - 21:20

Badboy wrote:ISIS AFFILIATES HAVE KILLED SOME POLICEMEN IN TUNISIA,SOUNDS LIKE THERE ARE SPREADING.

What is an isis affiliate ? Is there any source to explain what qualifications they have ?

Could i be an affiliate of the Crusaders as i am Catholic ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 18 Jun - 21:37

Interesting point about the Crusades off course if you understand the Roman Catholics sponsored by Pope Urban were running rampant raping and pillaging on the go and beheading babies and all sorts of monstrous behaviour to try and gain territory in the Holly lands,all and even worse than this isis tribe now.
Even trying to form an alliaince (affiliates ?) with the Islam Sultan of Rum come the fifth Crusade !

Christianity has moved on a pace since the 1200's or so we think ! And the Roman Catholic Church have moderated their behaviour a bit and now there are just a few who would still like to rape babies,just a minority i am sure.
Taken about 900 years but we're getting there.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 19 Jun - 6:54

Badboy wrote:ISIS AFFILIATES HAVE KILLED SOME POLICEMEN IN TUNISIA,SOUNDS LIKE THERE ARE SPREADING.

Good morning Badboy

I think there is little doubt that these terror groups are spreading, and certainly governments are becoming increasingly concerned. Tunisia is being dragged into it now. Libya seems to be the main focus of attention now with half the country being held by this group calling itself Libyan Dawn. I haven't heard yet whether they have affiliated themselves with IS or not. They seem to form these loose relationships as and when it suits, and break them just as easily. In the meantime, innocent people are killed over an increasingly wide area.

I had a friend in Benghazi maybe I still have, I don't know. I haven't heard from him since about the time they killed Gaddafi.

Regime forces seem to have some success followed by reversals, and it seems every other day a new terrorist group springing up with yet another interpretation of the Qur'an regarding killing someone. Who are these 166 battalion have you heard anything about them?

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 19 Jun - 13:24

Lioned wrote:Interesting point about the Crusades off course if you understand the Roman Catholics sponsored by Pope Urban were running rampant raping and pillaging on the go and beheading babies and all sorts of monstrous behaviour to try and gain territory in the Holly lands,all and even worse than this isis tribe now.
Even trying to form an alliaince (affiliates ?) with the Islam Sultan of Rum come the fifth Crusade !

Christianity has moved on a pace since the 1200's or so we think ! And the Roman Catholic Church have moderated their behaviour a bit and now there are just a few who would still like to rape babies,just a minority i am sure.
Taken about 900 years but we're getting there.

That's very unhelpful of you.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 19 Jun - 19:35

katertaif wrote:

Good morning Badboy

I think there is little doubt that these terror groups are spreading, and certainly governments are becoming increasingly concerned. Tunisia is being dragged into it now. Libya seems to be the main focus of attention now with half the country being held by this group calling itself Libyan Dawn. I haven't heard yet whether they have affiliated themselves with IS or not. They seem to form these loose relationships as and when it suits, and break them just as easily. In the meantime, innocent people are killed over an increasingly wide area.

I had a friend in Benghazi maybe I still have, I don't know. I haven't heard from him since about the time they killed Gaddafi.

Regime forces seem to have some success followed by reversals, and it seems every other day a new terrorist group springing up with yet another interpretation of the Qur'an regarding killing someone. Who are these 166 battalion have you heard anything about them?

NEVER HEARD OF 166 BATTALIONS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 23 Jun - 23:56

SAID THAT ISIS AFFILIATES WILL TRY TO MINGLE WITH GENUINE REFUGEES SO THEY CAN LAUNCH SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN EUROPE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 24 Jun - 1:28

Badboy wrote:SAID THAT ISIS AFFILIATES WILL TRY TO MINGLE WITH GENUINE REFUGEES SO THEY CAN LAUNCH SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN EUROPE.

Good Evening Badboy

I think that is a foregone conclusion my friend. That is a chance too good to pass up. How successful they will be is another matter, but that they are there among genuine refugees is a certainty.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 27 Jun - 12:45

A BOMBER HAS ATTACKED A SHIITE MOSQUE IN KUWAIT CITY KILLING 25?
TUNISIA ALSO HAVE AN ATTACK ON ITS TOURISTS MENTIONEDON AOTHER THREAD.
ISIS HAS BEEN URGING ITS SUPORTERS TO ATTACK NONBELIEVERS DURING RAMADAN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 27 Jun - 21:06

Badboy wrote:A BOMBER HAS ATTACKED A SHIITE MOSQUE IN KUWAIT CITY KILLING 25?
TUNISIA ALSO HAVE AN ATTACK ON ITS TOURISTS MENTIONEDON AOTHER THREAD.
ISIS HAS BEEN URGING ITS SUPORTERS TO ATTACK NONBELIEVERS DURING RAMADAN.

Food evening Badboy.

Even with the reputed shortage of suicide bombers the terror groups are supposed to have this style of attack bothers me. Is this the world we are to  pass on to our descendants? We seem to have the choice of fighting the fanatics now, which all the signs seeming to show that ever more fanatics will flock to their banners. Or we allow then their Caliphates, and watch them fighting among themselves. With Christians, or by that time Dhimmis paying the jizya getting drawn into it all from time.

All the world leaders are worried Christian leaders are worried (with the possible exception of the POPE) I would have though the doubting Thomas's would have latched on by now as to what is going on in the world. After all Global Islam is the aim, and even the doubters cannot deny that. Nor can they deny the barbarous brutal way of going about it.

Tunisia, I can understand, even though I do not agree. A very large part of the Tunisian economy is built on Tourism. Some 16% I believe. If the terror groups can completely disrupt that, they have removed a substantial plank ready for them taking over. Even if Europe comes in and poppies them the cash, Europe only has so much to give, and when they start to run out, the first equation re-emerges.

The French Attack isn't very clear at the moment. Was it in fact a veiled attempt to blow the plant sky high. Certainly the diversity of attacks and especially the attacks in France, Kazakhstan, and Tunisia not to mention the Lebanon, seem to have move from a few square miles of desert

Last edited by katertaif on Sat 27 Jun - 21:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did not send first time)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 2 Jul - 14:34

ISIS HAVE TAKEN OVER A TOWN IN SINAI NEAR GAZA BORDER,KILLING 50 SOLDIERS,ISRAEL OR GAZA NEXT?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 3 Jul - 21:15

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE TAKEN OVER A TOWN IN SINAI NEAR GAZA BORDER,KILLING 50 SOLDIERS,ISRAEL OR GAZA NEXT?

Hi Badboy

If I had to choose I would say Gaza next as a springboard to Israel. They will get soundly thrashed by coming up against disciplined forces, at which point the Token Gazan government can go to the UN claiming war crimes by the Israelis again.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 3 Jul - 23:56

MORE ISLAMIC INFIGHTING IN DERNA WITH BOMBINGS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 5 Jul - 0:41

Badboy wrote:MORE ISLAMIC INFIGHTING IN DERNA WITH BOMBINGS.

Good evening my friend

This is all the extremist element (apparently more in numbers than we thought) know, fighting and more fighting. Even during the holy month of Ramadan supposedly a time of renewal and a reaffirming of faith the fighting goes ahead.

None of the dreadful weapons now at their disposal were thought up by them. Islam was initially spread at the point of the sword (what else) until western technology made the Islamic methods no longer viable. Stopped at the gates of Vienna, Islam kept itself to itself for some unable to do anything else Islam does not support technological advance in any way. It suppresses it.

Now of course oil money will purchase almost anything but even the powers that be are hesitant about placing atomic technology in the hands of lunatics who would as soon die while destroying their enemies which seems to be everyone to an extremist. After all they are going to paradise with the 72 virgins(renewable nightly) while we are going to have our flesh roasted off (again renewable nightly.

Apart from any other consideration no sin is attached to the extreme IS. In each and every case they have been tempted beyond their will to exist. Shortly after I started working for ARAMCO we got a letter round that our pork purchasing rations for the month were to be reduced. In my case I would still have to eat nothing but bacon in one of it's many forms to use my ration up. The reason for this drastic step was given as some nasty ill meaning expats had been flogging pork to Muslims who had been tempted to sin, and therefore their was no sin. At least on the Muslim side.

This is what allows the IS and Boko Haraam and al Queda, and all the others to commit the atrocities they do. No possible wrongdoing can be ascribed to them, we are wrong and deserving of nothing but death, and that is an end of it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 25 Jul - 22:45

ISIS HAVE BEEN DRIVEN FROM DERNA IN EASTERN LIBYA.
ISIS IN SIRTE AREA HAS TEAMED UP WITH EX-GADDAFI FORCES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 23 Aug - 23:45

ISIS HAS ISSUED POSTERS CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF SOME PROPLE WHO ARE LOYAL TO AL-QAEDA IN LIBYA AND EGYPT ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 24 Aug - 10:46

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS ISSUED POSTERS CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF SOME PROPLE WHO ARE LOYAL TO AL-QAEDA IN LIBYA  AND EGYPT ETC

Good morning Badboy

They are very prolific in calling for people to be killed. That is for me the measure of this good, just, and merciful deity of theirs. The problem being that there are already many incidents in Egypt (among other places) where there are regular beatings and even killings of Christians and even Muslims by mobs. IS will in all probability start claiming such atrocities to be their work or at least inspired by them.

It seems that a certain type of mindset can easily and in seconds transformed into bloody mobs calling for somebody's death. I understand that in a village in Egypt not so very long ago, a mob killed two people for refusing to pay the jizya or tax on second class citizens. A pregnant woman was also killed a few days later because someone started shouting that she was a secret Christian.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 26 Aug - 13:48

AnnaEsse wrote:There was a comedian on Radio 4 this morning talking about 'the domino effect.' He started by saying that dominoes falling down was just one game to play and imagined leaders sitting at tables playing with blocks with dots on and lining up the exact numbers of people on both sides of borders. It was quite funny.

Good afternoon AnnaEsse. I didn't hear that broadcast, I'm sorry I missed it. Isn't that virtually the way the Great war was fought? I have 100,001 men, while you have 100,000, I win by one?

I have often wondered how many wars would be fought if it was the actual leaders who did the fighting? Some do of course but very few. If say they were to be ferried out to an uninhabited island somewhere, with dumps containing all the lethal ironmongery they would need.Then told the ferry would return in a month, and the UN would go with whoever survived. I suspect even the likes of Kim Il Un and the self proclaimed Caliph Baghdadi would have second thoughts.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 1 Sep - 20:09

GREEK COASTGUARDS HAVE SEIZED A BOAT PRESUMBLY CARRYING WEAPONS FOR ISIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next