Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 28 Apr - 9:01


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  malena stool on Fri 29 Apr - 12:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
Thanks Anna.
Watergate pales in comparison.... I wonder if the famous last photograph of Madeleine was produced by the same technicians???

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 29 Apr - 14:21

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Thanks Anna.
Watergate pales in comparison.... I wonder if the famous last photograph of Madeleine was produced by the same technicians???

Yes, Watergate was a very professional job compared to this. There are many who don't like Alex Jones, but he's not the only one saying that the certificate is an obvious fake, not a very clever one at all.

After three years since Phil Berg launched his campaign to get Obama to produce this certificate, and Obama and his advisors have spent around two million dollars not producing his long-form certificate, Donald Trump intimates that he's going to employ private detectives to find it and lo and behold a certificate!

Of course, there's also the theory that this certificate has been produced at this time to distract attention from whatever else Obama is up to!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  malena stool on Fri 29 Apr - 19:35

Hi Anna,
I have a friend in the states who keeps me updated on Obamas dubious background and the ongoing saga of doubts about his US birth. She is of course a Republican but there are a lot of Democrats now wondering about hus true status....apparently.

This is her latest mail

THERE ARE MANY TRUE STORIES OF MEN BECOMING "GREAT IMPOSTERS", BUT THIS IMPOSTER'S STORY BEATS THEM ALL.

CAN ANYONE DISPROVE ANYTHING IN THIS E-MAIL?

OK... this is past the 'birthers' questions.... this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge that citizens of a country and especially American citizens who even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace or Truman played the piano.

Good grief... we are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man'. We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president. Honestly, and this is a personal thing...but it's niggled at me for ages that no one who ever dated him ever showed up. The simple fact of his charisma that caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would not have missed the opportunity.... We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed... Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton.. we all know about their heart problems and certainly speaking of the opposite sex- how could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House? Nope... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy..." or "What a great dancer!!" Now look at the rest of this... no
classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him....

.... I just dunno about this fellow.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen.

Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony. Has anyone talked to the professors? It is odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him.

When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos there? Every president gives to the public all their photos, etc. for their library, etc. What has he released? And who in hell voted for him to be the most popular man in 2010?????

Does this make you wonder?
Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE..
This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Did you see a picture called The Manchurian Candidate?.....

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.
George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia ..


NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.

WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!


malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  buildersbum on Fri 29 Apr - 20:01

So where do the US citizens think Obama is from, coz he must have come from somewere???

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 29 Apr - 20:02

malena stool wrote:Hi Anna,
I have a friend in the states who keeps me updated on Obamas dubious background and the ongoing saga of doubts about his US birth. She is of course a Republican but there are a lot of Democrats now wondering about hus true status....apparently.

This is her latest mail

THERE ARE MANY TRUE STORIES OF MEN BECOMING "GREAT IMPOSTERS", BUT THIS IMPOSTER'S STORY BEATS THEM ALL.

CAN ANYONE DISPROVE ANYTHING IN THIS E-MAIL?

OK... this is past the 'birthers' questions.... this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge that citizens of a country and especially American citizens who even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace or Truman played the piano.

Good grief... we are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man'. We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president. Honestly, and this is a personal thing...but it's niggled at me for ages that no one who ever dated him ever showed up. The simple fact of his charisma that caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would not have missed the opportunity.... We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed... Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton.. we all know about their heart problems and certainly speaking of the opposite sex- how could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House? Nope... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy..." or "What a great dancer!!" Now look at the rest of this... no
classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him....

.... I just dunno about this fellow.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen.

Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony. Has anyone talked to the professors? It is odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him.

When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos there? Every president gives to the public all their photos, etc. for their library, etc. What has he released? And who in hell voted for him to be the most popular man in 2010?????

Does this make you wonder?
Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE..
This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Did you see a picture called The Manchurian Candidate?.....

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.
George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia ..


NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.

WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!


Thanks malena. All of Obama's records are sealed. Odd. No one remembers him at Columbia. Suspicious since you'd think his former classmates would be lining up for their 15 minutes of fame, but not a one! I think Obama is the biggest fraud ever to get elected to any political position.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 29 Apr - 20:02

buildersbum wrote:So where do the US citizens think Obama is from, coz he must have come from somewere???

His Kenyan grandmother says she was present at his birth in Kenya.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  malena stool on Fri 29 Apr - 20:54

I' sooner believe the Grannie

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  mara thon on Fri 29 Apr - 21:31

Make of this what you will


http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2008/11/02/obamas-grandma-says-he-was-born-in-kenya/



mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  malena stool on Fri 29 Apr - 21:41

The link won't work for me.... Have they pulled it?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  mara thon on Fri 29 Apr - 21:53

working for me malena, I just tried it from my post on MM

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 29 Apr - 22:49

The link works for me. Here is the video.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The naked emperor in the White house 1/2

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 30 Apr - 8:17


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The naked emperor in the White house 2/2

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 30 Apr - 8:24


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  kitti on Sat 30 Apr - 9:01

He's also denying that he is a muslim.....


Why do you think gaddafi wrote him a letter starting....dear BROTHER.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 30 Apr - 12:23

kitti wrote:He's also denying that he is a muslim.....


Why do you think gaddafi wrote him a letter starting....dear BROTHER.

He was on his Indonesian school records as Muslim. Also, there is a video, which I'll find later, where he says, 'My Muslim...err...my Christian faith.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  kitti on Sat 30 Apr - 15:34

Yes I have seen the video where he slips up and the interviewer said, dont you mean your NOT a Muslim.



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  malena stool on Sat 30 Apr - 15:39

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:He's also denying that he is a muslim.....


Why do you think gaddafi wrote him a letter starting....dear BROTHER.

He was on his Indonesian school records as Muslim. Also, there is a video, which I'll find later, where he says, 'My Muslim...err...my Christian faith.'

Hi Anna
He must have some association with Islam Anna, A recent e-mail from the states:-

Quote
Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America 's story."

A US CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:
Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United States Constitution?

Declaration of Independence ?

Bill of Rights?

Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil
Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler,
reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures
shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely,the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To
many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ....

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America
Unquote

It makes you wonder just how this man managed to get himself into the Whitehouse.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  kitti on Sat 30 Apr - 15:44

Now, remember the discussion where Obama says everyone has the right to build a place off worship.....blah.... blah...blah.....building a mosque just around the corner from the 9/11 site.....now, I don't like Bush but I'm quite sure he would not say anything like that but obama seems very very nervous when this is discussed and tries to not get involved with it.......to allow this to be done and not to intervene seems very dodgy to me.....then you have the NOT wanting to get involved with the libyan intervention.....he did in the end but made it quite clear that he doesn't want another Iraq........an excuse.


And I can't stand his wife, she looks and sounds like a right bully.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 30 Apr - 16:03

kitti wrote:Now, remember the discussion where Obama says everyone has the right to build a place off worship.....blah.... blah...blah.....building a mosque just around the corner from the 9/11 site.....now, I don't like Bush but I'm quite sure he would not say anything like that but obama seems very very nervous when this is discussed and tries to not get involved with it.......to allow this to be done and not to intervene seems very dodgy to me.....then you have the NOT wanting to get involved with the libyan intervention.....he did in the end but made it quite clear that he doesn't want another Iraq........an excuse.


And I can't stand his wife, she looks and sounds like a right bully.

I don't like Michelle. She's been up to some rather dodgy things, as far as I am concerned. When she was Chief Exec of a hospital, lots of people who were on Medicaid and Medicare got sent to the hospital down the road. Then there was her trip to Spain and a whole bunch of them staying at a very expensive hotel, not to mention that they had flown there in Airforce 1. To me, Michelle is a Marie-Antoinette character.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  comperedna on Sat 30 Apr - 16:04

Are a lot of the posts in this thread tongue in cheek? I can't always get irony, especially online... Maybe its because I'm British. IMNSHO, assessing what evidence I have come across in the press and the net, the 'Birthers' and the 'Obama is a muslim' persons are barking... as in bonkers... as in deluded. This is not meant as an insult to anyone who does 'believe, ' but I have not come across anyone before who gives either of those ideas mental house room. Perhaps I have just not understood...

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 30 Apr - 16:09

comperedna wrote:Are a lot of the posts in this thread tongue in cheek? I can't always get irony, especially online... Maybe its because I'm British. IMNSHO, assessing what evidence I have come across in the press and the net, the 'Birthers' and the 'Obama is a muslim' persons are barking... as in bonkers... as in deluded. This is not meant as an insult to anyone who does 'believe, ' but I have not come across anyone before who gives either of those ideas mental house room. Perhaps I have just not understood...

Well, all I can say is that you haven't looked at the evidence. The day after Obama was inaugurated, he sealed all of his own documents. There is a whole lot more, but I don't have much time at the moment. Obama is close to being the biggest constitutional crisis of all time for the USA. There's no irony. His birth certificate, which he has only just produced is an obvious fake, even without there being at least three versions of it, his college records are sealed and he appears to have used quite a few Social Security numbers. That's just for starters!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  Lioned on Sat 30 Apr - 21:39

What does Nostradamus recon ?

Not sure i can run with this one yet,sorry.But i still dont believe the moon landings.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  kitti on Sat 30 Apr - 21:45

Why doesnt he just admit he's a Muslim instead off hiding it.


I don't trust him one bit......and I certainly don't like her either.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

I'm with Lioned on this one!

Post  comperedna on Sun 1 May - 13:29

This is my first venture away from the Madeleine topic and patently it is about something in a country not my own... but then Madeleline is British, and it is fair for people of other nationalities to comment. I'm a bit nervous also writing on this topic, Annaesse, as the whole excellent Forum is, I believe, your show, and you are Moderator... but I did believe a lot of people were being ironic, and that I did not get the underlying joke. I have put a smiley at the end of my piece to make it clear I am writing entirely in friendly mode.

I have looked at all the arguments I have been able to find about Obama's being born elsewhere than where he says he was, and about his being a muslim, and I find them totally without foundation and the remotest credibility. This morning I read in my paper that Donald Trump accepts them and has promoted them... Well there ye go. Perhaps Sarah Palin does too.

I don't think I am naive or very ill informed... One of my reasons for doubting is really very simple. Obama would have had to have bought off every nurse, doctor, porter, canteen lady, and cleaner to say nothing of all the fellow patients of his mother in the Hawaian hospital where he was born, even supposing he could trace them all to be sure they could not come forward and say: 'I was there and I know his mother never gave birth to him there on day X as his birth certificate says.' Fine to dislike and campaign against Obama, but do so on his politics and his policies!. The simple truth is that what he says cannot be properly refuted. Documentation shockumentation. I am surprised he bothered to get the long form of his birth certificate out! As for being a muslim... the man says he is a christian. End of story. People's religions are what they say they are.

BTW, for the record, I am not entirely averse to conspiracy theories. eg I believe the McCann parents covered up her death. I'm not sure... It is a probability rather than knowledge. Also, I believe it is quite likely that Marilyn Monroe was done in to prevent her letting on about her probable affair with JFK. Also, I met Mark Lane when he came to talk to us at UCL about the truth of the conspiracy theory surrounding the death of JFK and, as the years have gone on, I have come to believe the Warren Commission was incorrect in its main conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone... but as for Obama 'birther' and 'secret muslim' fixations ... Those I just can't take. I grant you it is certainly a fascinating topic...

If Obama were in the UK it would be supremely unimportant. His religion I mean. No that's not quite true. Even PM Blair waited till he left office before turned Roman Catholic overtly and officially. Here we are, rightly I think, highly suspicious of ANY public profession of religion... any religion in a politician. We do NOT like to think of the chap/chapess on his/her knees spuriously justifying his/her policies to him/herself by pretendy reference to some non existent god or 'gaaaaard' as some say it. It would mean he/she would be very unlikely to get elected. I know it is the reverse in the United States where politicians seem to be required to wear their exclusivley christian religious beliefs on their sleeves... I'm assuming being a muslim would not be approved of. Are you allowed to be jewish as a presidential candidate? I don't know. I ask this because atheist friends say atheists and agnostics are not trusted in the States. Here the reverse is true, but that is likely because about 51% of people do not 'believe in god' as the question is put. Even more are non-religious across the rest of Europe. However, a lot of people in the UK get put down as C of E (Church of England) automatically as the default position. When I had to go into hospital I complained about this and made them write Religion - None. Sometimes I vary it and put Humanist. :-)


comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama birth certificate an obvious fake

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum