Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children

4 posters

Go down

Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Empty Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children

Post  mara thon Mon 16 May - 12:21

rtn 13-19 May 2011

National Police in Palma de Mallorca arrested a 32 year old German citizen on Wednesday for allegedly sexually abusing his own children, recording the assaults on video and distributing them among paedophile rings via the internet.

Investigations by the Technological Investigation Brigade (BIT) in corroboration with agents in the Balearic Islands were prompted following reports of images appearing online featuring the children being assaulted by an adult and also being forced to perform sex acts upon each other.

The man being detained, who calls himself 'Cool Daddy' also furnished viewers of the videos with a contact email address for others interested in abusing minors.

Some of the images, taken when the children were aged three and nine, were caputred in the cabin of a boat later found to be hired for the purpose. At the time of the arrest the man was in possession of a memory card with several other recordings of a child aged around seven, purported to be the daughter of his former partner. He and the children involved were identified by parents at a primary school they previously attended, from a photograph.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Empty Re: Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children

Post  margaret Mon 16 May - 18:38

He should be castrated with a rusty spoon, his eyes and hands removed so he can't do it anymore. Vile pig.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children Empty Re: Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children

Post  mara thon Mon 16 May - 21:24

Reading about so many similar sad cases, in magazines, in newspapers etc I think it just goes to show that children are more in danger from their own families than they are from strangers.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 16 May - 22:20

mara thon wrote:Reading about so many similar sad cases, in magazines, in newspapers etc I think it just goes to show that children are more in danger from their own families than they are from strangers.

Paedophile hires boat for the purpose of abusing his own children 306321 Mara thon

I haven't been out for almost a week so missed this in our local press.

I'm so glad they caught this vile scumbag.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 17 May - 18:47

When you think, things can't get worse, you read shit like this!! That man should be hung drawn and quartered. That man can carry on after he has served (if indeed he does) his prison term. Those poor children have a life sentence! I don't care what two consenting adults get up, they can do anything they want. These poor children have their lives totally ruined, by someone that they should look up to and be able to trust, it sickens me, it really does.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down