Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief

+9
frencheuropean
pennylane
Panda
widowan
dutchclogs
Colonel Fabien
Lillyofthevalley
marxman
Annabel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Empty “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief

Post  Annabel Thu 26 May - 4:40

http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.com/2011/05/no-limits-on-review-of-madeleine-mccann_25.html

“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson says Scotland Yard is putting no limits on its review of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, reports the Leicester Mercury, a newspaper published in the English county where Madeleine was born and Kate and Gerry still live.

The paper quotes Sir Paul as saying his force's re-examination of the case would be a "significant piece of work" that could produce recommendations about new lines of inquiry.

"We are not putting any limits on it at this moment in time," he said. "We have no time scales yet because we haven't produced the scoping. It will be a significant piece of work."

He said Scotland Yard's international reputation made it easier for his officers, compared with those of other organisations, to "open doors".

"Sometimes we need to remind ourselves this is about a vulnerable missing child," he said. "I am a professional police officer, and when you get a request to do something about a vulnerable missing child, you should take that request very seriously.

"And then you get into negotiations about, is it right that we do it? Can we bring added value to it? And if we can bring added value to it, what is the right circumstance to allow us to do it to make sure that we are making the best use of the operation resources here and giving a fair return to Londoners?"

While Sir Paul believes it is "the right thing to do," critics claim the review, which will be funded by Britain's Home Office, has diverted resources from other crime victims and is giving special attention to the McCanns not available to the families of many other British persons missing abroad.

Madeleine's parents were in Lisbon this week to publicise the Portuguese edition of Kate McCann's book. Asked about her decision to write and have the book published, Kate McCann told the Sic television channel: “I always wanted to, to write down the truth, really, for my three children, and I guess the reason, or the trigger reason why I actually, why it became a book and why it was published, is because we have to fund the search for Madeleine. And the fund was running low, so we needed to raise the money.”

Gonçalo Amaral, the former coordinator of the Portuguese police investigation, says he welcomes the Met's involvement, but he is bluntly critical of Kate McCann's book, claiming it is offensive to "Portuguese justice, the Polícia Judiciária, those who have searched for her daughter, the Portuguese people in general and the people of the Algarve in particular.”

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Empty Re: “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief

Post  Guest Thu 26 May - 8:01

Gonçalo is right on the button, as always. The man is a hero for sticking doggedly to the truth in the face of all the sh*t thrown his way over the years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Empty Re: “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief

Post  marxman Thu 26 May - 9:27

Gonçalo Amaral, the former coordinator of the Portuguese police investigation, says he welcomes the Met's involvement, but he is bluntly critical of Kate McCann's book, claiming it is offensive to "Portuguese justice, the Polícia Judiciária, those who have searched for her daughter, the Portuguese people in general and the people of the Algarve in particular.”

Yup, that about sums it up! Kate's book has rattled a few sleeping bears.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100“No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 9:34

I think the McCanns were ill advised to take on Amaral and as I mentioned on another thread I doubt Carter Ruck would have had anything to do with this, it was Ed Smethurst , a Corporate Lawyer working for Brian Kennedy who went to Portugal with Gerry McCann to see his Lawyer and presumably
set the ball rolling.

Now that it is obvious the Book is not going to earn any money, if I were the McCanns I would withdraw my suit against Amaral, make some excuse that
the Legal cost would be better spent on continuing the search blah blah and dismiss all their Legal Team, Clarence Mitchell, Ed Smethurst, close the Fund
and donate any monies left to a recognised Charity experienced in searching for Missing Children. Maybe sell their House and emigrate to start a new life
as a Family again instead of this fractured existence they live, and concentrate on the twins emotional welfare.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 May - 9:46

The trouble is, you're not the McCanns. You're a decent person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 26 May - 9:52

I lost all interest in this case simply because I thought that Gerry was running this case, and Madeleine would never get the justice she deserves, how wrong I was.
Imo I believe that Gerry and Kate were informed that the case would never be reviewed or touched again, they must have felt very safe, thats why we have had them so confidently and arrogantly demanding the case be reviewed, speaking out so baddly about the PJ, GA even Ms May was insulted, I just don't understand this, any normal person would just not do this they would stay quiet and try and build as normal a life as possible.
I just can't understand the thinking of the MCanns in this at all.
Now SY are involved,,,, Sir Paul as saying his force's re-examination of the case would be a "significant piece of work" ,SY have got to much too lose by not doing the right job on this case, Ive always thought that they have got away with it, but I no longer feel this.

I feel the writing is on the wall for the MCanns. “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 26 May - 9:53

Panda wrote:I think the McCanns were ill advised to take on Amaral and as I mentioned on another thread I doubt Carter Ruck would have had anything to do with this, it was Ed Smethurst , a Corporate Lawyer working for Brian Kennedy who went to Portugal with Gerry McCann to see his Lawyer and presumably
set the ball rolling.

Now that it is obvious the Book is not going to earn any money, if I were the McCanns I would withdraw my suit against Amaral, make some excuse that the Legal cost would be better spent on continuing the search blah blah and dismiss all their Legal Team, Clarence Mitchell, Ed Smethurst, close the Fund and donate any monies left to a recognised Charity experienced in searching for Missing Children. Maybe sell their House and emigrate to start a new life as a Family again instead of this fractured existence they live, and concentrate on the twins emotional welfare.

I have considered this.... but without their tight hold on the truth.... and if Goncalo Amaral's voice began to be heard in the UK.... the fall out would hit them wherever they were. Imagine if it came out that Mr Smith and family were 90% certain they saw Gerry McCann scuttling right past them with a barefoot child on that fateful night! Imagine if the Gaspar statements emerged into the main stream press! It wouldn't matter where they were in the world... the scandal would be unavoidable - and the pink pimp won't be there to squash the truth dead in it's tracks for them!

They can't run and they can't hide... there's just too much information bubbling ominously beneath the surface (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 10:11

The End Is Nigh wrote:The trouble is, you're not the McCanns. You're a decent person.

Morning The End is Nigh

As far as I can see, the McCanns are in a Corner and know that if this review is as thorough as announced a very different picture of the McCanns will
emerge and they might well be charged with Fraud, and their reputations damaged beyond repair. If they go quietly now and call off the Investigation
because they "realise how expensive it will be ,although they believe Madeleine is still alive they accept now that they cannot use Taxpayers Money to
fund the review etc". The Portugese will be happy, the Home Office will be happy and the McCanns be free to emigrate to a new Country. Gerry can
continue as a Cardiologist and Kate get a cleaning job, apparently she"s good at that. “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 10:17

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I think the McCanns were ill advised to take on Amaral and as I mentioned on another thread I doubt Carter Ruck would have had anything to do with this, it was Ed Smethurst , a Corporate Lawyer working for Brian Kennedy who went to Portugal with Gerry McCann to see his Lawyer and presumably
set the ball rolling.

Now that it is obvious the Book is not going to earn any money, if I were the McCanns I would withdraw my suit against Amaral, make some excuse that the Legal cost would be better spent on continuing the search blah blah and dismiss all their Legal Team, Clarence Mitchell, Ed Smethurst, close the Fund and donate any monies left to a recognised Charity experienced in searching for Missing Children. Maybe sell their House and emigrate to start a new life as a Family again instead of this fractured existence they live, and concentrate on the twins emotional welfare.

I have considered this.... but without their tight hold on the truth.... and if Goncalo Amaral's voice began to be heard in the UK.... the fall out would hit them wherever they were. Imagine if it came out that Mr Smith and family were 90% certain they saw Gerry McCann scuttling right past them with a barefoot child on that fateful night! Imagine if the Gaspar statements emerged into the main stream press! It wouldn't matter where they were in the world... the scandal would be unavoidable - and the pink pimp won't be there to squash the truth dead in it's tracks for them!

They can't run and they can't hide... there's just too much information bubbling ominously beneath the surface (imo).

Morning Pennylane

To be honest, I think Amaral would not be bothered having his book translated, who would buy it if the Case was closed.? There has to be closure on this case .The Benet"s were forced to move to another State because of the gossip and to this day the case of their missing daughter remains a mystery.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fabien Thu 26 May - 10:18

Panda, the trouble with the McCanns is that they are sociopaths and just can't shut up. They don't even act against their better judgement because they simply do not have better judgement. They have the pathological need to win every argument and when things aren't going their way, the McCanns are incapable of stepping back and examining the situation objectively and concluding that maybe it might be wise to shut up and get on their lives. Their goal is not just winning it is also destroying the "enemy".
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 26 May - 10:19

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:The trouble is, you're not the McCanns. You're a decent person.

Morning The End is Nigh

As far as I can see, the McCanns are in a Corner and know that if this review is as thorough as announced a very different picture of the McCanns will emerge and they might well be charged with Fraud, and their reputations damaged beyond repair. If they go quietly now and call off the Investigation because they "realise how expensive it will be ,although they believe Madeleine is still alive they accept now that they cannot use Taxpayers Money to fund the review etc". The Portugese will be happy, the Home Office will be happy and the McCanns be free to emigrate to a new Country. Gerry can continue as a Cardiologist and Kate get a cleaning job, apparently she"s good at that. “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 25346

Good one! “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 23324
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 26 May - 10:38

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
set the ball rolling.

Morning Pennylane

To be honest, I think Amaral would not be bothered having his book translated, who would buy it if the Case was closed.? There has to be closure on this case .The Benet"s were forced to move to another State because of the gossip and to this day the case of their missing daughter remains a mystery.

Mornin Pandy,

I hear what you are saying, but as far as Jon Benet Ramsey goes, virtually nobody believed the parents..... and the press in the US printed the whole story at the time... so there is little that is unknown to the public.

The McCanns case is different as only one side of the story has ever been told..... the fictional side! I think GA will translate his book.... he's a very determined individual, and I don't think he's finished with the gruesome twosome by a long shot! It wouldn't take much to whet the public's appetite regarding 'The Truth of the Lie' (imo)

Last edited by pennylane on Thu 26 May - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 26 May - 10:50

The End Is Nigh wrote:Gonçalo is right on the button, as always. The man is a hero for sticking doggedly to the truth in the face of all the sh*t thrown his way over the years.

I agree HE IS “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 944533 “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 944533 “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 944533 “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 944533 “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 25346
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 11:56

Colonel Fabien wrote:Panda, the trouble with the McCanns is that they are sociopaths and just can't shut up. They don't even act against their better judgement because they simply do not have better judgement. They have the pathological need to win every argument and when things aren't going their way, the McCanns are incapable of stepping back and examining the situation objectively and concluding that maybe it might be wise to shut up and get on their lives. Their goal is not just winning it is also destroying the "enemy".

I know what you are saying Colonel Fabien, but the McCanns have had their confidence rocked in three critical areas;-

1. They did not expect the injunction to be lifted.

2. They did not expect a "full review", they were just hoping to get the files.

3. The Failure of Kate"s book to make any money.

4. The realisation that they are not popular with the public anymore, having read the comments from Newspaper Articles .

5. Their families have probably had discussions with them and at the end of the day I don"t see Gerry as a sociopath, more an arrogant knowitall.

They have come down to earth with a bang, realise they can"t continue the search , have to find Money to pay off Staff, The Inland Revenue etc
Accounts and Auditors and give whatever is left over to another Charity to look good. Anyway, we shall see what happens.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 26 May - 12:29

Panda wrote:

Morning The End is Nigh

As far as I can see, the McCanns are in a Corner and know that if this review is as thorough as announced a very different picture of the McCanns will
emerge and they might well be charged with Fraud, and their reputations damaged beyond repair. If they go quietly now and call off the Investigation
because they "realise how expensive it will be ,although they believe Madeleine is still alive they accept now that they cannot use Taxpayers Money to
fund the review etc". The Portugese will be happy, the Home Office will be happy and the McCanns be free to emigrate to a new Country. Gerry can
continue as a Cardiologist and Kate get a cleaning job, apparently she"s good at that. “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 25346

Isn't is sickening - for want of the moral courage to tell the truth, the taxpayers wil pay 3.5M to try and ferret this out. It's not being done for Kate and Gerry but despite them, to get to the truth because this is fragmenting British society along class lines and racial divides and every other thing. It's not just Internet nutters who believe the government helped them, and it's not just a "few" people who believe they did something to madeleine. Too bad we can't get their help at finding out what that something was.

They mopped themselves into this corner, all because, "what would our parents say" - like a pair of teenagers who stole and wrecked dad's motorbike, they have more fear for what people will say if they confess to one shred of neglect, this whole last 4 years have been "paint me a picture of us as a responsible loving couple and there was an abductor" - I want to ask Kate what did you do to Madeleine when you got home May 1st to make her stop crying. And keep asking her about that. Were those kids asleep when you left, did you ever personally one time check your children during that holiday. Ask about how Fiona realized the shutters couldn't be opened from the outside and how you must have realised it too- then despite this called and told your mom and Gerry's sister that they broke in thru the window and went past the twins and took Maddie right out of her bed.

They have built a house of cards on that whole, what were the child care arrangements and how did we leave the children, we are responsible parents base, and it is all false. One good push and it's over.

If they halted this review now & Amaral's libel suit, it would be highly obvious they are guilty, they don't care a damn about the taxpayer's money being wasted and no one would buy that excuse. So they will continue to throw good money after bad and I hope their arrogance and terror at being SEEN to be wrong will help convict them. They are COWARDS.

Why should Britain get to export this pair? You all created them, don't foist them off on poor New Zealand... I am sure they have their own child neglectors. although Canada does need doctors as Australia probably does - but this pair is not the kind of import they are looking for.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 13:04

Widowan,

All the Forums relating to Madeleiene sprang up because it was a mystery and the scenario was: Lovely child missing, assumed abducted. Players:
Parents, Police in two Countries , Relatives, Lawyers, PR Consultant, Friends of Parents. In a normal Mystery Novel , you would have a Crime, a Suspect
and a Detective, but after 4 years we still don"t know what the crime is.!!!! The Parents are adamant that the child was abducted because she was alone in the Apartment while her parents were dining with Friends not far away. After much searching and supposition from some of the Forums, the only
real charge is Neglect which has now lapsed.

The Detectives on the Case had to sift through many witness Statements, interviews , potential leads yet 18 months later no one is any the wiser about
what happened to that Lovely child and the case is shelved. The Public for the most part lose interest but the Pro and anti McCann forums still act as
Jurors 4 years down the line without any real evidence as to what happened on that fateful night. No matter what WE think , for the sake of the twins , there MUST be closure , the case will remain a mystery, but so be it. Does anybody think this review will turn up an Abductor? I don"t.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 26 May - 13:08

I would bet your house there was no abductor.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 13:31

The End Is Nigh wrote:I would bet your house there was no abductor.

Excuse me....don"t you mean YOUR house. “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief 294124 I don"t own a house to bet anyway.

Yes, I agree there was no abductor but sightings around the World have failed to produce ONE possible suspect and although we surmise that Amaral is right and Madeleine did die in 5a, as the judge when asked by the Prosecutor if there was enough evidence to go to Trial, said "show me the body." I
do think at times that maybe there was, maybe if the timelines were altered and the children in 5a weren"t checked on as often as said, it leaves more
time for an abduction.
There was a case not far from Pria de Luz a few years ago where a German couple walking along the Seafront with their young Son behind them,looked
back and he had disappeared , never to be seen again. Unlike the McCanns, the couple go back to the same place every Year to search for him although
he would be unrecognisable now.

Unless the McCanns concede first, if this Review does not find enough evidence to implicate the McCanns then the case must be closed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 26 May - 13:33

Hi pennylane

Your wrote:

I here what you are saying, but as far as Jon Benet Ramsey goes, virtually nobody believed the parents..... and the press in the US printed the whole story at the time... so there is little that is unknown to the public.

The McCanns case is different as only one side of the story has ever been told..... the fictional side! I think GA will translate his book.... he's a very determined individual, and I don't think he's finished with the gruesome twosome by a long shot! It wouldn't take much to whet the public's appetite regarding 'The Truth of the Lie' (imo)[/quote]

I can't help being cautious - simply because of the undisclosed files. though by the appearance it does sound hopeful

The only problem sentence I have is this one:

He said Scotland Yard's international reputation made it easier for his officers, compared with those of other organisations, to "open doors".

But I have just thought that maybe Goncalo Amaral is putting off publishing said Book because of this investigation/review. Doesn't want to jeopardise anything - which makes me think better of the investigation/review.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 13:46

Hi Angelique,

If there is a Review to look at ALL the evidence and the Yard decide neither the Portugese Police nor Leicester Police ignored potential leads and it
was right to shelve the case ........what then? Will the Fund still be going, will the McCanns accept there is nothing more anyone can do and close the
Fund?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 26 May - 13:58

Hi Panda

I would imagine that if this is the case and "we all go home and close our doors and read a paper" because nothing has changed. Then the McCanns will think so too - they will presume they have carte blanche to carry on with their Fund to search for Madeleine. Maybe we will have "Gerry's Book"

Although how this search can be called a 'search' I don't know. What does one do - stand at the entrance and exits of airports scanning the crowds. The 'sightings' avenue doesn't work very well and is too expensive now that funds are low.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 May - 14:15

Angelique wrote:Hi Panda

I would imagine that if this is the case and "we all go home and close our doors and read a paper" because nothing has changed. Then the McCanns will think so too - they will presume they have carte blanche to carry on with their Fund to search for Madeleine. Maybe we will have "Gerry's Book"

Although how this search can be called a 'search' I don't know. What does one do - stand at the entrance and exits of airports scanning the crowds. The 'sightings' avenue doesn't work very well and is too expensive now that funds are low.

Half the World has searched for Madeleiene and it is time for the McCanns to accept that everything possible has been done to find her. If the Review
yields no new information I don"t think the Press will be interested in being used by the McCanns so the fund will be closed by that time anyway, where else are they going to get donors from?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 26 May - 14:46

Panda wrote:
Angelique wrote:Hi Panda

Half the World has searched for Madeleiene and it is time for the McCanns to accept that everything possible has been done to find her. If the Review
yields no new information I don"t think the Press will be interested in being used by the McCanns so the fund will be closed by that time anyway, where else are they going to get donors from?

Panda

Very true - I have to say it looks even more likely now that we will have a "Gerry's Book" and/or sequels - they will have completed the circle - innocent/notoriety/funds/public curiosity - published and maybe even a Film.

We are in the balance - I wonder which way will it go ?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 26 May - 15:19

Angelique wrote:Hi pennylane

Your wrote:

I hear what you are saying, but as far as Jon Benet Ramsey goes, virtually nobody believed the parents..... and the press in the US printed the whole story at the time... so there is little that is unknown to the public.

The McCanns case is different as only one side of the story has ever been told..... the fictional side! I think GA will translate his book.... he's a very determined individual, and I don't think he's finished with the gruesome twosome by a long shot! It wouldn't take much to whet the public's appetite regarding 'The Truth of the Lie' (imo)

-----------------------------------

quote Angelique: I can't help being cautious - simply because of the undisclosed files. though by the appearance it does sound hopeful

The only problem sentence I have is this one:

But I have just thought that maybe Goncalo Amaral is putting off publishing said Book because of this investigation/review. Doesn't want to jeopardise anything - which makes me think better of the investigation/review.

Scotland Yard seem to be speaking a load of meaningless double-talk that can be construed in many different ways..... The question is whether this is a tactic to keep the McCanns ignorant or the public ignorant? If it's both, then that's probably good news. But you never can tell where this case is concerned.

I believe Goncalo Amaral is waiting until the McCanns lose the libel trial against him, before he takes his next big step. He's steadfast, and determined - and has turned out to be an amazingly resilient individual. The McCanns worst nightmare.

God bless Goncalo Amaral “No limits” on review of Madeleine McCann case says Met Police chief Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 26 May - 15:34

pennylane

Yes I reiterate that : God Bless Goncalo Amaral.

Enough said.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next