Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP

+9
kitti
tanszi
Dimsie
POPPY1
fred
Susan
Pabby
lubelle
lynn
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 14 Aug - 21:47

Thank you Antoinette. I watched some videos on YouTube fairly recently about the police investigation into Daniel's disappearance. I can't find them at the moment, but they were very good.

I hope Daniel's body can be found and his parents can lay him to rest. I can hardly imagine what Daniel's parents have been through since that day their son went off to wait for a bus and never came home.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP

Post  Guest Sun 14 Aug - 21:59

AnnaEsse wrote:Thank you Antoinette. I watched some videos on YouTube fairly recently about the police investigation into Daniel's disappearance. I can't find them at the moment, but they were very good.

I hope Daniel's body can be found and his parents can lay him to rest. I can hardly imagine what Daniel's parents have been through since that day their son went off to wait for a bus and never came home.

It has to be your worst nightmare come true for your child to go missing. I honestly dont know how they cope day after day or in this case year after year. I know its the determination to find their child but it has to be so hard for them not getting any answers for so long. As Audrey Fitzpatrick once said "its like a death every day not knowing where your child is". I hope I am never ever put in the situation these parents find themselves in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 15 Aug - 10:28

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Empty proof that the media can and does lie!!!!

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 24 Aug - 6:53

Channel Nine faked live cross to Daniel Morcombe search site

IT'S the type of thing that happened in the fictional current affairs show Frontline.

Host Mike Moore would cross to a reporter who was allegedly in a hostile zone, but was really nowhere near danger.

Fiction became reality last weekend when Channel 9's weekend news bulletins crossed to reporters in a helicopter allegedly hovering over the Daniel Morcombe search site "near Beerwah".

On Saturday, the helicopter was in reality over Chapel Hill in Brisbane's western suburbs.

On Sunday, the chopper was sitting on Channel 9's helipad, with the rotor blades whirring.

In a statement released by the network last night, Nine admitted that they had faked the crosses to the news helicopter.

"During Saturday and Sunday night's Brisbane bulletin we crossed live to a reporter in our helicopter updating the Daniel Morcombe case," the statement said.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 24 Aug - 7:29

I'm not surprised, Carly. The news media and governments treat us with contempt as though we have no brains and can be easily fooled.

The proof that I have seen re 9/11 being an inside job is staggering. The demolition work was excellent but the clues are endless. Larry Silverstein said Building 7 was going to be Pulled to prevent loss of life and a few hours later the firemen said it was coming down and down it came...a perfect controlled demolition. Larry got 2x $3.5B from the insurance company as he insured both TC towers. You couldn't rig a 47 story building in an afternoon. The Pentagon attack could only have been a missile. Here's David Shayler ...watch from 3.21 on Part 1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KgGTpkjhBo&feature=related

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 24 Aug - 7:44

my mum swears to this day seeing a small plane on the left of the screen while watching live on tv on sept 11th and it was right before the second plane hit the tower it was too small for a commercial airline plane that could have been military?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 24 Aug - 8:31

Justiceforallkids wrote:my mum swears to this day seeing a small plane on the left of the screen while watching live on tv on sept 11th and it was right before the second plane hit the tower it was too small for a commercial airline plane that could have been military?

I seem to remember that sighting. I don't think anyone mentioned it on the news but it has been commented on.

Just to add ...The US govt said they were pancake collapses. This is impossible as the buildings fell in less than 10 seconds...freefall speed . The floors below would have slowed the fall, even if only by a small amount. Also what happened to the 48 steel pillars in the centre of the building? Not even mentioned by the govt computer simulations shown afterwards. It had to be a controlled demolition. The steel pillars were cut by explosives at an angle (I've seen the steel) and nano thermite was used.This burns at about 2500 degrees C. The ground was seen by satellites to be around 1300 degrees for weeks afterwards...ask the firemen who's boots melted.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Empty Government lies on a massive scale

Post  Obadiah Wed 24 Aug - 10:33

I couldn't agree more with those who doubt the official verdict on the 9/11 attacks, not to mention the equally derisive one for the July 2005 attacks in London. My first inclination that something was badly wrong was when doubts were raised as to the authenticity of the famous phone calls from the planes, simply because mobiles or cells wouldn't operate at such an altitude. Then I learned of all the other strange things, not just about the World Trade Centre, but also the two other supposed plane crash sites. The Madeleine cover-up must be easy compared to the one surrounding 9/11.
Obadiah
Obadiah
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 24 Aug - 10:50

not to mention bush sitting on his ass reading to the kids while his country was in hell........ anyway doesnt this OP story prove the media can say exactly what they want so why do sheepies believe the medias every word about the mcanns?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

daniel - Daniel Morcombe found dead RIP - Page 3 Empty Media lies and manipulation

Post  Obadiah Wed 24 Aug - 12:30

I may be alone with this view but I think that George Bush Junior was not aware of what was going on. Unless he is the most accomplished actor who has ever lived, he could have not kept up the drunken moron facade for so long, coming out with enough stupid remarks to keep Internet users happy for ever! It was the other people in his administration who knew exactly what happened and why.
Obadiah
Obadiah
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 24 Aug - 13:51

Obadiah wrote:I may be alone with this view but I think that George Bush Junior was not aware of what was going on. Unless he is the most accomplished actor who has ever lived, he could have not kept up the drunken moron facade for so long, coming out with enough stupid remarks to keep Internet users happy for ever! It was the other people in his administration who knew exactly what happened and why.

I agree...George Bush Jnr. was kept out of the loop. I think it was mainly a military operation which also had commercial benefits. The Twin Towers were making a loss and they needed the asbestos removing which would have cost a fortune. Larry Silverstein also made $7B from the insurance company.

I think if the USA wanted to go to war they should have just done it without sacrificing 3,000 innocent people. Tony Blair conned the UK with weapons of mass destruction. All this and more just for oil and money.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Obadiah Wed 24 Aug - 15:31

I'm sorry that I can't link this clip to the site but it's on YouTube and called "GEORGE BUSH - Not a clue of what to say!!" There are so many clips where he's making a complete idiot of himself but this is one of my favourites. There are times when I felt sorry for him - it was like letting a child loose in an adult world.
Obadiah
Obadiah
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 24 Aug - 15:39

Obadiah wrote:I'm sorry that I can't link this clip to the site but it's on YouTube and called "GEORGE BUSH - Not a clue of what to say!!" There are so many clips where he's making a complete idiot of himself but this is one of my favourites. There are times when I felt sorry for him - it was like letting a child loose in an adult world.

Here's the clip. I really think he should have stayed at home with the grand kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4uFYEwY7c
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Obadiah Fri 26 Aug - 9:36

There's an interesting site - http://www.ae911truth.org/ - set up by a group of architects and engineers who do not believe in the official story about the collapse of the Twin Towers and more particularly the third building on the site which collapsed with all the signs of controlled demolition being carried out. People who are non-professionals are welcome to join as well.
Obadiah
Obadiah
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3