Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EX IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT

+2
Colonel Fabien
Carolina
6 posters

Go down

EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Empty EX IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 11:13

Strauss -Khan lost his job as IMF boss and is currently under House Arrest, tagged and paying £250,000 p.m. for the Private Accommodation. Now it
appears that the Ghanaian Chamber Maid who accused him has not told the truth and it was her Lawyers who advised Khan"s Lawyers. He is due in Court
today, but French Lawyer Madam Garde has already been voted in . If this matter can be resolved today, Kahn can put his nomination in for Sarkozy"s
job. Talk about Political intrigue...........this stinks!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Empty Re: EX IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT

Post  Carolina Fri 1 Jul - 11:42

Panda wrote:

Strauss -Khan lost his job as IMF boss and is currently under House Arrest, tagged and paying £250,000 p.m. for the Private Accommodation. Now it
appears that the Ghanaian Chamber Maid who accused him has not told the truth and it was her Lawyers who advised Khan"s Lawyers. He is due in Court
today, but French Lawyer Madam Garde has already been voted in . If this matter can be resolved today, Kahn can put his nomination in for Sarkozy"s
job. Talk about Political intrigue...........this stinks!!!!

No way I believe that Strauss Kahn is innocent of sexually assaulting the maid. IMO, these are just tactics to discredit the presumed victim. If it had been a set up, the "conspirators" would not have given him so much time to get away. He was already on the plane and almost made it out of the country when he was arrested. From what I have read it wasn't her lawyers who informed his lawyers. According to the papers, this information came from some unnamed investigators! DSK is not the person for the French presidency, the French need someone with morals and integrity, something that this man lacks. Anyway, DSK was an invention of the French press who presented him as some financial genius and as the best candidate against Sarcoma Sarkozy. There are a better candidates such as Jean-Luc Melenchon or Martine Aubry or François Hollande.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT Empty Re: EX IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT

Post  Claudia79 Fri 1 Jul - 13:19

If he is innocent how come his DNA (supposedly semen) was found on the lady's clothes?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fabien Fri 1 Jul - 14:33

Claudia79 wrote:If he is innocent how come his DNA (supposedly semen) was found on the lady's clothes?

I agree.
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 1 Jul - 15:39

Colonel Fabien wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:If he is innocent how come his DNA (supposedly semen) was found on the lady's clothes?

I agree.

Maybe she was carrying his DNA and planted it. Maybe she has been to PdL and planted a bit of cadaver scent too.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 16:10

Kahn entered the Courthouse about 5 minutes ago and apparently the Judge will make a decision on the new evidence. If he is found innocent he has until the 13th July to apply for Sarkozy"s job. I"ll stay with this Channel, apparently the woman was in cahoots with a Man and has told a few lies.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 16:44

Apparently , the evidence against the chambermaid is quite true. She visited a friend in Jail and was discussing the merits of suing DFK, she has been tied to Money Laundering and if DFK admits to consensual sex he will probably be freed. I just wonder how good DFK"s Lawyer was because it is normal to
find out as much as you can about the Accusor......just saw DFK leaving the Courtroom, hearing only lasted about 10 minutes which looks as though
the charges will be dropped.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 17:04

DFK"s Lawyer has just announced that a new Court Hearing is to take place on 18th July, Kahn is free to travel in America but cannot leave the Country.

The Prosecutors are detailing all the charges against Khan, apparently when she went into his room she thought it was empty, he came out of the Bathroom naked and grabbed her Breast, then her vagina which was also bruised , threw her to the Floor and raped her. I just wonder why she could not
fight him, he is not a young man so surely she sould have run away? Anyway, her Lawyer is still talking to the Press, very unusual to go into such detail.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 2 Jul - 14:29

When you have got the vast amount off money like he has.....you can get away with murder.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 2 Jul - 14:53

Kitti, I find it incredible that such a powerful man would be so stupid that he would rape a Chambermaid and think they did have consensual sex.

Maybe she wanted to blackmail him , he was having none of it so she waited until he had checked out of the Hotel and then cried Rape. Her Lawyer was very explicit outside the Courthouse as to what happened, she even apparently spat out his Semen on to a wall !!!! It all sounds very bizarre and I await
the 18th July with interest.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 4 Jul - 22:01

I have to agree that with his vast amount of the necessary - he will probably walk away from this. I don't believe he is innocent. Has anyone seen the Defendant - do we know her build. He does have a large body weight which can be difficult IUSWIM.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 5 Jul - 0:50

New claim of assault against Khan in France.

On CBS news reporting now. Didn't get name but is the woman mentioned early on.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 1:20

Angelique wrote:New claim of assault against Khan in France.

On CBS news reporting now. Didn't get name but is the woman mentioned early on.

Well Angelique it would appear that the French , although Chirac had a Mistress is not prepared to consider Khan as a potential Candidate for President.
Apparently he is very extravagant with his noney, the Apartment he has been renting cost $50,000 , Sofitel, a French Hotel, and he spent $700 on a Meal for he and his Wife.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 5 Jul - 1:55

Yes - his chances of that have been thwarted. Trouble is what will be the situation if the hotel maid is accused of lying. Will she be liable making a false claim and for a compensation claim. Trouble is US law is different.

I just think she has been got at.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 2:12

Angelique wrote:Yes - his chances of that have been thwarted. Trouble is what will be the situation if the hotel maid is accused of lying. Will she be liable making a false claim and for a compensation claim. Trouble is US law is different.

I just think she has been got at.

Obviously the U.S. Judge wasn"t prepared to release Khan but has relaxed the house arrest . It was very noticeable that Khan"s Lawyer made a brief
statement outside the Courthouse but the Maid"s Lawyer was very keen to broadcast the nitty gritty in detail, very unprofessional I thought.

I caught the tail end of this bit, the Maid was taken to Hospital for examination to prove her case of rape and there was evidence of previous rape in her
vagina. The Maid said she was raped by Soldiers in Ghana but said nothing because she did not want it to risk her chances of being able to work in the
U.S. It looks like the hearing on 18th July will be interesting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 11:24

Ex-IMF Chief Faces Fresh Sex Assault Claim

9:27am UK, Tuesday July 05, 2011

Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn could face a new sexual assault investigation, after a French journalist said she would formally accuse him of attempting to rape her.

Tristane Banon's claims that Mr Strauss-Kahn tried to rape her during a 2002 book interview have come as the accusations he sexually assaulted a New York hotel maid appeared to be crumbling.

The 62-year-old has responded by saying he will sue Miss Banon for slander.

Miss Banon, 31, said on a 2007 television show that she had been attacked five years earlier by a politician she had interviewed for a book in his apartment. She later identified the man as Mr Strauss-Kahn.

Miss Banon claims Mr Strauss-Kahn tried to rape her

"It finished very violently," she said on the television show. "I kicked him. He opened my bra. He tried to undo my jeans. It finished very badly."

Last week, the credibility of the hotel maid accusing Mr Strauss-Kahn of rape was called into question.

Until he was released without bail, Mr Strauss-Kahn had been living under house arrest in the trendy Tribeca neighborhood of New York. After being freed, he had dinner at an expensive Manhattan restaurant
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jul - 7:30

'Sex Attack' Maid: 'DSK Was A Crazy Man'

6:06am UK, Monday July 25, 2011
The New York hotel maid who accused former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn
of attempted rape has spoken for the first time since the claims emerged.

EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT 16006320

Dominique Strauss-Kahn has denied all the charges against
him

Nafissatou Diallo, 32, accused Mr Strauss-Kahn - also known as DSK - of
acting like a 'crazy man' and attacking her when she entered his room.
Ms Diallo gave the interview to Newsweek magazine and US television channel
ABC, waiving her right to anonymity.
The interview marks the first time the Guinean immigrant has spoken out about
the allegations.
She claimed Mr Strauss-Kahn emerged naked from the bathroom of his luxury
suite on May 14 and forced her to carry out a sex act.

I never want to be in public but I have no choice. Now, I have to be in
public.
Nafissatou Diallo

"I want justice. I want him to go to jail," she told ABC News.
"I want him to know that there is some places you cannot use your money, you
cannot use your power when you do something like this.
ABC reported that Diallo also acknowledged 'mistakes' but said that should
not stop prosecutors from going forward.
"I never want to be in public but I have no choice," Ms Dallio said, adding:
"Now, I have to be in public.
"I have to, for myself. I have to tell the truth."

EX  IMF BOSS KHAN COULD BE INNOCENT 16036751

She said how Mr Strauss-Kahn appeared naked in front of her when she opened
the door to his suite.
He was like "a crazy man to me", she said.
Mr Strauss-Kahn, 62, has strenuously denied all the charges against him.
In a statement, his lawyers said the interview was a last-ditch effort by the
maid and her lawyers to extract money from Mr Strauss-Kahn.
Ms Diallo's credibility has been damaged in recent weeks, after Manhattan
prosecutors revealed she had told authorities numerous lies, including one to
gain asylum in the US.

• e
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down