Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

+9
kitti
AnnaEsse
chrissie
malena stool
fred
Lioned
margaret
buildersbum
mara thon
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 18:44

malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi wjk,

Don't forget ms, he's been caught cavorting once or twice too."

Uum, who"s ms? THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 25346
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 306321 panda
ms is malena stool THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 944533
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 424625 OMG... I've not, not never. In 44 years have I ever wandered from the straight and narrow .... THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 15327 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 497573 If Mrs S ever reads this I'll be receiving nourishment through a straw ....

Malena , with a handsome face like yours., you seriously don"t expect us to believe you have never strayed, not even a one night stand????? with that
Adonis face Mrs. S must have been jealous of all the attention you were getting in your younger days. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 20:07

malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi wjk,

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 424625 OMG... I've not, not never. In 44 years have I ever wandered from the straight and narrow .... THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 15327 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 497573 If Mrs S ever reads this I'll be receiving nourishment through a straw ....

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 OMG! I'm sorry, that was such BAD puctuation! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 613255 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 Sorry Mr Stool, I never meant to imply it was you cavorting THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 20:08

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi wjk,

Malena , with a handsome face like yours., you seriously don"t expect us to believe you have never strayed, not even a one night stand????? with that
Adonis face Mrs. S must have been jealous of all the attention you were getting in your younger days. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 Panda, do you think I've offended Mr Stool? THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 6 Jul - 20:39

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi wjk,

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 Panda, do you think I've offended Mr Stool? THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324

I don't know but that was an hilarious typo and the rest has had me in stitches THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 21:10

Oh god, margaret, do you think he's going to sue me?? THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 234512 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Jul - 21:19

Hi folks, just got back from the fracture clinic after having my nose reset, ouch...thanks! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 613255

Mrs S saw the funny side...just.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 21:22

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 731911
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Jul - 21:30

wjk wrote: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 731911
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 306321 wjk. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 promise not to sue.... Carter Ruck wouldn't do a freebie... THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 23324 Mrs S did think it was funny, all is forgiven.. but not forgotten...... THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 22:21

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124 I normally type away merrily and hit the send button without checking (as you can tell) but I'll be treble checking from now on, to make sure I've not accused someone of something bad! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Jul - 22:26

wjk wrote: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124 I normally type away merrily and hit the send button without checking (as you can tell) but I'll be treble checking from now on, to make sure I've not accused someone of something bad! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
Your typo brought tears to my eyes tonight wjk........ thanks THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 22:32

malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124 I normally type away merrily and hit the send button without checking (as you can tell) but I'll be treble checking from now on, to make sure I've not accused someone of something bad! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124
Your typo brought tears to my eyes tonight wjk........ thanks THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 294124

Of laughter, I hope! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 83453
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Jul - 22:37

wjk wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Of laughter, I hope! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 83453
Thankfully yes. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 944533 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 83453
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 6 Jul - 22:44

I quite like David Beckham but his missus has got a face like a slapped kipper.Good luck to them though.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 9:47

Latest news from sky

Victoria Beckham Birth Rumours Denied
33 Comments4:06pm UK, Tuesday July 05, 2011

Online rumours that Victoria Beckham gave birth to her fourth child on American Independence Day have been denied by the couple's press officer.

There were rumours that Victoria had given birth to a girl on July 4

Simon Oliveira put a message on Twitter to say that there is "no truth" in statements that David and Victoria's baby girl was born and had been named Felicity.

There had been speculation that the couple had planned for their first daughter to be born by caesarean section on July 4, which was their 12th wedding anniversary.

Meanwhile, bookmakers have said the current favourite name for the little girl is Liberty, with Holly and Pippa close behind.

The new arrival will be the first girl for the couple who already have three boys

David Beckham has said: "We're really excited. It is a whole new thing for us - to have so much pink in the house, lilac in the house, and dresses.

"The clothes are ready, the room is ready, so we are all ready for it."

And Victoria has tweeted that he has been downloading lullaby versions of songs by The Beatles for their new arrival.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 7 Jul - 11:57

[quote="Panda"]Latest news from sky

Victoria Beckham Birth Rumours Denied
33 Comments4:06pm UK, Tuesday July 05, 2011

Online rumours that Victoria Beckham gave birth to her fourth child on American Independence Day have been denied by the couple's press officer.

There were rumours that Victoria had given birth to a girl on July 4

Simon Oliveira put a message on Twitter to say that there is "no truth" in statements that David and Victoria's baby girl was born and had been named Felicity.

There had been speculation that the couple had planned for their first daughter to be born by caesarean section on July 4, which was their 12th wedding anniversary.

Meanwhile, bookmakers have said the current favourite name for the little girl is Liberty, with Holly and Pippa close behind.

The new arrival will be the first girl for the couple who already have three boys

David Beckham has said: "We're really excited. It is a whole new thing for us - to have so much pink in the house, lilac in the house, and dresses.

"The clothes are ready, the room is ready, so we are all ready for it."

And Victoria has tweeted that he has been downloading lullaby versions of songs by The Beatles for their new arrival.

/quote]
Between them they are worth millions, she herself is an ex entertainer and what are they doing??? Downloading music.......
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 12:12

Hi Malena, it is confirmed that the richest people in the World are the meanest , they only donate for Tax reasons. At the last count the Beckhams were worth £218 million and bought a property in Dubai for a reported £3 million when it was fashionable to own a property there.

The Beckhams could afford to buy HMV at the moment have free films, CD"s and DVD"s and still make money.!!!

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 7 Jul - 14:29

She,s a miserable sulky cow i watched them at the royal wedding he was lovely but she behaved more royal than the royals as for her designs lovely as they are i refuse to believe you can get up one morning and become a designer it entails many years of hard work i,m afraid.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 14:46

halfamo wrote:She,s a miserable sulky cow i watched them at the royal wedding he was lovely but she behaved more royal than the royals as for her designs lovely as they are i refuse to believe you can get up one morning and become a designer it entails many years of hard work i,m afraid.

Hi halfamo,

No way did she design those clothes, like all Celebrities who put their name to Designer clothes and Perfumes, the only part they play is putting their names on the finished product. With the Shoes she wears she is doing untold damage to her feet in later life. I read that she has taken out her breast
implants so she can feed the baby herself.......probably a reporter with a good sense of humour. Since all the births have been by Caesarian section I
preume this will be the same , a bit concerned that there is no news.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Thu 7 Jul - 15:45

I think i read somewhere the baby is,nt due for another week that the july4 was just journalists guessing wrong ,think it was the Mail i saw it.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 16:27

halfamo wrote:I think i read somewhere the baby is,nt due for another week that the july4 was just journalists guessing wrong ,think it was the Mail i saw it.

If that"s the case you would think David would have made a statement denying this , the 4th of July was touted weeks ago and Posh was even giving names , one being Atlanta whioch is in Georgia and nothing to do with 4th July, Libertine Bell or Philadelphia would be more appropriate. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Thu 7 Jul - 16:44

Almost sure it was the mail panda there was a picture of them in a car driving through L:A and a denial the baby was due on the 4th its allegedly due next week so we,ll have to look for news .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 16:48

halfamo wrote:I think i read somewhere the baby is,nt due for another week that the july4 was just journalists guessing wrong ,think it was the Mail i saw it.

Off topic Just announced, the NOTW will close down after the last Edition this Sunday/
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 8 Jul - 19:17

Due Sunday I read somewhere.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 8 Jul - 19:40

Lioned wrote:So its guess the name time.............

Princess Victoria gets a tenner at Ladbrokes for me.

Indie.....born on independence day lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 8 Jul - 20:07

Liberty Belle...........or Philadelphia
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next