Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.

+14
wjk
Badboy
Hunger4Unger
Roasted Arizona
margaret
LJC
Keela
A_T
kitti
Angelique
malena stool
tanszi
widowan
Wintabells
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 18:15

Badboy wrote:it showed the picture of madeleine biting her lip,know the one

I honestly think people are fed up to the eye teeth with the McCanns, they have used the Press umpteen times yet when one photo shows them laughing it is whoosh clucked. I hope the Press get their payback time .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 18:33

Panda wrote:

I honestly think people are fed up to the eye teeth with the McCanns, they have used the Press umpteen times yet when one photo shows them laughing it is whoosh clucked. I hope the Press get their payback time .

I didn't know that pic had been whooshed! The one where they are promoting the book? OMG (sorry to go ot)
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 18:49

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

I didn't know that pic had been whooshed! The one where they are promoting the book? OMG (sorry to go ot)

Hi wjk

It"s the one taken outside with the Canal behind them and Kate with a grin from ear to ear. The Press were ordered to remove the photo on the grounds
that they looked too happy while they were trying to promote the Book.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 18:56

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi wjk

It"s the one taken outside with the Canal behind them and Kate with a grin from ear to ear. The Press were ordered to remove the photo on the grounds
that they looked too happy while they were trying to promote the Book.
Jeez! I thought it was that one! I can't believe what they do to keep this fictional story going! (well I can actually)
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 19:12

wjk.....I have never known a case like this Princess Diana was hounded by the Paparazzi who had no regard for her privacy, yet this couple can demand
a chance photo of them be removed and every Newspaper who printed it obeys.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 6 Jul - 20:00

the mcanns make me sick im fed up of the back teeth of seeing them jump onto some ones story , god i hope they get their arses kicked . panda they are getting better press than the royals i agree look at poor diana hounded by the press , and kate the fake just because shes a happy look at me im free smile it gets whooshed on demand Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 816281
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 6 Jul - 20:25

I'm rather pleased that they are desperate and paranoid enough to demand that photo's removal.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Police want to know if the hacking extended to the McCanns.  - Page 2 Empty No hacking methinks

Post  tigger Thu 7 Jul - 14:00

Wintabells wrote:I doubt the McC's and pals would be stupid enough to leave each other incriminating voice-mail messages.

Surely if they had, it would have been all over the news by now?

You're right. Lucky McC's! They were already aware of the mobile phone problem and I doubt that they've ever said anything incriminating using mobiles.
Right from the start they were alerted, why not the Soham parents, Millie's parents etc.? Well, they were innocent.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum