Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another McCann Site Closed

+4
Justiceforallkids
wjk
margaret
kitti
8 posters

Go down

Another McCann Site Closed Empty Another McCann Site Closed

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 14:10

http://findmadeleineblog.blogspot.com/

Perhaps Fred the Shred in in town???

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
A Sad Farewell
It is a sad farewell to the Help Find My Child (HFMC) group. This group has worked hard to promote many missing cases and were a shining beacon for missing children worldwide.
We understand that closing the group has been not only difficult but sadly unavoidable due to changes in circumstances.

The Find Madeleine would like to say a big thank you to HMFC for their valuable work over the past years.

Help Find My Child - Closing

Unfortunately today I come to you with sad news - Help Find My Child will be shortly closing down. This has been a very difficult decision to take but an unavoidable one due to changes in circumstances. It’s a situation we never wanted to be in particularly so soon, with so much more needing to be done for the missing and those left behind.

Help Find My Child started in a time when social media was not fully utilized in the search for missing children, as a group before and after charity status we pushed boundaries, using technology with online communities to get word out when it was needed where it was needed world wide. We are very proud in what we have achieved and have somewhat lead the way in creating new innovative methods of spreading missing child appeals. Since our conception we have seen some of the larger organisations move in this direction and realise the potential for bringing in information by engaging with the online world.
We will be closing down our pages and referring families where appropriate to other fantastic organisations who can help in the search for their missing loved ones. Donations we will transfer to a selected charity with the same aims to make sure every penny is used as intended and can help other families.
I'd like to pass on my heartfelt thanks firstly to co directors Emma and Helen who have been outstanding in their support, loyalty, dedication and have worked tirelessly for HFMC. Our joint thanks and admiration goes out to our volunteers and supporters.
Our thoughts and prayers are forever with families and the wider missing community.
Kerry

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/article/2011/june/help-find-my-child-closing

Posted by Tezza at 8:08 PM

Tezza is/was one of the (major) ppl on the Madeleine Facebook page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another McCann Site Closed Empty Re: Another McCann Site Closed

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 14:19

I don't know why is it closing, it has donations, I found this out last week.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Another McCann Site Closed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another McCann Site Closed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 19 Jul - 14:19

Things maybe coming together nicely.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Another McCann Site Closed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another McCann Site Closed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 15:29

Another McCann Site Closed 389741 I'm so sad for them! Another McCann Site Closed 389741
NOT!! Another McCann Site Closed 391499
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 15:41

well lets see JATYK forced to bitch about others behind closed doors or their forum gets taken rosiepops forum is dead PFA forum is practically dead and all us so called anti forums are still thriving!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Tue 19 Jul - 16:01

Hmm!! FB now this, obviously certain people are Another McCann Site Closed 540205 Another McCann Site Closed 540205
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 17:11

Its a pity to see them go but seen as we were asked to remove all their info from this forum even though we were only helping to spread awareness to the missing kids they wernt much of an organisation to do this. So tough really Another McCann Site Closed 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 19 Jul - 17:19

Antoinette wrote:Its a pity to see them go but seen as we were asked to remove all their info from this forum even though we were only helping to spread awareness to the missing kids they wernt much of an organisation to do this. So tough really Another McCann Site Closed 25346

Karma's a bitch, uh? Another McCann Site Closed 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 17:26

Claudia79 wrote:
Antoinette wrote:Its a pity to see them go but seen as we were asked to remove all their info from this forum even though we were only helping to spread awareness to the missing kids they wernt much of an organisation to do this. So tough really Another McCann Site Closed 25346

Not Karma but common sense really. Im sure the parents of these kids would be deliighted that we had them on here keeping their faces in the public eye but HFMC decided to take it upon themselves to tell us to take the info down. Not a great way of helping the families now is it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 20 Jul - 0:09

Antoinette wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Not Karma but common sense really. Im sure the parents of these kids would be deliighted that we had them on here keeping their faces in the public eye but HFMC decided to take it upon themselves to tell us to take the info down. Not a great way of helping the families now is it

And selfish, very selfish. The only concern should be giving all the missing child cases all the possible visibility.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 20 Jul - 1:09

carmen wrote:Well Tezza (Steve Farthing) appears to be gloating

Another McCann Site Closed Twitte14

so, who cares??

Who's that person?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 1:16

Tezza71 is Steve Farthing who is founder and Admin of http://find-madeleine.forumotion.net/ (I think it was know as the 'pink' board) - essentially 'pro'/abduction theory supporter (and 'anti' hater)

Last edited by carmen on Tue 9 Aug - 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 20 Jul - 2:18

carmen wrote:Tezza71 is Steve Farthing who is founder and Admin of http://find-madeleine.forumotion.net/ (I think it was know as the 'pink' board) - essentially 'pro'/abduction theory supporter (and 'anti' hater)

Thanks, Carmen. Had never heard of it.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Another McCann Site Closed Empty madeleine mccann story

Post  tigger Wed 20 Jul - 8:20

I've just tried to get to the madeleinebook.com/madeline-mccann-story/
Safari can't find it anymore and it was recommended for a review by S. Grace to which there were about 4000 replies!
I've also tried MadeleineBook.com.
Another casualty?

I think Blacksmith is right and it is the longest suicide note in history.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 9:35

Madeleinebook.com is there, it's just the default basic Wordpress template with nothing on it! So if it was there, it's been wiped. Fred the Shred IS in town!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Wed 20 Jul - 9:43

I'm being a little slow, here, I'm sure. But what was/is this madeleinebook.com site?
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down