Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India

+15
Chris
ann_chovey
tanszi
lifeisforliving
Angelique
pooh
blossom45
susible
Panda
fred
cass
wjk
Keela
almostgothic
tigger
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Empty Re: "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India

Post  widowan Sun 24 Jul - 1:15

Last night, a British woman saw a French woman with her Belgian husband roaming in the market with a girl who looked like Madeleine. She immediately informed the British police and the Leh police. The local police has taken the passports of the suspects for verification.

The missing girl’s parents have set up a website where they have put up her pictures that were taken in 2007 and also pictures of how she would look like as she would grow up.

As the British woman shared her suspicions with few others and took a picture of the girl, an American youth -- who was also following the couple -- tried to take away the girl from them. He later told the police that he suspected the girl to be Madeleine. Another American woman also shared the suspicion.

---------------

So they think a six year old French girl could be Madeleine, who would be 8 by now - and there were two Americans in India stupid enough to follow these people around one of whom was mad enough to "try to take" their daughter? Seems to me like anyone who wants to grab a little girl could say they thought they were rescuing Madeleine. WOuld make a nice excuse for any kidnapper caught trying to lure some 8 year old girl.

India gets on the band wagon late with the sighting, but better late than never I suppose. Wouldn't it be funny if these "Americans" were actually from that FB page ? They've gone out and ruined someone's holiday, looking off the beaten path, as instructed!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Empty Re: "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 6:47

widowan wrote:Last night, a British woman saw a French woman with her Belgian husband roaming in the market with a girl who looked like Madeleine. She immediately informed the British police and the Leh police. The local police has taken the passports of the suspects for verification.

The missing girl’s parents have set up a website where they have put up her pictures that were taken in 2007 and also pictures of how she would look like as she would grow up.

As the British woman shared her suspicions with few others and took a picture of the girl, an American youth -- who was also following the couple -- tried to take away the girl from them. He later told the police that he suspected the girl to be Madeleine. Another American woman also shared the suspicion.

---------------

So they think a six year old French girl could be Madeleine, who would be 8 by now - and there were two Americans in India stupid enough to follow these people around one of whom was mad enough to "try to take" their daughter? Seems to me like anyone who wants to grab a little girl could say they thought they were rescuing Madeleine. WOuld make a nice excuse for any kidnapper caught trying to lure some 8 year old girl.

India gets on the band wagon late with the sighting, but better late than never I suppose. Wouldn't it be funny if these "Americans" were actually from that FB page ? They've gone out and ruined someone's holiday, looking off the beaten path, as instructed!

Spot on Widowan, I suspect we'll have a flurry of sightings this summer from Teignmouth to Timbucktu (well we've sort have just had that one). The McCanns are encouraging this madness, it'll end in tears. P*****'s charter.

ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Empty I think they've been watching Oprah.

Post  tigger Sun 24 Jul - 6:52

And believing her too! Why wasn't Dr. Phil there? Would have been more interesting.
Papua New Guinea and Antarctica to go still, then there's outer Mongolia - the world is your mollusc!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 7:11

this was posted on facebook June 29th so there will be more silliness before long....

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
Since the Big Tweet for Missing Children - 6 of the children that you joined the search for have been found. Now let's get Madeleine home too.

In the comments posted Thursday (name removed)

I dont watch the news or anything and im unaware of the whole situation. Im very sorry. Could someone please fill me in on what is happeneing? I want to try and help

Obviously people are being 'friended' and dragged into this sorry affair via facebook.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India Empty tigger

Post  pooh Sun 24 Jul - 7:14

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 306321

Has Thailand been on the has been seen list or is that next on the list.

"Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 23324

pooh
pooh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 24 Jul - 10:03

"... an American youth -- who was also following the couple -- tried to take away the girl from them."

One day, one sad and sorry day, some amoeba-brained idiot will try to snatch a child from her innocent parents and an almighty scuffle will ensue, resulting in serious injury to someone - or worse.
And still the McCanns sit back and express no anxiety over these worrying incidents because they couldn't care less about the families who are unwittingly caught up in this hellish saga.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 24 Jul - 11:04

almostgothic wrote:"... an American youth -- who was also following the couple -- tried to take away the girl from them."

One day, one sad and sorry day, some amoeba-brained idiot will try to snatch a child from her innocent parents and an almighty scuffle will ensue, resulting in serious injury to someone - or worse.
And still the McCanns sit back and express no anxiety over these worrying incidents because they couldn't care less about the families who are unwittingly caught up in this hellish saga.
Spot on ag!
Its disgusting, they are encouraging this kind of behaviour.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 24 Jul - 11:40

They are so much "in your face" with regards to asking people to still keep searching while they are swanning around Europe publicising Kate"s Book and enjoying Holidays inbetween that now they have invaded twitter, what next I wonder , have they no shame????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 Jul - 11:56

almostgothic wrote:"... an American youth -- who was also following the couple -- tried to take away the girl from them."

That already happened to Fred's little girl, way back at the start "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 157799
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 24 Jul - 12:11

Iris wrote:

That already happened to Fred's little girl, way back at the start "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 157799

Yes I remember that, fred was livid.BTW, havn"t seen him around lately, maybe he is waiting for some news on the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 24 Jul - 12:13

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:

Yes I remember that, fred was livid.BTW, havn"t seen him around lately, maybe he is waiting for some news on the McCanns.

think fred's a 'she'. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 294124 (correct me if I'm wrong)

ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 Jul - 12:18

Yes, Fred is a lady!

We were on holiday a couple of years back and we met a lovely lady with 4 children, the biggest one was also called Madeleine and would have been about the same age as THE Madeleine. Of course I had to ask - politely, I might add - does anybody ever stop you and ask? And she said, all the time!

Every single holiday had been completely ruined for them since 2007, by complete strangers going up to them and peering into the little girl's face. At one point a group of drunken English tourists created a big scene in a restaurant and the Turkish police had to be called.

I wonder how many other cases there are like that, that never make the papers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 24 Jul - 12:23

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:

think fred's a 'she'. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 294124 (correct me if I'm wrong)

Hi ann_chovey, See how gullible I am?? I could be forgiven that fred is a Male name. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 25 Jul - 11:40

Fred is definately a lady as I know her and her husband and little girl. Her daugher is a lovely girl but looks nothing like Madeleine. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 306321 Fred!!!¬
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jul - 12:03

Keela wrote:Fred is definately a lady as I know her and her husband and little girl. Her daugher is a lovely girl but looks nothing like Madeleine. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 306321 Fred!!!¬

Hi Keela......see, you never know who"s who" do you!!!! When fred starts posting again I will find it hard to change my conception of a burly tough guy.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 25 Jul - 13:05

Panda wrote:
Keela wrote:Fred is definately a lady as I know her and her husband and little girl. Her daugher is a lovely girl but looks nothing like Madeleine. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 306321 Fred!!!¬

Hi Keela......see, you never know who"s who" do you!!!! When fred starts posting again I will find it hard to change my conception of a burly tough guy.

Good grief - next you will be saying you are not platinum blond with big black ears. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 23324
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 25 Jul - 13:15

And I suppose you're not a meerkat?!

Nothing is what it seems on the internet!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Jul - 13:17

widowan wrote:And I suppose you're not a meerkat?!

Nothing is what it seems on the internet!

I can also assure you that I am not purple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jul - 13:23

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Good grief - next you will be saying you are not platinum blond with big black ears. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 23324

Ah but Chris, nobody in their right mind would imagine a Panda can read or write , but they could imagine fred being a Male, well I could anyway. "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 25 Jul - 13:40

And thats not me either>>>>
Well, there may be a slight resemblance....... "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jul - 13:48

Don"t mock the afflicted all of you.!!! "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 25 Jul - 13:52

Panda wrote:Don"t mock the afflicted all of you.!!! "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 25346

We are all nutters here Panda "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 25346
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 25 Jul - 14:21

Iris wrote:Yes, Fred is a lady!

We were on holiday a couple of years back and we met a lovely lady with 4 children, the biggest one was also called Madeleine and would have been about the same age as THE Madeleine. Of course I had to ask - politely, I might add - does anybody ever stop you and ask? And she said, all the time!

Every single holiday had been completely ruined for them since 2007, by complete strangers going up to them and peering into the little girl's face. At one point a group of drunken English tourists created a big scene in a restaurant and the Turkish police had to be called.

I wonder how many other cases there are like that, that never make the papers.
I bet there are lots. My eldest great-niece used to look a bit like Madeleine and went through all the hassle of being stared at close up in the days and months following Madeleine's disappearance. People seemed to think they had a right to get close enough to peer into her eyes, which in many cases meant very close contact. It was intolerable for a little girl of that age and her parents were furious. Thankfully she outgrew her resemblance to the 3-year-old Madeleine and now looks nothing like the Madeleine all the McFans are chasing, proof that 4 years can make an enormous difference in a child's appearance.

Didn't Kate McCann say at one stage she wanted to work in child protection or child welfare? Forgetting for a moment her own abysmal track record in looking after her own children, she's now demonstrating total unconcern for other people's children by allowing people posting on her fb page to encourage one another to go as far as grabbing a child and holding on to it, just 'in case' it might be Madeleine. Those posts should be taken off the minute they appear and the poster warned that any more encouragement to snatch a child will not be tolerated and will be reported to the police. I honestly think all this needs to be dealt with decisively before someone does something really stupid. If they can't monitor their own fb page, then they shouldn't have one.

All IMO.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 25 Jul - 14:29

Forgot to say - I'm nothing like that skull in my avatar! I know I have a tendency to post in the wee small hours, but I don't have to leave my grave to do it - honest! "Madeleine" spotted in Chandighar, India 25346
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next