Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK going down the pan or is it already there?

5 posters

Go down

UK going down the pan or is it already there? Empty UK going down the pan or is it already there?

Post  Keela Fri 30 Sep - 11:59

In today's Snail there is an article which says that the EU will levy heavy fines on the Uk if they do not pay immigrants benefit monies as soon as their little feeties touch British soil. They don't have to have paid into the system but will be able to get all the benefits they want. Personally I think that they should have had to have been in the UK for a minimum of 2 years before any benefits can be claimed, that way they may have actually paid into the system. When we applied for residency here in Portugal we had to show evidence that we could support ourselves for 2 years and wouldn't be claiming social security from the Government. Same should apply to the UK. The EU should keep its nose out of things and let the Uk govern and run by itself.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
UK going down the pan or is it already there? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK going down the pan or is it already there? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

UK going down the pan or is it already there? Empty Re: UK going down the pan or is it already there?

Post  mara thon Fri 30 Sep - 12:07

I'm just glad we got out of UK when we did. We also had to show that we could support ourselves here in Spain, which is fair enough. What really makes me so angry is the fact that UK pensioners, who have most likely worked and paid into the system all their lives, are given a pittance to live on whilst asylum seekers etc are given more than enough money to live very comfortably indeed and even have enough money to send back to wherever they came from. I have also been told they can have free driving lessons, fuel vouchers etc. If this is true then it is a disgusting state of affairs, but nothing would surprise me.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
UK going down the pan or is it already there? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK going down the pan or is it already there? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

UK going down the pan or is it already there? Empty Re: UK going down the pan or is it already there?

Post  malena stool Fri 30 Sep - 12:46

The asylum seekers and immigrants will often leap frog housing waiting lists, move into furnished homes, receive all benefits and rights normally attributed to those who have paid into such schemes including free hospital care for diseases some of which, have been all but eradicated from the UK, TB has been a regular admission to our hospitals for several years..

Consecutive governments have blindly and studiously ignored the problems which are being created by the open door immigration policy dictated both by the EU and employers, (many of whom are MPs) promoting vast profits by flooding the job's market with cheap unskilled labour.

I have said before, I'm no way a racist but I object to becoming a 2nd class citizen in my own country after working and paying tax and insurance for more than 50 years and continue to do so on my pension.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 30 Sep - 14:30

Malena - UK going down the pan or is it already there? 307691 UK going down the pan or is it already there? 307691 UK going down the pan or is it already there? 307691 to both of your posts.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 30 Sep - 14:41

You want to go visit most building sites .....you would be hard pressed to meet a British speaking labourer now days, believe me.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 30 Sep - 15:55

There are a lot of Poles working in the building trade in the UK. The ironic thing is that it has been reported that Poland has a better standard of living than the UK!!!! They don't have the benefits system the UK has but it seems that a lot of Brits are selling up and moving there.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 30 Sep - 19:38

Keela wrote:Malena - UK going down the pan or is it already there? 307691 UK going down the pan or is it already there? 307691 UK going down the pan or is it already there? 307691 to both of your posts.
Thank you Keela.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 30 Sep - 20:31

I personally think Britain , apart from being the worst place to live , will be voted the most corrupt , crime ridden , in the EU. Sony did a presentation
suggesting that while the average 2 children per family applies in the Western World, Muslims produce 4, 5 or even 6 children so in two generations
they will be the dominant race. Like malena, I am not racist but live amonst them, worked for the NHS one time and saw first hand the benefits they receive,also, Housing Benefit, Council tax, Child allowance, Translators....the list is endless. what I object to is the fact that they don"t try to integrate or learn the language. I know many immigrants do an excellent job working for the NHS.

All I can say is I"m glad I"m not growing up today.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum