Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eamonn Holmes gaffe

3 posters

Go down

Eamonn Holmes gaffe Empty Eamonn Holmes gaffe

Post  malena stool Sat 8 Oct - 23:11

Eamonn Holmes apologises over 'retard' gaffe

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/10/08/eamonn-holmes-retarded-row/
By Candy Bellinger, Oct 8, 2011
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
..39183912Text Size A A A 768 Comments.
PA
This Morning host Eamonn Holmes has apologised after branding a guest "retarded" on yesterday's show.

Jonathan Wilkes, pal of Robbie Williams, had joined the morning presenters to review the day's papers, in which a poll revealed that a third of Britons couldn't point out London, Birmingham or Glasgow on a map.

When Wilkes admitted that he would probably fit into "that third", Holmes exclaimed: "What are you - a retard?"

Though his response was met with laughter in the studio, viewers weren't amused.

After the ad break, Eamonn was forced to apologise, saying: "Sorry to the three or four of you who have got in touch this morning, because I used the word 'retarded' during the newspaper review.

"You seem to take it personally or seem to say that I'm insulting all sorts of people who have all sorts of conditions. But obviously I would never want to do that or cause any sort of offence."

He later took to Twitter to add: "Thanks for your support and understanding today - we all make mistakes. Those who want to find mischief will push things."

An ITV spokesperson told the Daily Mail that the presenter accepted it "was a poor choice of words".

How does he hold down a job?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Eamonn Holmes gaffe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eamonn Holmes gaffe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Eamonn Holmes gaffe Empty Re: Eamonn Holmes gaffe

Post  Guest Sat 8 Oct - 23:16

Do you remember Simon Weston, the hero soldier who was terribly injured in the Falklands.

He was introduced by Fish Face Phillips on GMTV as -

"Now here's a familiar face!"

And she it still held onto it's job.... but maybe because it was shagging the producer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 8 Oct - 23:33

Iris wrote:Do you remember Simon Weston, the hero soldier who was terribly injured in the Falklands.

He was introduced by Fish Face Phillips on GMTV as -

"Now here's a familiar face!"

And she it still held onto it's job.... but maybe because it was shagging the producer.
I remember that disgusting episode Iris, she's just a thoughtless insensitive bitch. Talentless people with personality defects like Phillips and Holmes obviously have to resort to any means to hold on to a job, although as a feller I can't see anything in Holmes' character which would endear him to a group of real blokes and Mrs S can't stand the sight or sound of him.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Eamonn Holmes gaffe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eamonn Holmes gaffe Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 13 Oct - 22:17

See the very brave and very fat eamon holmes hiding behind his co- female presenter (about 20 secs in).

Also i seem to remember the fat cowardly git asking for an apoligy for being accused of eating all the pies by another presenter (cant remember the name).

holmes is another 'apologist sympathiser' who i would have no hesitation in dumping in the trough of evil smelling bile when the revolution comes.

I have also seen him personally wet his pants at a football game once.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 13 Oct - 23:14

Thanks for the memories Lioned, what a complete jerkoff he is hiding behind a female... I bet he took ballet lessons at school and has a passion for knitting.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 14 Oct - 3:53

Knitting would bee too dangerous for him, it involves pointy things. Eamonn Holmes gaffe 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 14 Oct - 12:14

Iris wrote:Knitting would bee too dangerous for him, it involves pointy things. Eamonn Holmes gaffe 23324
Ah, Iris....a sharp pointy needle into his bloated carcase (where he stores all the pies) would propel him around the room like a rapidly deflating balloon........
Eamonn Holmes gaffe 23324 Eamonn Holmes gaffe 23324
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 14 Oct - 20:45

Talking of knitting needles reminded me of this..............

Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter' who has
stabbed six people in the arse in the last 48 hours, believe the
attacker could be following some kind of pattern............................. Eamonn Holmes gaffe 25346

Also i dont wish to imagine holmes doing ballet,i doubt it possible.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 15 Oct - 22:09

Lioned wrote:Talking of knitting needles reminded me of this..............

Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter' who has
stabbed six people in the arse in the last 48 hours, believe the
attacker could be following some kind of pattern............................. Eamonn Holmes gaffe 25346

Also i dont wish to imagine holmes doing ballet,i doubt it possible.
Nellie the elephant springs to mind Eamonn Holmes gaffe 310829 Eamonn Holmes gaffe 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 17 Oct - 17:12

Eamon is a typical bully, he can heap out the shit, but if anyone turns on him, then is a fat quivering jelly hiding behind his lawyers. Vile Xenophic lump of lard for a man. Vile!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 17 Oct - 18:25

fred wrote:Eamon is a typical bully, he can heap out the shit, but if anyone turns on him, then is a fat quivering jelly hiding behind his lawyers. Vile Xenophic lump of lard for a man. Vile!

We can see it so how come him and his 'ilk' get jobs on the telly and others somehow find them entertaining ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 17 Oct - 19:58

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 17 Oct - 20:12

malena stool wrote:Do you remember this story of the pie eater's Algarve holiday from 3As days?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/eamonn-holmes-robbed-of-pound10000-while-on-algarve-holiday-13927375.html

God yeah, remember that story well!! If he isn't money laundering, then why is he taking 10 grand in cash on a weeks holiday? Christ I can spend, but on an all inclusive why is 10 grand in cash available for a weeks spending money on his kid?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 18 Oct - 10:52

fred wrote:
malena stool wrote:Do you remember this story of the pie eater's Algarve holiday from 3As days?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/eamonn-holmes-robbed-of-pound10000-while-on-algarve-holiday-13927375.html

God yeah, remember that story well!! If he isn't money laundering, then why is he taking 10 grand in cash on a weeks holiday? Christ I can spend, but on an all inclusive why is 10 grand in cash available for a weeks spending money on his kid?
I doubt there ever was that amount of cash, but it did give him the opportunity to bring the McCanns, (fatty's favourite people) back into the limelight.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum