Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada

Go down

Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Empty Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada

Post  milly Mon 24 Oct - 20:57

His father is looking for him on Facebook Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada 389741

https://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=43821715019&share_id=154063504021&comments=1

Roberto English-Speaking Moms Living in Santiago, Chile

I'm writing to you all because I need to ask for the help of all the moms that are part of this group in Chile in finding my missing little boy. I’m a single dad that is desperately looking for his son, his name is Jadon Alexander Yañez Parada. I have not seen him for 2 since he was kidnapped by his mother from Canada ...and taken illegally to Chile. I tried appealing to the Chilean courts using the Hague Convention that Chile is a member of, but Chile did not comply and refused to return my son to Canada in order for the court proceedings to continue here.

The Canadian Government is looking for my son in order to do a welfare visit and ensure that at least he is ok. My son’s mother and family has been very uncooperative with the authorities from the beginning. If anyone has any information as to their location, please contact the local Interpol detachment in Santiago or the Canadian Embassy in Santiago, Chile with any information. More information about Jadon can be found on the following Interpol web site http://www.interpol.int/public/data/children/missing/notices/data/2008/66/2008_18566.asp Last know information was that Jadon was living with his Mother and Grandparents (Eliana Parada Santos & Pedro Yañez Pincheira) at Federico Reich 310, comuna de estacion central OR with their Aunt Norma Marot del Carmen Yañez Pincheira at Pasaje Aguillo 368, Cerrillos
milly
milly
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1604
Warning :
Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Empty Re: Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada

Post  milly Mon 24 Oct - 20:58

Father's fight
DAVID BEBEE, MERCURY NEWS SERVICES
1 DAVID BEBEE, MERCURY NEWS SERVICES
DAVID BEBEE, MERCURY NEWS SERVICES Email story
Print
Choose text size
Report typo or correction

Email the author More StoriesRoberto Martinez engaged in legal battle to have son, Jadon, returned to Canada
April 18, 2008
Scott Tracey
GUELPH

Roberto Martinez sat in a Guelph courtroom yesterday, nodding slowly, as a judge granted him full custody of his infant son.

It was a somewhat hollow, though quite important, victory.

Though legally Martinez has custody of 10-month-old Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada, the boy is believed to be thousands of kilometres away with his mother in Chile.

Martinez, 35, will work with officials from the provincial Ministry of Community and Social Services in an effort to have Chilean authorities try to locate and seize Jadon under The Hague Convention on Child Abduction and have the boy returned to Canada.

James Pietrangelo, Martinez's Guelph lawyer, said Justice Jane Caspers' order will be sent along with other documents to the Canadian Embassy in Chile.

"It's mostly now a case of waiting for the Chilean authorities to see if they'll comply with it," Pietrangelo said.

While Chile is one of 80 "contracting states" that has ratified The Hague Convention, the lawyer said the South American nation has in the past been slow to offer assistance to officials of other countries making application under the convention.

For Martinez, shifting the focus to Chile presents a new series of legal hoops he must jump through to be reunited with the son he hasn't seen since late January.

"I miss him and I want him back," Martinez said.

Martinez said he met Jadon's mother, Roxana Eliana Yanez Parada, in 2006 and the couple lived together at Martinez's Cambridge apartment for most of that year. After about six months, Martinez said the relationship began to fall apart and the couple argued frequently. He said police were called to the apartment twice, by Yanez Parada. Neither visit resulted in charges, he said.

Waterloo Regional Police would neither confirm nor offer comment on the matter.

In the fall of 2006 Yanez Parada became pregnant, and in December she moved back into her parents' Guelph home, Martinez said.

Jadon was born June 5, 2007.

Martinez said he and Yanez Parada, 37, remained in touch after their split and he attended appointments with her gynecologist. But eventually, he alleges, he was squeezed out by Yanez Parada to the point he began calling Guelph and Cambridge hospitals on a regular basis to find out if she had given birth.

Documents filed by Yanez Parada with the Family Court allege Martinez had issues with substance use and was physically abusive toward her. Martinez concedes he has used marijuana in the past but strenuously denies his former partner's abuse allegations.

"I didn't do any of those things," he said, suggesting Yanez Parada's claims are designed to shut him out of Jadon's life.

Pietrangelo said the Family Court case began as a simple attempt for Martinez to get visitation rights after he consented to Yanez Parada having full custody. Visitation rights were granted, but Martinez, a project co-ordinator with the City of Kitchener, filed a motion alleging Yanez Parada was in contempt of the court-ordered access.

And then the woman stopped attending court appearances.

Martinez said he last saw Jadon during a regular access visit Jan. 26. But a week later, on Feb. 2, Yanez Parada did not show up for a similar appointment. Pietrangelo told court yesterday that is the date he has confirmed Jadon and his mother entered Chile.

When Yanez Parada did not show up Feb. 4 for a scheduled court appearance, Martinez feared the worst. The woman's mother, Eliana Parada, attended in her place and later told Justice Caspers her daughter had taken Jadon to Chile -- where Yanez Parada has relatives -- but would be back by the end of March.

On March 6, Caspers made an interim order granting Martinez full custody of the boy and adjourned the case until yesterday to see if Yanez Parada resurfaced.

The woman was not in court yesterday, nor was anyone there to speak on her behalf.

Caspers agreed to change her interim order of a month ago to a final order granting Martinez custody of the boy, noting doing so could have "profound ramifications."

The judge also agreed with a request by Pietrangelo to rule Jadon's removal from Canada was "wrongful."

Meanwhile, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police has listed Jadon on its national "missing children database." The database website notes Jadon "may be in the company of his mother Roxana Eliana Yanez Parada" and features photographs of mother and son.

The Guelph Police Service began an investigation into the matter in late February.

"From the information we have, we believe the mother has the child," Guelph Police Staff Sergeant Jeff deRuyter confirmed.

DeRuyter was hesitant to reveal much of the police probe.

"I don't know what the end result of the investigation might be," he said, adding if Jadon has in fact been removed from Canada "things get greatly complicated."

Yanez Parada's mother, Eliana Parada, denied this week her grandson is missing and was angry to learn Martinez had spoken to the media.

"Jadon is with his mother and (Martinez) knows where he is. It has nothing to do with the news. Jadon is fine," Parada said.

"I'm not going to give you any information because you are the newspaper and this is not for the news."

stracey@guelphmercury.com
milly
milly
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  milly Mon 24 Oct - 20:58

milly
milly
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada Empty Have You Seen Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada ?

Post  milly Mon 24 Oct - 21:01

Crime ID: O0SZK
Crime Date: 26 January, 2008

Description:
Case Type: Family Abduction
Missing Date: Saturday 26th January 2008
Missing From: Guelph, Ontario
Missing Country: Canada
Sex: Male
DOB: 05/Jun/2007
Age Now: 3

Specific Details:
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown/Green
Height: 0.55m (22")
Weight: 13 kg (29 lbs)

Known Circumstances:

Jadon may be in the company of his non-custodial mother Roxana Eliana YANEZ PARADA.

Roberto Martinez has full custody of his son Jadon granted by Guelph judge in Ontario city April 2008. Officials from the provincial Ministry of Community and Social Services in an effort to have Chilean authorities try to locate Jadon under The Hague Convention on Child Abduction.

Jadon is currently listed with:

1- Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Case number 2008245047

2 - Interpol as a Yellow Notice

Case: F-131/5-2008

3 - National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Case Number: RCMP2008245047

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police - (877) 318-3576 , If you have any information please get in touch with Guelph Police - Detective Brian Welsh @ 519 824-1212 ext 345
If you have any information on Jadon Alexander Yanez Parada please contact the official numbers above immediately. Alternatively, you can e-mail us here at Help Find My Child - you can do this in strictest confidence - we will make sure your information is passed on to the relevant places.
milly
milly
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down