Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>])

5 posters

Go down

Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Empty Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>])

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 9 Nov - 19:39

Pat brown just posted the following on facebook

Kate #McCann admits the night before #Maddie went missing, they didn't go back to check on the toddlers for 45 minutes whilst out drinking.

Like · · @ProfilerPatB on Twitter · 57 minutes ago via Twitter ·
2 people like this.

Nikki Riegler im sorry but i cant imagine leaving my kids alone..for even one second..especially in a strange place "whilst" on vacation..and they are doctors..seriously?????..i never understod that about them...how can some one so smart be so dumb???
51 minutes ago · Like · 1

Martha Ann Ledlow It's called not having Common sense!
44 minutes ago · Like

Pat Brown It is not about common sense. It is about parental selfishness and complete disregard for the well-being of tiny children who cannot fend for themselves.
43 minutes ago · Like

Martha Ann Ledlow Well Pat, My common sense tells me I should never Leave a Child with out a Responsible Adult watching over them. Just like the Lady that left her child unattended in the car while she went to get gas. when her car ran out of gas. You just pick the child up. Put in on your hip and walk to the gas station. You never just leave it!!!

Does anyone know if this 45 minute claim [Not the one which led to the invasion of Iraq ;) ] is recent?
If so why is Kate Mccann making new changes to the story? unless Pat is just using this to create awareness? IF so she does have the bit between the teeth now! :)
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Empty Re: Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>])

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 9 Nov - 19:51

I think the McCanns really don't know what they have done in TRYING to gagg Pat Brown, Carter Rucking anyone who dare question the Mcs, their arrogance knows no bounds, and I'm sure C R don't care its all money in the till for them isn't it...kerching
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>]) Empty Re: Pat Brown's most recent Facebook Posting (The 45minute Claim [Not the Dodgy Dossier one <The other dodgy story>])

Post  kitti Wed 9 Nov - 21:14

I think she is on about the Tuesday and the crying incident....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Wed 9 Nov - 21:24

kitti wrote:I think she is on about the Tuesday and the crying incident....

.... is that the same night that they went from the tapas to the bar next door for drinkies and stayed out later than usual?
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Nov - 7:22

......and Gerry stormed off in a strop and she slept in the spare bedroom ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 10 Nov - 7:57

.... thought so!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Nov - 11:44

Was that the wednesday mumbles or the Tuesday ?

I remember mathew oldfield saying that one night they got back to their apts at 12.30 or 1am....was that when Rachel was Ill and stayed in the apt?

I think it was.....sat they went to the millennium....sun matt was ill.....mon ?....tues o'brien stayed in....wed....Rachel was ill and didn't hear any crying....

Wish I could remember lol without going to look back at the files....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Nov - 12:07

I've read their rogies agin.

Tanner said rob wasn't at the tapas on either the tues or wed...rob said he wasn't their on the Monday then changes his mind to say it could off been the Wednesday as he remembers the quiz night on the Tuesday then remembers once again that he wasn't their on the Tuesday as he remembers yet again that it was someone who told him about the quiz on tuesday....so he wasn't their on the Tuesday ....phew

Good grief.......the rest is as above.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 10 Nov - 13:57

kitti wrote:I've read their rogies agin.

Tanner said rob wasn't at the tapas on either the tues or wed...rob said he wasn't their on the Monday then changes his mind to say it could off been the Wednesday as he remembers the quiz night on the Tuesday then remembers once again that he wasn't their on the Tuesday as he remembers yet again that it was someone who told him about the quiz on tuesday....so he wasn't their on the Tuesday ....phew

Good grief.......the rest is as above.

The next point is, does ROB know whether or not he was on the holiday? He doesn't seem to know what day it is never mind what he did on any given day. For someone with a responsible job he is unbelievable.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down