Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

so maddie has a image to protect does she?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 11 Nov - 15:32

maddie was a 3 year old most 3 year olds dont have their image protected! not in this matetr anyway basically the mccans are saying if you dont beloeve our abduction story shut up !!! !! basically the mcanns are trying to silience people like this little gem



Official Find Madeleine Campaign
We are posting this again because our post from yesterday is further down in the comments. Welcome to those who came from unofficial pages. Because Madeleine is a child, Facebook made the suggestion to us to combine unofficial pages with our official page. This is to protect Madeleine from online abuse and her image being used without her parents permission. We have NOT harvested Email addresses nor gone on to individual pages and added people. There is no way for us to actually do that. Facebook did the merge of pages at our request. If you do not want to be a part of this page, please unlike the page (see image). We don't need to hear how you don't want to be a part of a lovely group of people who do care about getting Madeleine home. A huge thank you to those that continue to support us in our search for Madeleine. ~FM Webmaster


so in other words of you dont believe our fairytale piss off???

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  kitti on Fri 11 Nov - 16:19

So what exactly are they doing

Are they going to pro sites and taking the pro sites and comments across to FB or are they trawling the web and harvesting JUST pro comments and plonking them on their site .



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  gillyspot on Fri 11 Nov - 16:25

Its just Facebook. McCanns asked facebook to amalgamate all pages about Madeleine (both anti & pro pages). Now all "likes" to any of the pages (even anti McCann) are now added to official findmadeleine and anti comments get deleted so basically the McCann have put on over 10,000 members of the official page but quite likely several thousand don't believe them.

Facebook didn't notify the new members either they just say Find Madeleine posts on their timeline (how they found out).

Despicable action by the McCanns and Facebook too.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 11 Nov - 16:29

gillyspot wrote:Its just Facebook. McCanns asked facebook to amalgamate all pages about Madeleine (both anti & pro pages). Now all "likes" to any of the pages (even anti McCann) are now added to official findmadeleine and anti comments get deleted so basically the McCann have put on over 10,000 members of the official page but quite likely several thousand don't believe them.

Facebook didn't notify the new members either they just say Find Madeleine posts on their timeline (how they found out).

Despicable action by the McCanns and Facebook too.

hang on of this is the case that means they can see private setup [ groups too right??? isnt thata invasion of privacy laws??

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  gillyspot on Fri 11 Nov - 16:39

I would imagine that it is in Facebook terms & conditions that they can do this. There is one thing though can the webmaster of the official find Madeleine read the pages of all that "liked" the unofficial sites even if they were set to private? I can see the pro's rubbing their hands if they get the friends / family & personal details of these folk.


gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  kitti on Fri 11 Nov - 16:42

So basically any comment made about the mccNns is poached and then edited ......it bit like the e petition, all the negative posts were deleted but the names off these people were kept on their so as to make it look like a positive comment even though the comment has been deleted.


How sad the mccanns have to do this .....they couldn't get away with running GOOGLE so they turned their attention onto Facebook....


Who the hell is trawling the Internet looking for these comments and more to the point....HOW MUCH DOES IT COST.

Very wrong off Facebook to allow this to be done.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  gillyspot on Fri 11 Nov - 16:48

Negative comments are already being deleted from people who had their unofficial site amalgamated with the Mocann's one. Been going on for days. If you can stomach to go on you will see all the uninformed saying they will never unlike the page until Madeleine is found (these don't get whooshed of course - despite being sickening and totally pointless.

Facebook shouldn't have done it as the "official" site has links to buying the "holiday pack" etc from it.

Thank god I am not affected by this. Anyone who has liked an unofficial Madeleine page better check their facebook page and take whatever action they want.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 11 Nov - 17:54

They only want nice people commenting on their page. And nice people are those who, in spite of there being no evidence to support it, will accept that Madeleine was abducted in the space of about 3 minutes, by an abductor who left no trace whatsoever. The only witness to this wonderful feat is Jane Tanner who slip-slapped up the lane in flip-flops, passing Garry McCann and Jez Wilkins, neither of whom saw her. Nice people, though, are believers. Wonder if any of them want to buy a nice bridge I've got for sale.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  pennylane on Fri 11 Nov - 18:01

AnnaEsse wrote:They only want nice people commenting on their page. And nice people are those who, in spite of there being no evidence to support it, will accept that Madeleine was abducted in the space of about 3 minutes, by an abductor who left no trace whatsoever. The only witness to this wonderful feat is Jane Tanner who slip-slapped up the lane in flip-flops, passing Garry McCann and Jez Wilkins, neither of whom saw her. Nice people, though, are believers. Wonder if any of them want to buy a nice bridge I've got for sale.

Exactly Anna. Nice people don't mind that the dogs marked blood and death in the parents holiday apartment or that they refused to attend a reconstruction, or take a lie detector test, or that they changed their version of events umpteen times, and blew millions on their image, thus dwindling the coffers rapidly. Only us nasties discuss such things.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 11 Nov - 18:11

pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:They only want nice people commenting on their page. And nice people are those who, in spite of there being no evidence to support it, will accept that Madeleine was abducted in the space of about 3 minutes, by an abductor who left no trace whatsoever. The only witness to this wonderful feat is Jane Tanner who slip-slapped up the lane in flip-flops, passing Garry McCann and Jez Wilkins, neither of whom saw her. Nice people, though, are believers. Wonder if any of them want to buy a nice bridge I've got for sale.

Exactly Anna. Nice people don't mind that the dogs marked blood and death in the parents holiday apartment or that they refused to attend a reconstruction, or take a lie detector test, or that they changed their version of events umpteen times, and blew millions on their image, thus dwindling the coffers rapidly. Only us nasties discuss such things.

And nice people don't ask questions about the PIs who had no experience of searching for missing children, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of stealing cocaine. They don't wonder why the McCanns are not chasing the dodgy American who ripped off the fund for £300,00. Nice people are above all that nasty suspicion!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  pennylane on Fri 11 Nov - 18:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:They only want nice people commenting on their page. And nice people are those who, in spite of there being no evidence to support it, will accept that Madeleine was abducted in the space of about 3 minutes, by an abductor who left no trace whatsoever. The only witness to this wonderful feat is Jane Tanner who slip-slapped up the lane in flip-flops, passing Garry McCann and Jez Wilkins, neither of whom saw her. Nice people, though, are believers. Wonder if any of them want to buy a nice bridge I've got for sale.

Exactly Anna. Nice people don't mind that the dogs marked blood and death in the parents holiday apartment or that they refused to attend a reconstruction, or take a lie detector test, or that they changed their version of events umpteen times, and blew millions on their image, thus dwindling the coffers rapidly. Only us nasties discuss such things.

And nice people don't ask questions about the PIs who had no experience of searching for missing children, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of stealing cocaine. They don't wonder why the McCanns are not chasing the dodgy American who ripped off the fund for £300,00. Nice people are above all that nasty suspicion!

Spot on!

Indeed the parents or someone close are the most likely culprit when a child suddenly disappears...

but that's just another nasty statistic that nice people refuse to accept or discuss....

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  interested on Fri 11 Nov - 18:48

Any hope that the press in the U.K. will report on this; I haven't seen anything yet.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2424
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  Bobsy on Sun 13 Nov - 15:46

I don't use Facebook or Twitter. Have not got a clue how to so cannot have a strop as a contributor, but can have one where I see that people are just being used.
And me a nice person, well no Kate if that means that I have to swallow your pile of lies covered with sweet sickly goo.
Then here I am, one very very horrid pensioner who donated a months pension in May 2007

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: so maddie has a image to protect does she?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum