Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral

+7
margaret
kitti
Annabel
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
Autumn
11 posters

Go down

Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral Empty Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral

Post  Autumn Mon 14 Nov - 18:24

Interesting to learn that Pat Brown will be attending Goncalo Amaral's libel trial in Feb.

Even the thought of Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral coming together to get justice and truth will be enough to give Team McCann sleepless nights, I would think. Both are professionals who have a wealth of experience in the field of crime, they are tenacious and neither show any signs of backing down. In addition, Pat is popular and respected in America and makes regular appearances on TV and radio shows, discussing high profile homicide case in an articulate and reasoned manner. In a nutshell, Pat has an excellent public image and many contacts in the circles she works in.

Go Get Em, Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral, we are with you all the way Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 944533
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral Empty Re: Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 14 Nov - 18:42

Wey hey! Bring it on! I hope the UK media gets wind of this. In any case, it may be putting the wind up a couple of folks in leafy Leicestershire! Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 540205
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 14 Nov - 18:45

Autumn wrote:

Interesting to learn that Pat Brown will be attending Goncalo Amaral's libel trial in Feb.

Even the thought of Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral coming together to get justice and truth will be enough to give Team McCann sleepless nights, I would think. Both are professionals who have a wealth of experience in the field of crime, they are tenacious and neither show any signs of backing down. In addition, Pat is popular and respected in America and makes regular appearances on TV and radio shows, discussing high profile homicide case in an articulate and reasoned manner. In a nutshell, Pat has an excellent public image and many contacts in the circles she works in.

Go Get Em, Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral, we are with you all the way Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 944533

I certainly am and hope to be there to cheer them both.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 14 Nov - 20:05

Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 294124 Toilet paper at the ready Gerry and Kate Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 540205

I really believe that Gerry Kate and Co have made a very BIG mistake picking on Snr Amaral and Ms Brown........ Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 29204
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 17 Jan - 21:49

Found this on FB....

David Bret

Goncalo Amaral's libel trial has not been postponed because he doesn't have a lawer. It was never scheduled to take place in the first place--just spin from someone posing as PJ officer.

Trying to find out if its true or not??, this guy David Bret is translating the book Belle Famille into English, can't wait.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 17 Jan - 22:18

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Found this on FB....

David Bret

Goncalo Amaral's libel trial has not been postponed because he doesn't have a lawer. It was never scheduled to take place in the first place--just spin from someone posing as PJ officer.

Trying to find out if its true or not??, this guy David Bret is translating the book Belle Famille into English, can't wait.

Excellent. From David it should be a very good translation.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 18 Jan - 6:09

deleted

Last edited by Annabel on Wed 18 Jan - 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 18 Jan - 7:45

I got my book yesterday......i can't read French but what the hell... got the truth off the lie too pmsl
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 18 Jan - 12:18

Autumn wrote:

HiDeHo on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 11:50 pm
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Browns-Maddie-Search-Fund/298440643512565?sk=wall#!/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Browns-Maddie-Search-Fund/298440643512565?sk=wall

- Welcome Everyone! This is the place to get updates on my Fund and my Search.

- Financial Update: The Fund has a bank account set up through USAA bank. Total royalties from Amazon in July/August (prior to its ban) were - $1671 – 50% to fund $835.50; B&N Sept/Oct -$118 – 50% to fund $59; Smashwords – Sept/Oct - $211 – 50% to fund $105.50

- Total in Fund as of November 11, 2011 - $1000

- A purchase of a round trip ticket from Baltimore, MD to Lisbon, Portugal was purchased from Travelocity on November 22, 2011 in the amount of USD $857.10 (economy class). Remaining Fund monies - USD $142.90

- Search plans to date: I will be arriving in Lisbon, Portugal on February 6, attending the libel trial of Goncalo Amaral, then driving down to Praia da Luz from where the search will begin, and returning to Lisbon for my flight back to the US on February 21. I have wonderful offers for places to stay and help getting around and with the search. I will update you later on more specific details.
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 18 Jan - 12:29

Wow, those are certainly transparent accounts, unlike some peoples.... Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 294124

I'm behind Mr.Amaral and Pat Brown all the way. Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 25346

BTW l don't understand the David Bret quote the libel trial is and always was scheduled for February wasn't it?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 18 Jan - 14:12

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund
I have mapped out a very doable search in Portugal in February and have acquired the tools necessary to do it. I have around ten days to work with if the weather cooperates.

I'm looking forward to doing a video of Pat's trip Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 18 Jan - 15:08

Where are are all these rumours coming from that the trial hasn't even been scheduled, and isn't taking place come from?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 18 Jan - 15:19

The dates for the trial were already reported in the newspaper Correio da Manhã last year. So, I have no idea what David Bret is going on about.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 18 Jan - 16:15

HiDeHo wrote:
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund
I have mapped out a very doable search in Portugal in February and have acquired the tools necessary to do it. I have around ten days to work with if the weather cooperates.

I'm looking forward to doing a video of Pat's trip Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 25346

I think you could give pat a tip or two hideho... with the pings & maybe the time it took gerry to arrive home,especially as he drove past pdl at least once from a trip abroad...or would pat already know this Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 192282
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 18 Jan - 17:50

Carolina wrote:The dates for the trial were already reported in the newspaper Correio da Manhã last year. So, I have no idea what David Bret is going on about.

I know!! Well he does have "contacts" dontcha know Carolina? Go Get Em Pat Brown and Snr Amaral 678246 I have no idea what's happening, I wouldn't be suprised if the Mcs dropped it and no one was any the wiser, because the great British press wouldn't print anything anti about the Teflon Duo would they? Maybe they want it to melt away quietly and everyoner forget about it!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down