Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P

2 posters

Go down

THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Empty THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 5:54

THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Babyp_header2_1611_15634a

TODAY the News of the World finally reveals the COMPLETE and UNTOLD horror of what really happened to tragic abuse victim Baby P.

Our chilling dossier, froma 15-year-old girl who WITNESSED the stepdad's sickening torture, damns bungling social workers who failed to step in.

The terrified teenager said: "What went on was sadistic. Social Services have blood on their hands."
Horrors

The full litany of horrors inflicted on tragic Baby P will chill every decent human being to the core.

Sickening new details totally DAMN the little boy’s wicked tormentors and expose the staggering extent of FAILURE by bungling social workers and doctors who let him die alone and terrified in his bloodstained cot at 17 months old.

Through the eyes of a key prosecution witness who actually discovered the body we expose the sheer brutality meted out to Baby P by his evil stepdad and covered up by his callous 27-year-old mum.

The 15-year-old source lived at the family’s filthy, flea-infested north London council house with human excrement smeared across the walls and a putrid stench of stale urine that choked your throat.

Still racked with guilt that she felt too terrified to act at the time, the teenager told how the stepdad:

* SLICED off the tot’s fingertips with a Stanley knife and wrenched off his little nails with pliers.

* SMACKED his private parts with a shoe.

* PRESSED down on his windpipe so hard he turned blue.

* BIT the tot all over to ‘train’ the family’s vicious dogs to attack.

* DROPPED him 6ft onto the floor.

* GRABBED him by the throat and tossed him into his cot,

* RAMMED a bottle into his mouth so hard it cut his lips.

Of all the vile cruelty the girl witnessed, the most horrifying scene was the one that crippled Baby P, leaving him paralysed from the waist down.

His warped step- father, a 32-year-old Satanist—convicted of allowing the child to die along with the mum and a paedophile lodger—was watching the Jeremy Kyle TV show with Baby P stretched across his knees.

The witness said: “He sat smirking on the sofa, smoking cannabis and playing with Baby P like he was a rag doll. Then I suddenly heard a loud crack that echoed through the house as the baby’s little backbone snapped in half.

“He let out a gut- wrenching scream. It was so loud I got up and went into the garden and put my hands over my ears to block it out.”

Incredibly the terrible injury went unnoticed by social workers AND paediatrician Dr Sabah Al Zayyat. The doctor also failed to notice eight fractured ribs and two missing fingernails.

The 15-year-old then revealed what finally sealed Baby P’s grim fate in August, 2007—a night of constant crying that disturbed the awful household. She said: “He was wailing and wailing in his cot. He just wouldn’t stop. But he’d been lying in his urine and faeces for days.

“Then the stepdad came down and said, ‘I’ll sort it.’ He went into the room, slammed the door shut and suddenly the crying stopped.”

The defenceless tot had been punched so hard in the face he swallowed a bottom tooth. It was later found in his stomach. The witness added: “I discovered Baby P dead in the cot at around 9am. He’d gone a funny colour, a pale blue, and was stiff. I told his mum he wasn’t breathing but she waited until 11.30am before dialling 999 for an ambulance.

“Meanwhile the stepdad got away, taking off all the stale, blood-spattered smelly bedclothes that hadn’t been washed in months and dumping them in a cemetery to try and hide the evidence.”

Fearing she would be a target too, it took eight months for the 15-year-old to summon the courage and reveal her shattering story to stunned relatives. She told them: “It was disgusting and perverted what went on in that house. It went way beyond cruel, it was sadistic.

“The stepdad would shake Baby P, punch him, swing him around by his legs and spin him round on the computer chair until he came flying off and hit his head on the floor. Then he’d pick him up and do it again. He put his thumb down over the poor mite’s windpipe until he turned blue and stopped breathing.

“Then he just laughed, let go and pushed it in again even harder to see how much he could take.

“He’d pinch the baby’s little fingernails and squeeze them until he screamed.

“And he lanced off the tops of the tot’s fingers with a Stanley knife like you would a boil. He said it made it easier for him to then use the pliers to grip onto the fingernails and rip them off. It makes me shudder.

Last edited by MsTaken on Sun 16 Nov - 6:10; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Empty Re: THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 5:57

Butting

“He made Baby P kneel in front of him, with blood oozing from the ends of his fingers, and hold out his hands for more punishment.

“Not content with that, he’d hold him above his head and then just drop him on the floor.”

The boy’s head and body was covered in marks and sores from when the stepdad bit him—to train his Staffordshire bull terrier and Rottweiler to do the same.

The teenager said: “The stepdad laid Baby P on his back in the middle of the room and bit at him and growled in front of the dogs. He bit into his head, his arms, his body and his legs. Then he’d get the dogs to copy.

“He also hit the baby on his genitals with a shoe and wrapped him tightly in blankets, leaving him for hours in his cot to dehydrate.

“Every night before bedtime, instead of a story like most children get to help them to sleep, he was picked up off the floor like a rag doll and tossed into his cot.

“At night I’d hear him crying and head butting the wooden bars on his cot. It went on for hours.”

Just days before Baby P died—but after his spine was snapped—the girl went for a walk with him and his stepfather in Chingford Woods. The toddler couldn’t stand and kept falling down.

She told Baby P’s stepdad she thought his back was broken and never saw him walk unaided again. On the last full day of his life, August 2, Baby P was left alone in his room all day.

At 11pm the stepdad told her to watch as he squeezed the boy’s fingers really hard. The toddler could not even find the strength to scream, she said.

He had no strength to sit up and kept falling, looking really ill and sweating. The stepdad hit him on the head and it appeared as though Baby P couldn’t feel it. The lodger, Jason Owen, said the child looked as if he was dying—but the stepdad replied that he was fine.

The girl said Baby P’s stepdad, a 6ft bodybuilder, ran the filthy house with an iron fist. He spent all day smoking dope and watching television surrounded by lager cans and junk food, the source said.
Animals

Neighbours complained the TV blared all day and seven children in the house ran wild like a pack of animals. Baby P’s scrounging mum, who cannot be named for legal reasons, claimed thousands in benefits and slept in most mornings.

Instead of looking after her four kids she frittered away her income support playing online poker. She ignored Baby P’s constant cries and spent hours in internet chat rooms. With no hint of shame, she even boasted online one of her favourite things was being a mum.

But in reality screaming Baby P, who was found with more than 50 terrible injuries, spent up to 23 hours a day caged in his cot, locked in a small, dark room with curtains shut. Sometimes he wasn’t checked at all— left to lie there alone with no toys.

The stepdad, a domineering control-freak, who moved in when Baby P was three months, banned everyone from going into the dingy room or even changing P’s dirty nappy.

His mother even had to ask permission to FEED him. But the witness said: “The mum ignored all the kids and let them do what they wanted.

“ She was scared of her partner though. We all were. Day after day I heard screaming coming from Baby P’s cot. But I didn’t dare go in there. His nappy went unchanged for so long his skin just rotted away. His bottom was red raw, blistered and covered in sores.”

All this should have been spotted by social workers from Haringey Council —the same authority that failed tragic Victoria Climbie in 2000—who called to see the baby SIXTY times because he was on the “at risk” register.
Infected

The witness said the mum lied and lied to them, and family friends, to cover up for her boyfriend’s barbaric abuse. “She explained away pus- filled, infected cuts all over the baby’s face with a string of rubbish that was simply accepted by professionals paid to look after Baby P,” said the teenager. “She’s a despicable mother, total scum. She told them he was clumsy and kept falling over and bumping his head. It was all lies.”

Health visitor Laura Swaby watched on one occasion when Baby P sat in the back garden shovelling fistfuls of dirt into his mouth.

She noted he had a large bruise on his forehead and seemed quiet and withdrawn. But the injury was explained away, like so many others, with a far-fetched yarn about him falling from his toy car.

“I couldn’t believe these social workers kept falling for it, said the girl.” Four days before he died, and with his face covered in bruises and lesions, Baby P received a final visit from social worker Maria Ward. The teenage witness said: “He was in such a state his mum was worried.

“She actually said the social worker would have to be an idiot not to notice there was something wrong.

“So she melted chocolate in a saucepan and smeared it over his face to cover the injuries.

Bleeding

“Then she laid him in his buggy because he was too limp for the high chair and put a chocolate biscuit in his hand. He had head lice anyway so she put cream on to cover up his bleeding cuts.

“The social worker didn’t spot a thing. The mum couldn’t believe her luck when she just had a quick look at P in his buggy and said, ‘Hello little fella!’ That was it. He was pushed into the kitchen. Door slammed shut. That was the last time he was seen alive by anyone outside the house.

“The heartbreaking thing is Baby P smiled at the woman. Sitting in that buggy with his back broken, eight broken ribs, fingernails missing, toenail missing and a nappy full of excrement and he still managed a smile.

“If she had just taken a second to look properly, to pick him up and look at him, she’d have realised there was something gravely wrong.

“All the social worker said before she left the house was, ‘If you’re taking him out later, make sure you wash his face.’ It’s a disgrace.”

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/73228/Baby-P-Hidden-Horror-Revealed.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:31

I do not believe his real father did not notice the deterioration of his own child. If the living conditions were so disgusting you take your child OUT and run. He couldnt have cared one iota.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:49

I just read this and its just so damn horrible

EVEN that 15 yrs old IMO is to blame, why couldnt she have told someone? Neighbours knew about it and did nothing, every single one of them should be charged

If I heard that something like that was going on I would be on the fone in a nano second. I would call them back time and time again TILL something was done

What is wrong with people, why do they turn a blind eye THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:50

I dont believe the real father either, if i was him i would shut up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 9:31

Melanie wrote:I just read this and its just so damn horrible

EVEN that 15 yrs old IMO is to blame, why couldnt she have told someone? Neighbours knew about it and did nothing, every single one of them should be charged

If I heard that something like that was going on I would be on the fone in a nano second. I would call them back time and time again TILL something was done

What is wrong with people, why do they turn a blind eye THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P 371436

I agree. I can't believe the child minder either.

Surely if the abuse was this evident they would have called the police. Police have powers to take the child away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 9:52

What i dont understand why this father is making a statment now, why did he not make it his business to see if he son was okay, where are the grandparents if any, aunts uncles extended family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 9:55

lincs wrote:What i dont understand why this father is making a statment now, why did he not make it his business to see if he son was okay, where are the grandparents if any, aunts uncles extended family.

I just cannot believe no one noticed one thing amiss!!

This father should shut up playing the victim now! His son was the only victim here! Sorry I have no pity!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 13:18

I wish I hadnt seen his face like this now. This will haunt me THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 14:11

Oh My God. I think that is one of the worst things I have ever read in my life. I don't even know what to say....I just don't understand these sort of people.
I hope that little boy is sitting beside God now, loved and warm and wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 14:32

I have read this and feel sickened and completely bewildered. I cannot understand what can be happening in Social Services these days. Perhaps social workers no longer get the backup they need to be able to carry out their job. I honestly don't know what is wrong, but for sure, something needs to be done about the system when such tragic failures occur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Empty Police Wanted Baby P In Care

Post  Krisy22 Mon 17 Nov - 6:51

Police 'Wanted Baby P In Care'
4:32am UK, Monday November 17, 2008

The police wanted to place Baby P in care but were instead persuaded by social services to return him to his abusive mother, it has been revealed.

Officers argued their case when the toddler was admitted to the North Middlesex Hospital in June last year with non-accidental injuries.

A confidential police report has confirmed that "a frank exchange of views" took place between police and Haringey social services, who preferred to return him to his mother.

The police eventually signed a care plan that allowed Baby P to be returned home, only to suffer further abuse.

But a later police briefing advised officers to be "more confident" in their role at case conferences and not to be overruled by another agency.

Yesterday, members of Haringey Council's Labour group maintained a wall of silence as they left an emergency meeting - held to discuss fresh developments in the case - by a rear exit.

However, the failure to speak was angering residents who believed councillors were "covering up" the events that led to Baby P's death to "save their own necks".

Residents have called for the head of the children's services at the council, Sharon Shoesmith, to be sacked.

Members met amid reports that the council's legal department advised that the child did not need to be taken into care just nine days before he died.

It has also emerged that a senior social worker also disagreed with social services' judgement that Baby P should be taken away from his 27-year-old mother, who has since pleaded guilty to causing or allowing his death.

Sylvia Henry, a team manager at the Tottenham social services office, had been keep to place the child into care from as early as December 2006.

However her short-term placement of Baby P into a foster home was terminated when a member of Haringey's social service team sent him back to his mother.

According to Ms Henry, there was little evidence for prosecution and "reluctantly it was agreed that with changes to the home environment in place and all the support services in place with the family there were little grounds for Baby P to remain out of the care of his mother".

Other confidential police documents, uncovered by the BBC Panorama documentary, criticised social services for becoming "too parent focussed" on the mother and for awarding a "rule of optimism" following her apparent cooperation.

Haringey Council told Panorama that its only consideration in any decision is for the welfare of the child.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Baby-P ... ther_Abuse
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 6:53

Krisy22 wrote:Police 'Wanted Baby P In Care'
4:32am UK, Monday November 17, 2008

The police wanted to place Baby P in care but were instead persuaded by social services to return him to his abusive mother, it has been revealed.

Officers argued their case when the toddler was admitted to the North Middlesex Hospital in June last year with non-accidental injuries.

A confidential police report has confirmed that "a frank exchange of views" took place between police and Haringey social services, who preferred to return him to his mother.

The police eventually signed a care plan that allowed Baby P to be returned home, only to suffer further abuse.

But a later police briefing advised officers to be "more confident" in their role at case conferences and not to be overruled by another agency.

Yesterday, members of Haringey Council's Labour group maintained a wall of silence as they left an emergency meeting - held to discuss fresh developments in the case - by a rear exit.

However, the failure to speak was angering residents who believed councillors were "covering up" the events that led to Baby P's death to "save their own necks".

Residents have called for the head of the children's services at the council, Sharon Shoesmith, to be sacked.

Members met amid reports that the council's legal department advised that the child did not need to be taken into care just nine days before he died.

It has also emerged that a senior social worker also disagreed with social services' judgement that Baby P should be taken away from his 27-year-old mother, who has since pleaded guilty to causing or allowing his death.

Sylvia Henry, a team manager at the Tottenham social services office, had been keep to place the child into care from as early as December 2006.

However her short-term placement of Baby P into a foster home was terminated when a member of Haringey's social service team sent him back to his mother.

According to Ms Henry, there was little evidence for prosecution and "reluctantly it was agreed that with changes to the home environment in place and all the support services in place with the family there were little grounds for Baby P to remain out of the care of his mother".

Other confidential police documents, uncovered by the BBC Panorama documentary, criticised social services for becoming "too parent focussed" on the mother and for awarding a "rule of optimism" following her apparent cooperation.

Haringey Council told Panorama that its only consideration in any decision is for the welfare of the child.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Baby-P ... ther_Abuse

Haringey Council told Panorama that its only consideration in any decision is for the welfare of the child.l

What a load of bollocks...they should all be sacked, evry darn one of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 17 Nov - 6:58

I quite agree Tosca... I hope this terrible case brings to the fore the desperate need of change.
We are sick to the teeth of all the excuses and passing of the buck ... with these people. THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P 36898
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 7:40

The next time I get a speeding ticket, I'll try and 'persuade' the police to tear it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE HIDDEN HORROR - Baby P Empty Baby P and the pornography of child violence

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 8:18

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/janice_turner/article5158196.ece

I was rounding the bread aisle in Sainsbury when I came across three young women in mid-conversation. “He ripped off his fingernails,” said the first. “And nearly pulled off his ear,” added a second. “Who could do such a thing?” said the third, and they all shook their heads in what's-the-world-coming-to despair. But their eyes were lit by other emotions: excitement, titillation, glee.

I'd guess the graphic detail in the reporting of Baby P's death has provoked three distinct responses. Those repelled and sickened, who turned the page, unwilling to have scenarios of a Nazi-obsessed thug torturing a toddler in a filthy flat playing, unbidden, in their brains when they look upon their own children. Secondly, those who feel a grim, moral obligation to stare unblinkingly at all evidence. And then people who to varying degrees - although they'd never admit it - get off on this kind of gore.

Did we really need that virtual-reality, battered-infant graphic to understand the magnitude of Baby P's suffering? The jury did, of course, and rather that than the post-mortem photos judged too disturbing to show them. But are the rest of us so devoid of imagination and fellow-feeling that we cannot comprehend such horror or want to depose Sharon Shoesmith, director of Haringey Children's Service - inspiring motto: “you cannot stop people who are determined to kill children” - without exposure to a computer-generated corpse?

All week I've been arguing about this with my husband, a long-time newsman. The gory specifics were vital, he says, because without them Baby P would be a generic death, just another hapless, who-cares underclass casualty. That computer image might upset me, penetrate my safe little bubble of nice. But so what! It shocked the nation out of complacency, and put neglected children into Prime Minister's Questions.

Maybe so. Perhaps motherhood just lowers one's threshold for dead kiddy material. Pre-children I found the movie Trainspotting darkly hilarious. Today no one could persuade me to watch the scene in which a drug-addict's baby dies of neglect.

Certainly those this week who took one look at the photos of blood-soaked Babygros and closed their newspapers were mostly women with children. The anguish that many mothers feel on seeing such stuff is so strong and visceral that it makes them angry, not only with the wicked folk who commit the crimes, but those who insist on shoving it beneath their eyes.

Upsetting and alienating women does nothing to help protect more potential Baby Ps. Indeed I wonder to the contrary whether lurid and salacious detail doesn't distance us altogether from actual suffering, by turning a human tragedy into a modern penny dreadful.

In any case, such a style of reporting is not a given, a necessity, but a reflection of fashion, a recent growth in the public appetite for horror. Compare a movie certificated 12A (suitable for accompanied children) a decade ago and one made this year. In the Nineties, a 12A rating foretold a minor curse, a bit of smut, maybe some bloodless biff and pow. Today designated family viewing may, like Casino Royale, have a graphic and drawn-out murder or, as in The Dark Knight, show a pencil shoved in a man's eye.

Likewise court reports of the James Bulger case of 1993, in which a child little older than Baby P was murdered by two older boys, chronicled his suffering. But some facts related to acts of sexual abuse, along with more graphic detail about how he met his death, were deemed too upsetting for publication and came to light only later in books and documentaries. Yet somehow, without even a simulacrum of a dead James as a teaching aid, Britain still managed to take in the full horror of his demise.

At what point does the cause of verisimilitude produce a form of violence-pornography? There is undoubtedly a huge appetite for stories of suffering children. Perhaps, as with horror movies, we get a kick from the adrenalin surge of our own shock and disgust. Maybe such tales play to our dark side, the bit of our psyche that would pull wings off insects, suppressed beneath a patina of civilised behaviour.

Dave Pelzer's bestselling memoir A Child Called It showed that millions of us will pay good money to pore over accounts of a child whose mother fed him dog faeces and ammonia, froze him in icy baths, stabbed, burnt, starved, gassed and locked him in a basement. How many more thrillers, or even TV series plotlines, must I watch in which the inevitable thrilling denouement - shock-horror-yawn - is the sexual abuse or death of a child?

A lascivious pleasure in the torture of innocents fuels Japanese manga comics, children's fables, Virginia Andrews's Flowers in the Attic - in which incarcerated siblings eventually engage in incest - even the gothic misadventures of Lemony Snicket. You see the same voyeuristic delight in child-in-peril news stories: Madeleine McCann, and in that Austrian cellar, of course.

But also the Jersey care homes child-abuse saga. This week, as the police admitted that their excavations had found no human remains, it felt as if public hunger for the macabre, unslaked by mere verbal accounts of cruelty, had tried (and only just failed) to whip up a torture chamber and a charnel house. There was palpable disappointment that a supposed fragment of a child's skull turned out to be coconut husk. And as a jury heard allegations that Shannon Matthews, aged 9, was drugged and tied to a beam with a strap, a frisson vibrated across the internet.

Indeed the web, with its one-click crudity and amoral horrors, justifies all abnegation of good taste. In that world without secrets, unpalatable, edited-out details will pop up there anyway a nanosecond later. “Unimaginable cruelty” said many headlines to describe Baby P's fate. And that is how some cruelty should be left. We must be sparing with horror. Images and words that shock us into reaction also, over time, desensitise us.

Otherwise why stop at a still image? Why not create a Jason Owen avatar, have his animated fist pull back for that final, fatal blow, baby blood spattering, milk tooth flying. Maybe then we'd really, truly feel Baby P's pain. It would be a guaranteed hit online. After Second Life comes Second Death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 9:38

Too many assements and child in need meetings, you have supervisors team leaders and managers, social workers want to keep children and mothers together even thou they know the mother is not capable. Families should ne more involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 9:48

DIRTY FILTY f*****G B******S I HOPE THEY GET WHAT IS COMING TO THEM IN PRISON. THE MOTHER HAD 4 KIDS, WHERE ARE THE REST OF THEM. AS FOR THE FATHER OF THAT LITTLE BOY HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF LEAVING BABY P IN THAT ENVIRONMENT. HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP TOO AS WELL AS THE CHILDMINDER WHO KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 17 Nov - 11:38

although they'd never admit it - get off on this kind of gore.

Some of this article I agree with but who in their right mind gets off on seeing a child like this apart from the ones abusing and the pedos of this sick world??
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Nov - 18:14

Unfortunately I agree. So many have something to say about it yet little genuine emotion is shown. I have shed a few tears for this little guy. I don't think I could ever harden to hearing about abuse inflicted on children ( but apparently I will, so I'm told)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Nov - 18:47

I am in two minds about this. On the one hand I agree that it can 'turn on' the viscious dirty minded sickos in our society. But on the other, sometimes the best way is to SHOCK!!!! people into doing something.

I was one of those who started to read, went cold and welled up with tears, until my colleague at work suggested I didn't read it. So I closed the newspaper and left it at that. It was enough to stay with me all day.....

So really, I just don't know which is best. If the SHOCK!!! factor stops this happening again then I say go with it. Sick Bastards will find their kicks somewhere anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down