Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby P and Madeleine McCann

3 posters

Go down

Baby P and Madeleine McCann Empty Baby P and Madeleine McCann

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:35

After hearing the total let down by social services and everyone else in this sordid story are we sure that social services knew what they were doing when they paid a visit to the Mccanns? If they couldnt spot the signs in the Baby P case then there's not a chance in hell they would spot it in the Mccann home.

I dont trust them or the Mccanns with their children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby P and Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Baby P and Madeleine McCann

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:46

Allstar wrote:After hearing the total let down by social services and everyone else in this sordid story are we sure that social services knew what they were doing when they paid a visit to the Mccanns? If they couldnt spot the signs in the Baby P case then there's not a chance in hell they would spot it in the Mccann home.

Good point Baby P and Madeleine McCann Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 10:31

Allstar wrote:After hearing the total let down by social services and everyone else in this sordid story are we sure that social services knew what they were doing when they paid a visit to the Mccanns? If they couldnt spot the signs in the Baby P case then there's not a chance in hell they would spot it in the Mccann home.

I never trusted the SS the first time they went around to their home....it was going to be obvious the McCanns would put on the act like they did with the newspapers and they wouldnt see any signs....

I'm no social worker but the signs are there if you dont think you are wrong in leaving children alone night after night...

Also Kate couldnt cope with 3 small children and even if she doesnt harm the twins now she could one day....and thats what I think happened with Maddie anyways!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Baby P and Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P and Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 16 Nov - 10:40

Ambersuz wrote:

I never trusted the SS the first time they went around to their home....it was going to be obvious the McCanns would put on the act like they did with the newspapers and they wouldnt see any signs....

I'm no social worker but the signs are there if you dont think you are wrong in leaving children alone night after night...

Also Kate couldnt cope with 3 small children and even if she doesnt harm the twins now she could one day....and thats what I think happened with Maddie anyways!

I think SS were very wrong not to act in the McCann case....it's sending out the message that it's ok to leave small children on their own which, of course, is total bloody rubbish.

Is that true that Kate couldn't cope or is that forum myth again?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Baby P and Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P and Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 10:46

Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

I think SS were very wrong not to act in the McCann case....it's sending out the message that it's ok to leave small children on their own which, of course, is total bloody rubbish.

Is that true that Kate couldn't cope or is that forum myth again?

I think they were wrong too but if the McCanns act whiter than white and dont have children rolling around in excrement and full of cuts and bruises then how can they act really plus the fact that if they have the authorities on their side anyway they can get away with anything...

Well it was said there was something in her *other* diary saying Maddie was hyperactive and hard to deal with....I'll see if I can find it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 11:06

Kate McCann's diary reveals she struggled to cope with three 'hyperactive' children, it was claimed yesterday.
The notebook, photocopied by Portuguese police, is said to show she found her role as a mother hard.
Portuguese newspapers, which have published what they claim are extracts, say it is 'fundamental' to the belief that she was involved in the death of her daughter Madeleine.

The 39-year-old GP is reported to have written about how difficult it was to control Madeleine and her two-year- old brother and sister, and how her husband Gerry often left her to get on with family duties on her own.

Mrs McCann reportedly described Madeleine and the twins as hyperactive and 'hysterical', and discloses that looking after them sapped her strength and emotions. The diary is being used as evidence by Portuguese police in their attempts to prove that Mrs McCann and her husband were involved in their daughter's death.

http://madeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2007/09/kate-mccanns-diary-tells-of-struggle-to.html
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 11:45

Ambersuz wrote:Kate McCann's diary reveals she struggled to cope with three 'hyperactive' children, it was claimed yesterday.
The notebook, photocopied by Portuguese police, is said to show she found her role as a mother hard.
Portuguese newspapers, which have published what they claim are extracts, say it is 'fundamental' to the belief that she was involved in the death of her daughter Madeleine.

The 39-year-old GP is reported to have written about how difficult it was to control Madeleine and her two-year- old brother and sister, and how her husband Gerry often left her to get on with family duties on her own.

Mrs McCann reportedly described Madeleine and the twins as hyperactive and 'hysterical', and discloses that looking after them sapped her strength and emotions. The diary is being used as evidence by Portuguese police in their attempts to prove that Mrs McCann and her husband were involved in their daughter's death.

http://madeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2007/09/kate-mccanns-diary-tells-of-struggle-to.html

It was also written about in the book 'A Estrela de Madeleine' by Paulo Pereira

according to the neighbour upstairs, mother and daughter had been yelling at each other. It seems that the child was hyperactive. The parents, despite the fact that they are doctors with three small children, did not bring any medication, not even a single tablet for a headache
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 16 Nov - 13:14

Alpha wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:Kate McCann's diary reveals she struggled to cope with three 'hyperactive' children, it was claimed yesterday.

according to the neighbour upstairs, mother and daughter had been yelling at each other. It seems that the child was hyperactive. The parents, despite the fact that they are doctors with three small children, did not bring any medication, not even a single tablet for a headache

The trouble is there are a lot of conflicting reports about this. Some say Madeleine was hyperactive and others that she was very quiet and shy. Its a job to know what to believe. Baby P and Madeleine McCann 613255
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Baby P and Madeleine McCann Empty Baby P whistleblower breaks her silence

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 15:54

I know it's the 'Sunday Mirror', but this is worth reading on the Baby P case:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport2/football/top-stories/2008/11/15/baby-p-whistleblower-breaks-her-silence-to-speak-to-the-sunday-mirror-115875-20897787/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 16:03

Tony Bennett wrote:I know it's the 'Sunday Mirror', but this is worth reading on the Baby P case:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport2/football/top-stories/2008/11/15/baby-p-whistleblower-breaks-her-silence-to-speak-to-the-sunday-mirror-115875-20897787/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just reading about that on the other thread.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/baby-p-f51/whistleblower-breaks-her-silence-t1785.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 8:45

Krisy22 wrote:
Alpha wrote:

The trouble is there are a lot of conflicting reports about this. Some say Madeleine was hyperactive and others that she was very quiet and shy. Its a job to know what to believe. Baby P and Madeleine McCann 613255

Krisy she could have been shy around strangers and happy around people she knew and hyperactive around her parents. Hyperactivity can also be attention seeking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down