Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT )

5 posters

Go down

THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Empty THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT )

Post  dutchclogs Fri 25 Nov - 16:18

I hope it is alright to post this Mods THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) 303636

JBLittlemore
11/24/2011 6:17 PM GMT+0100
The McCanns have indeed exercised their right to speak freely.
A careful presentation of their position with regard to media coverage of Madeleine's disappearance, and subsequent events, presented the Leveson Inquiry, the watching public and press with sufficient information to adjudge their circumstances and suffering as painfully aggravated. We should all feel for them in light of what they said. We should pour scorn on the media.
So why is it I remain, as from day one, deeply ill at ease with the scenarios put forward by Madeleine's parents and their friends?
Without beating a path backwards to Praia da Luz ,and the events of 3rd May 2007, I rewind the video of life just 24 hours or so - to the footage of the Drs McCann. And I experienced little, if anything, to salve my unease at their words. I perceived the many reasons for lingering doubt in their testimony.
It was a consumate performance in saying only what upheld their case. It was a tragedy in that it neglected to include the background reasons upon which such doubts have grown.
What of those amazing canines who identified the areas of cadaver odour and blood - in the same locations, in some instances - amongst a world touched by the McCanns, and yet not in the same lives and belongings of their holiday friends? Those same canines who have again been validated in the UK with the eventiual admission of murder and the whereabouts of his wife's body, by Adrian Prout.
What of the UK profiler who advised the Portuguese police? Why was his role not raised as detrimental to the search for Madeleine within a diary of blame levied at the Portuguese for 'feeding' the media?
The unease grew further - listening the the Inquiry team refer to Madeleine as ABDUCTED. Who says? Only her parents, in the face of blinding indications that abduction was highly improbable, the indicators of the dogs of a different scenario,and the ever adjusting statements and interviews of the Doctors McCann. Her parents who, if there was one single truth surrounding events of their holiday and Madeleine's vanishing into thin air, would never have had to adjust or amend their words from that day forward or fear doubting comment.
Gerry McCann says lives are harmed - Madeleine's certainly has been. The Doctors McCann reject the consequences of that fact which was, after all, their responsibility, surely?
Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' by the publishing of her diary in the News of the World newspaper - how many vicims of rape then willingly climb back into bed with the rapist? The same group of papers?
If the McCanns swore to the tell the truth, the WHOLE truth and nothing but ... at yesterday's enquiry, then we are right to question the truths they omitted whilst under oath. Why the need to omit? Why the need to drive the public perception? How about demonstrating one solid, sustainable and unfluctuating truth which may prove abduction if such is the case?
Gerry McCann says something has to change - now there we agreed
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Empty Re: THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT )

Post  Guest Fri 25 Nov - 16:21

"It was a consummate performance in saying only what upheld their case"

Twas ever thus!

(PS:I've corrected the US spelling of consummate THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) 25346 )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Empty Re: THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT )

Post  jay2001 Fri 25 Nov - 16:48

There is some good debate on there, but there are comments from people calling anyone who disagrees with tm haters etc. Why? None of us know exactly what happened to Maddie but the facts we do know lead every right thinking person that something's not quite right with tm account.

Cannot believe that intelligent people who work in the media are so blinkered. There's no evidence of an abductor. Jane Tanner saw the abductor but gm and Jez Wilkins didn't see her or the abductor. No evidence of Maddie in the apartment - her dna had to be collected from Rothley. What happened to her clothes, her toothbrush, her hairbrush? These are just some of the mysteries surrounding this case and for radio presenters, journalists and pro tm folk call us haters for not believing the crap that has been showered on us for nearly 5 years.

Yes some of the headlines were lurid and stupid, but for the last 3 years Cruck have put paid to anyone who dares to question abduction. Nobody told me how to think and Jeremy Vine can carry on dissing the dogs and no-one will change my mind that something terrible happened to Maddie.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :
THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 25 Nov - 16:51

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 25 Nov - 16:56

Very eloquently put.It is simply not possible that all those who question the mccanns version of events are inbred bile spewing monsters who need help ! Much more likely that there is something wrong with the mccanns than any other scenario.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 25 Nov - 17:02

Very interesting Dutchglogs.

If the McCanns swore to the tell the truth, the WHOLE truth and nothing but ... at yesterday's enquiry, then we are right to question the truths they omitted whilst under oath. Why the need to omit? Why the need to drive the public perception? How about demonstrating one solid, sustainable and unfluctuating truth which may prove abduction if such is the case?

Gerry and Kate don't give a rats ars** what us nutters think or readers of the The Washington Post, they are def in for the long haul, so imo they "do" and say whatever they have too to keep afloat, happily spewing their lies rubbish they arn't bothered what they have said previously said, if what they say now fits then they go with that, they are just wanting to keep pulling the wool over the good natured public's eyes, and this imo they are doing a very good job of, we know that Kate felt mentally raped by the NOTW but was quite happy to jump back into bed with them so soon after, sadly the good natured public don't seem to be able to work that one out for themwelves because they are to bust sucking in what "poor Kate and Gerry" are saying.....

IMO this is nothing compared to Jan 2012, we are going to be bombarded by Team McCann and their "Rubbish" because they are going to be on overtime (mentally raping Mr Amaral) ready for the Libel Case in Feb......

I do feel that after that lovefest from leveson yesterday, they will be alot more people questioning the child neglecting parents today imho.

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 25 Nov - 17:18

Lioned wrote:Very eloquently put.It is simply not possible that all those who question the mccanns version of events are inbred bile spewing monsters who need help ! Much more likely that there is something wrong with the mccanns than any other scenario.

I really think it's Jerimy Vine & and that VILE WOMAN(MisCOW NEEDS TO GET HELP AND QUICK THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) 847843 THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) 847843 THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) 847843 for the rest of the Media well I have given up on them a long time a go. they all make me THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT ) 477442 POOR POOR MADDIE
my heart bleeds for you little lamb
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down