Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 27 Nov - 8:16

that host and his female partener need help themsleves! for a start they said the cmanns apartment was NOT near a main road bullshit

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 27 Nov - 8:19

a slight lack of judgment???????????????????? no that is when you leave their kids once and they listern to their 3 year old asking why didnt you come when sean and i were crying

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Vine show

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 27 Nov - 9:06

Here'a a link for anyone with a strong enough stomach to sit through this programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wr3p

It is available only for another four days.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Guest on Sun 27 Nov - 9:10

I still haven't emptied out my bucket after listening live the other day.

Not edifying and totally unprofessional.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Guest on Sun 27 Nov - 10:04

How dare you, This Is The BBC, where the facts can be changed to suit anyone.

http://gasparstatements.blogspot.com/2010/11/biased-bbc-you-decide.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Good quality wrist bands

Post  NoStone on Sun 27 Nov - 10:55

Maybe we could get some 'I'm a Nutter' wrist bands made up - good quality of course - and donate the profit to Pat's Search for Madeleine Fund. Anyone enterprising enough to have a go???

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  kathybelle on Sun 27 Nov - 11:19

Justiceforallkids wrote:that host and his female partener need help themsleves! for a start they said the cmanns apartment was NOT near a main road bullshit

Hi Justiceforallkids, I complained to Jeremy Vine about the offensive comments, he and his guest Nina Mishkov made about the critics of the McCanns. I can't remember word for word what I wrote in my email to Vine, but below is the gist of what I did write.

First of all I said that along with the majority of the McCanns critics, I was not a vile person. I then went on to explain to Vine, why the McCanns were being criticised and why they were responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine. I also said there was no proof she was abducted, but even if she was abducted, the McCanns weren't with her.

I told Vine I didn't get my information out of a newspaper, I watched the McCanns interviews and listened to what they had to say.

I also said to Vine that he and Mishkov had shown empathy for the McCanns, but no empathy at all for Madeleine, Sean and Amalie, who are the real victims in this sad case, not their parents. I explained to Vine that as Doctors the McCanns would probably have dealt with children who had been seriously injured or even died because they were left without supervision, while their parents or guardians were out. Yet the McCanns thought it was ok to leave their very young children in the same position, they put their "Me Time" with their friends before the health and safety of their children.

I told Vine that the McCanns had said they checked their children every 30 minutes, which in itself was appalling, but the night Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns made only one check each on their children. They said they didn't arrive at the Tapas Bar until 8:30pm. Gerry made his only check at between 9:05pm and 9:10pm and Kate made her one and only check at 10pm, when she found Madeleine gone.

I told Vine that Sean and Amalie had a rough road ahead of them, once they learn the full facts of the events of that holiday. I told Vine that whatever I have said in my email, is available to read in the files.

Finally I asked Vine, if he ever wondered why the McCanns left their children in the safety of the creche, while they spent their leisure time with their friends, then left them unsupervised, in that unlit unlocked apartment, while they spent their evenings with the same friends they had spent their days with? I told him I did and so will Sean and Amalie, in the not too distant future.

I then complained to BBC-Radio2-Contact Us, about Vine and Mishkov's offensive comments. They have replied and given me a case number. They said they aim to reply within 10 working days, depending on how long it takes to investigate my complaint.

I have had an acknowledgement from the Vine show, with no guarantee of a reply about the contents of my email.

I believe Vine and Mishkov are fully aware of the facts surrounding Madeleine's disappearance. They know the McCanns are responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine. Only they can say why they made those offensive comments towards the McCanns critics. I just hope the pair of them are hauled over the coals for their offensive comments.

I don't know where Vine was on Friday, because Paddy O'Connell stood in for him. In my opinion Mr O'Connell and Matthew Bannister, who also stands in for Vine, are much better presenters than Vine.


Last edited by kathybelle on Sun 27 Nov - 11:30; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Guest on Sun 27 Nov - 11:24

It's an automated mailbox .............. I contribute most days and always get the standard response.

But I think your comments are very apposite and expressed in a sensible and reasonable way. Nobody could make a qualified allegation of nutterdom.

I thought about formally complaining myself, but having already E-Mailed to make a live contribution and then got myself worked up into an awful lather whilst listening, I needed to watch my Blood Pressure.

I hope you are by no means aloon in complaining.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  pennylane on Sun 27 Nov - 11:38

Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 27 Nov - 11:42

pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

you know what i dont understand penny??? why do everybody say that kate is attractive?? i dont think she is and i never have that does not make me jealous of her i just find her not attractive especally her weird expressions

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Guest on Sun 27 Nov - 11:45

I suspect they mean her looks - the trait of attractiveness goes more than skin deep, though and I don't think she qualifies on either count.

There must be a lot of men with poor taste out there. And women, probably.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  kathybelle on Sun 27 Nov - 12:53

pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

Thank you Penny and a hug and a kiss from me to you. I would imagine or at least I hope, that Vine and the BBC Radio 2 complaints department, have had many emails, twitters and texts from posters such as myself, who have been grossly offended at his remarks about us.

In every forum I have posted on, I have found that the most offensive posts come from the McCanns supporters. I will admit there are some critics who do go over the top, but they are few and far between and normally they are only responding to the supporters, because they have been offended by their remarks.

We the critics, are all of the same mind regarding the sad case of Madeleine, otherwise we would not have stayed the course for the past 4½yrs.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 27 Nov - 13:02

@ kathybelle....very eloquently put and all relevant points covered. thank you.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Bobsy on Sun 27 Nov - 13:25

Kathybelle, if you were sat by me now I would give you a big hug AND my last Rolo. Seriously your email ia polite, reasoned and factual, they cannot ignore it surely, but if they do yet more warning bells would ring for me.
Anyway a big thankyou. I wish I was so good with words, I would just loose it with sheer frustation and anger.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  cass on Sun 27 Nov - 13:36

i agree bobsy . thankyou kathybelle

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  dazedandconfused on Sun 27 Nov - 13:52

@kathybelle

Excellent. Well done. I shan't hold my breath that you get other than the automated reply from the Complaints Dept but your e-mail was very well written and to the point and surely deserves a reply.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 27 Nov - 13:59

As discussed on a previous thread..

cadaver dog sniffed death
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17842-cadaver-dog-sniffed-death

I am in the process of creating a video of Jeremy Vine/Nina Myskow discussion.

I realised that the last 4 previous videos show on the 'other videos' in the right hand column of Youtube so I decided to do a video that I have wanted to create for a long time before uploading the JV show...

Who Died in the McCanns Apartment? Eddie & Keela Sniffer Dogs alert to Cadaver/Blood

I have noticed some favourite Youtube videos have been removed so suggest that, if possible, this video is downloaded as quickly as possible and sent to as many people as possible including anyone 'involved' in the case.

I am currently uploading it and it should be ready in about half an hour...

I think (hope) you will like it!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  kathybelle on Sun 27 Nov - 14:01

Bobsy wrote:Kathybelle, if you were sat by me now I would give you a big hug AND my last Rolo. Seriously your email ia polite, reasoned and factual, they cannot ignore it surely, but if they do yet more warning bells would ring for me.
Anyway a big thankyou. I wish I was so good with words, I would just loose it with sheer frustation and anger.

Hi Bobsy and thank you for your kind words. I'm sending you a big cyber hug and kiss. I have seen your posts and believe me there is nothing wrong with any of your words.

I just spoke from my heart when I sent those emails, I knew that Vine and the BBC complaints department, could pick holes in my emails, regarding punctuation marks etc. but I also knew that whatever I said was in the files. I also knew that I had to complain not just for the offensive remarks that were said about we the critics, but for Madeleine. She has no voice, she has never had a voice, thanks to the McCanns and their supporters. We have to be the voice Madeleine was denied, if we don't fight her corner no one else will.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  pennylane on Sun 27 Nov - 14:28

Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

you know what i dont understand penny??? why do everybody say that kate is attractive?? i dont think she is and i never have that does not make me jealous of her i just find her not attractive especially her weird expressions

Hi Carly,

My mum agrees with you re Kate's looks, and I certainly don't like what she emits in her narcissistic, child neglecting personality. But I personally think she's quite attractive, and as I have said during previous discussions on this subject, I have no problem with the way she dresses either for the most part, which in many respects is similar to myself and I actually liked what she wore to the Leveson Inquiry.

I admit she looks rough now, but that's to be expected whatever you believe happened to Maddie. Not to say I feel sorry for her, because I don't. They brought this macabre never ending merry-go-round of lies and distortions entirely on themselves via their own lies and distortions. They should have told the truth from day one. 'Ask the dogs, Sandra!'

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  kathybelle on Sun 27 Nov - 14:46

pennylane wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

you know what i dont understand penny??? why do everybody say that kate is attractive?? i dont think she is and i never have that does not make me jealous of her i just find her not attractive especially her weird expressions

Hi Carly,

My mum agrees with you re Kate's looks, and I certainly don't like what she emits in her narcissistic, child neglecting personality. But I personally think she's quite attractive, and as I have said during previous discussions on this subject, I have no problem with the way she dresses either for the most part, which in many respects is similar to myself and I actually liked what she wore to the Leveson Inquiry.

I admit she looks rough now, but that's to be expected whatever you believe happened to Maddie. Not to say I feel sorry for her, because I don't. They brought this macabre never ending merry-go-round of lies and distortions entirely on themselves via their own lies and distortions. They should have told the truth from day one. 'Ask the dogs, Sandra!'

Hello Penny, If I'd seen Kate McCann in other circumstances, I probably would have thought she was a nice looking woman. It is only because I have seen her in the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, that I look at her in the way I do. She looks to me as hard as nails, some of her expressions are quite scary.

In my time I have seen someone who is good looking, but when I have got to know them they have been quite horrible. I no longer think of them as good looking people. I hope this makes sense. :)

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Beauty or the lack of it

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 27 Nov - 14:47

My mother was always telling me that "beauty is only skin deep" and how right she was!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  kathybelle on Sun 27 Nov - 14:53

Not Born Yesterday wrote:My mother was always telling me that "beauty is only skin deep" and how right she was!

A work colleague of mine used to say, "beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes down to the bone"

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  pennylane on Sun 27 Nov - 14:55

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

Thank you Penny and a hug and a kiss from me to you. I would imagine or at least I hope, that Vine and the BBC Radio 2 complaints department, have had many emails, twitters and texts from posters such as myself, who have been grossly offended at his remarks about us.

In every forum I have posted on, I have found that the most offensive posts come from the McCanns supporters. I will admit there are some critics who do go over the top, but they are few and far between and normally they are only responding to the supporters, because they have been offended by their remarks.

We the critics, are all of the same mind regarding the sad case of Madeleine, otherwise we would not have stayed the course for the past 4½yrs.

I absolutely agree that the most offensive posts come from the McCann supporters. They have desperately attempted to thwart and obliterate any debate or discussion about the McCanns ever changing version of events leading up to Maddie's 'disappearance,' added to which Jane Tanner's bizarre alleged abductor sighting, only adds to the tragic farce. Any half way decent policeman should be deeply suspicious and have a million alarm bells ringing in his head.

You are spot on, we would not still be here if we didn't feel strongly that justice for Madeleine has been made a complete mockery of by the parents and their supporters.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  pennylane on Sun 27 Nov - 15:03

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you!

you know what i dont understand penny??? why do everybody say that kate is attractive?? i dont think she is and i never have that does not make me jealous of her i just find her not attractive especially her weird expressions

Hi Carly,

My mum agrees with you re Kate's looks, and I certainly don't like what she emits in her narcissistic, child neglecting personality. But I personally think she's quite attractive, and as I have said during previous discussions on this subject, I have no problem with the way she dresses either for the most part, which in many respects is similar to myself and I actually liked what she wore to the Leveson Inquiry.

I admit she looks rough now, but that's to be expected whatever you believe happened to Maddie. Not to say I feel sorry for her, because I don't. They brought this macabre never ending merry-go-round of lies and distortions entirely on themselves via their own lies and distortions. They should have told the truth from day one. 'Ask the dogs, Sandra!'

Hello Penny, If I'd seen Kate McCann in other circumstances, I probably would have thought she was a nice looking woman. It is only because I have seen her in the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, that I look at her in the way I do. She looks to me as hard as nails, some of her expressions are quite scary.

In my time I have seen someone who is good looking, but when I have got to know them they have been quite horrible. I no longer think of them as good looking people. I hope this makes sense. :)

What you say makes perfect sense to me, Kathy. I was speaking purely superficially, as I believe both Kate and Gerry to be selfish, cold, calculating and greedy. In fact I would go as far as to say they are ugly to the core!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  fred on Sun 27 Nov - 16:08

I find neither Gerry or kate attractive. I know we are all attracted to different types of people, and to me Gerry is repulsive. Just my opinion of course, but he appears slimy and false. Kate is slim, but that is as far as it goes, her face is hard.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum