Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The B*****d"

+8
Ang
interested
Lillyofthevalley
Panda
maebee
kitti
keepingmum
dutchclogs
12 posters

Go down

"The B*****d" Empty "The B*****d"

Post  maebee Wed 7 Dec - 13:11

Best piece I've seen in a long time.

http://www.the-bastard.com/index.php?page=5843§ion=57

The McCanns Whine To The Leveson Enquiry
Media Bastards
Sophia Botha 23/11/2011 19:08

Font size:
Would you let these two babysit your children? No! Of course not. Look what happened last time.
This afternoon Gerry and Kate McCann whined to the Leveson Enquiry into media practices.

Gerry and Kate McCann were supposedly giving evidence to the Leveson Enquiry due to their supposed negative treatment from the press following the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

I remember well the wall to wall media coverage in the summer of 2007 about the disappearance of 3 year old Madeleine whilst the McCann family were on holiday in Portugal, I remember well the media overkill their was about the disappearance of Madeleine; I remember in particular how Gerry and Kate McCann have attempted to manipulate the press (and us all via the press) into believing their story in regards to the disappearance. I remember that Gerry and Kate started to whine about their treatment from the press when the press started to ask hard questions of them because they started to suss that maybe the press were being sold a crock of shit.

Anytime probing questions of Gerry and Kate McCann’s story about the disappearance of their daughter, they start whining about how nasty the press are towards them etc. the news media are guilty of much but one thing they should be doing is asking questions of those who might just trying to bullshit us all. There definitely is a public interest argument in defence of the press treatment of Gerry and Kate McCann, because where maybe the Portuguese police failed to investigate or where they were unable to investigate the media might succeed in discovering whether Gerry and Kate could be guilty in the disappearance of their daughter.

The other day I was watching a documentary about the Joyce McKinney scandal, which was either about a woman saving her boyfriend from a religious cult or it was about a woman kidnapping a man she once had a fling with to have very kinky sex with. Joyce McKinney attempted to manipulate the press into believing her side of the story & that she was all wholesome and family values, but McKinney’s manipulation that she was all pure & holy kind of came unstuck when the Daily Mirror published on its front page a full blown picture of Joyce McKinney posing naked from when she worked as an adult model and prostitute.

Its pretty obvious that Gerry and Kate McCann have been extremely manipulative regarding the disappearance of their daughter, to the point where many people might be just a tad suspicious. Any good journalist should be suspicious as to the reason Kate and Gerry might be so manipulative in portraying themselves as pure and holy (because usually those who do have something to hide etc).

The lawyer representing Gerry and Kate McCann stated that the way the media treated them was a "national scandal". Actually the scandal is that the media haven’t asked enough whether Gerry and Kate happen to be liable in the disappearance of their daughter, but this because Gerry and Kate have scandalously got away with a war on free speech.

Gerry and Kate threaten to have the courts ban any book or any article that questions their story regarding the disappearance of their daughter. Its no wonder that maybe the news media do not want to ask more pertinent questions of Gerry and Kate McCann because they are scared of being sued, and the outcry from the masses who have been duped by the manipulation that Gerry and Kate McCann are pure and holy.

I’m not saying that Gerry and Kate McCann killed their daughter but I’m saying that it should be a role of the news media to ask whether they are guilty on some way in the disappearance of their daughter.

maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
"The B*****d" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"The B*****d" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

"The B*****d" Empty Re: "The B*****d"

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 7 Dec - 13:24

Maebee "The B*****d" 306321 Totaly agree just read it on FB "The B*****d" 944533 "The B*****d" 307691 "The B*****d" 307691

Pressure seems to be growing on FB and Twitter, and not befor time "The B*****d" 25346 "The B*****d" 873702 "The B*****d" 873702
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Wed 7 Dec - 13:28

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Maebee "The B*****d" 306321 Totaly agree just read it on FB "The B*****d" 944533 "The B*****d" 307691 "The B*****d" 307691

Pressure seems to be growing on FB and Twitter, and not befor time "The B*****d" 25346 "The B*****d" 873702 "The B*****d" 873702

Hi Lilly,
Hopefully you're right. Now if only the mainstram British media blah blah blah...............
I should have added that it was Pat Brown who posted it and I copied it.
maebee
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 7 Dec - 13:59

Yes thats right maebee, Pat Brown put it up, wow she really has put the willies up the Mcs and their followers hasn't she "The B*****d" 294124 "The B*****d" 294124
Like Amaral I dont think Pat brown was someone they should have picked on....wrong two imo "The B*****d" 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 7 Dec - 14:17

PAT BROWN ROCKS "The B*****d" 307691 "The B*****d" 307691 "The B*****d" 307691 "The B*****d" 944533 "The B*****d" Icon_flower "The B*****d" 873702
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 7 Dec - 15:09

yes, spot on. i've never been convinced they killed Madeleine but absolutely certain they know what happened to her.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 7 Dec - 17:58

Well if accidentally giving her an overdose or KM losing her temper due to frustration isn't killing her....what is....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 7 Dec - 18:47

Pat Brown (and her attorney Anne Bremner) are both high profile women in the U.S. I've always felt these two should be able to bring Madeleine's case to a wide audience in the U.S. (I do have to add however that Anne Bremner is the attorney who was highly visible on behalf of Amanda Knox.)...grrrr.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Wed 7 Dec - 20:41

interested wrote:Pat Brown (and her attorney Anne Bremner) are both high profile women in the U.S. I've always felt these two should be able to bring Madeleine's case to a wide audience in the U.S. (I do have to add however that Anne Bremner is the attorney who was highly visible on behalf of Amanda Knox.)...grrrr.

Thanks for this, interested. I have to ahh my grrrr to yours. I didn't know that AB was a supporter of AK :(
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

"The B*****d" Empty The Bastard.... Leveson Enquiry!

Post  marxman Thu 8 Dec - 16:12

Hope I didn't upset anyone's sensibilities but check out
this link and view the only comment.
http://www.the-bastard.com/index.php?page=5843§ion=57
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 8 Dec - 16:17

Please delete just saw it already posted.
Should have gone to Specsavers!! "The B*****d" 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 8 Dec - 17:38

marxman - Thank you for the link which also includes the comment from Pat Brown. I'm not familiar with this publication (or the writer, Sophia Botha). Dare I hope it is widely available to the population of the U.K.? Why can't the mainstream media get the message? As for the title (The Bastard), that is what Gerry McCann is known as in this household (among other similar adjectives). Thanks again!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 8 Dec - 18:14

keepingmum wrote:yes, spot on. i've never been convinced they killed Madeleine but absolutely certain they know what happened to her.

Me too keepingmum "The B*****d" 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 8 Dec - 18:17

interested wrote:Pat Brown (and her attorney Anne Bremner) are both high profile women in the U.S. I've always felt these two should be able to bring Madeleine's case to a wide audience in the U.S. (I do have to add however that Anne Bremner is the attorney who was highly visible on behalf of Amanda Knox.)...grrrr.

I agree but what a result for Amada Knox, lets hope Pat is as successful, sound like she has got the right person on side.......

Oh how the McCanns and their Lawyers will bitterly regret getting on the wrong side of Pat.... "The B*****d" 302722
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 8 Dec - 18:50

Thanks maebee for bringing this article to the Forum, let"s hope Pat Brown is successful, it is her intention to go to PDL next February
I wonder if she will be there to attend the Trial? It"s a civil case so not sure if the public will be allowed in the Courthouse.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 8 Dec - 19:35

Panda wrote:Thanks maebee for bringing this article to the Forum, let"s hope Pat Brown is successful, it is her intention to go to PDL next February
I wonder if she will be there to attend the Trial? It"s a civil case so not sure if the public will be allowed in the Courthouse.

"The B*****d" 306321 Panda, Pat Brown has spoken on Face Book and said that she is going to PDL in February and his going there to support Snr Amaral, and also doing her own investigating, very very stupid people the McCanns in picking on these two clever people....trouble ahead for the Mcs in the new year.

This was also on Twitter...

- Search plans to date: I will be arriving in Lisbon, Portugal on February 6, attending the libel trial of Goncalo Amaral, then driving down to Praia da Luz from where the search will begin, and returning to Lisbon for my flight back to the US on February 21. I have wonderful offers for places to stay and help getting around and with the search. I will update you later on more specific details.
[quote] Pat Brown
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 8 Dec - 19:46

Can this search really be successful? There were plenty of searchers the night she disappeared when, at that time, she might have been found. 4 years down the line and she's not been found, what chance is there of a search now being successful. Assuming for arguments sake her body was hidden in the PDL area, it could have been moved.

It may be on private land which couldn't be searched at the time and, presumably, still can't.

I'd love for her to be found but I doubt whether Pat Brown or her helpers will manage it. If she is ever found I think it will be by total accident.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 8 Dec - 19:54

[quote="Lillyofthevalley"]
Panda wrote:Thanks maebee for bringing this article to the Forum, let"s hope Pat Brown is successful, it is her intention to go to PDL next February

"The B*****d" 306321 Panda, Pat Brown has spoken on Face Book and said that she is going to PDL in February and his going there to support Snr Amaral, and also doing her own investigating, very very stupid people the McCanns in picking on these two clever people....trouble ahead for the Mcs in the new year.

This was also on Twitter...

- Search plans to date: I will be arriving in Lisbon, Portugal on February 6, attending the libel trial of Goncalo Amaral, then driving down to Praia da Luz from where the search will begin, and returning to Lisbon for my flight back to the US on February 21. I have wonderful offers for places to stay and help getting around and with the search. I will update you later on more specific details.
Pat Brown

Thanks Lilyofthevalley, it"s all I can do to p;ost on here, never mind finding twitter and facebook. I bet the McCanns are monitoring
the situation , has she already filed her claim against them? I dont"t think her quest will reveal any more information but her presence
will un-nerve the McCanns that"s for sure and Amaral will prove a fount of information for her.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 8 Dec - 19:59

Angelina wrote:Can this search really be successful? There were plenty of searchers the night she disappeared when, at that time, she might have been found. 4 years down the line and she's not been found, what chance is there of a search now being successful. Assuming for arguments sake her body was hidden in the PDL area, it could have been moved.

It may be on private land which couldn't be searched at the time and, presumably, still can't.

I'd love for her to be found but I doubt whether Pat Brown or her helpers will manage it. If she is ever found I think it will be by total accident.

Angelique I dont think its about finding or searching for her, this has been said for a good reason by Pat, as Panda says this will un-nerve Team McCann big time, but putting her expertise together with Snr Amarals credible knowledge and pointing in certain directions who knows what they will come up with "The B*****d" 29204
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 8 Dec - 20:24

Speaking of the searches after Madeleine disappeared, the one picture which still haunts me four and one-half years later, is the one showing Gerry McCann and another male (D.P. possibly?) standing on the beach looking into what appeared to be some kind of a rocky cave. They appeared to be surprised that they were captured on camera. The "circumstances" of the picture raised questions for me at the time (a very short time after Madeleine "disappeared") and, of all the pictures I saw in the media, that is the one that sticks with me.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Thu 8 Dec - 20:32

[quote="interested"]Speaking of the searches after Madeleine disappeared, the one picture which still haunts me four and one-half years later, is the one showing Gerry McCann and another male (D.P. possibly?) standing on the beach looking into what appeared to be some kind of a rocky cave. They appeared to be surprised that they were captured on camera. The "circumstances" of the picture raised questions for me at the time (a very short time after Madeleine "disappeared") and, of all the pictures I saw in the media, that is the one that sticks with me.[/quote

Yes I remember that picture too. GMc was very good at the outset of providing false leads. He was always aware where the press would be at any time. So when, they were looking at him, something else was going on elsewhere IMO.
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 8 Dec - 21:02

interested wrote:Speaking of the searches after Madeleine disappeared, the one picture which still haunts me four and one-half years later, is the one showing Gerry McCann and another male (D.P. possibly?) standing on the beach looking into what appeared to be some kind of a rocky cave. They appeared to be surprised that they were captured on camera. The "circumstances" of the picture raised questions for me at the time (a very short time after Madeleine "disappeared") and, of all the pictures I saw in the media, that is the one that sticks with me.

One of the pictures of the McCanns that sticks in my mind, Interested, is the one where they were stood on top of a cliff in their jogging gear, watching the police combing the beach down below for Madeleine.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 8 Dec - 22:02

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Angelina wrote:Can this search really be successful? There were plenty of searchers the night she disappeared when, at that time, she might have been found. 4 years down the line and she's not been found, what chance is there of a search now being successful. Assuming for arguments sake her body was hidden in the PDL area, it could have been moved.

Angelique I dont think its about finding or searching for her, this has been said for a good reason by Pat, as Panda says this will un-nerve Team McCann big time, but putting her expertise together with Snr Amarals credible knowledge and pointing in certain directions who knows what they will come up with "The B*****d" 29204

I'm Angelina!!

Unnerve the McCanns? I wonder if that's possible.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 8 Dec - 22:20

keepingmum wrote:yes, spot on. i've never been convinced they killed Madeleine but absolutely certain they know what happened to her.

Yes indeed. However, 'knowing' and covering up this knowledge, in order
to protect and defend the true culprits and circumstances of the demise of
your daughter, is to me, as great of crime or more.
To refuse to dignify their daughter's memory with some form of burial rite, or
recognition, is a crime upon a crime eternally.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Fri 9 Dec - 12:48

interested wrote:Speaking of the searches after Madeleine disappeared, the one picture which still haunts me four and one-half years later, is the one showing Gerry McCann and another male (D.P. possibly?) standing on the beach looking into what appeared to be some kind of a rocky cave. They appeared to be surprised that they were captured on camera. The "circumstances" of the picture raised questions for me at the time (a very short time after Madeleine "disappeared") and, of all the pictures I saw in the media, that is the one that sticks with me.

It was Michael Wright who was stood with GM on the rocks
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content