Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

+25
kitti
AnnaEsse
Annabel
Lioned
pennylane
Lillyofthevalley
jeanmonroe
NoStone
margaret
Palmeras16
platinum
almostgothic
Loopdaloop
marxman
the slave
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
Claudia79
tanszi
fuzeta
Velvet
James
Carolina
Oldartform
T4two
29 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:14

Panda wrote:
platinum wrote:
Panda wrote:A Company has 10 months from due date to present Accounts so January would be the last Month to send the Accounts to Companies House.

At 31st March 2010 the Company had a balance of £470,000 and there would be no need for a Credit Rating.

The Directors paid £1 on appointment so that in the event of the Company being liquidated with Creditors, the Directors only pay £1.

No one can say what happened on 3rd May but despite £2 million reward being offered by the NOTW not one single snitch has come forward with evidence.

Despite the Fund accumulating over £1 million within a few months and the aim of the Fund was supposed to be to search for Madeleine,
why has there never been any attempt to employ Agencies with experience of searching for missing children. Who in their right mind would pay £300,000 to Halligen without checking references.????

It took 12 days to set up the Fund, engage Directors, Sectretaries organise a web site, order merchandise , open a paypal account,

HOW COULD THE MCCANNS KNOW MADELEIENE WOULD NOT BE FOUND IN THE INTERIM OR A RANSOM DEMAND BE MADE.???????

As you are probably very aware, they could not know this with certainty. But when could they? Are you inferring that they should never have done anything or planned anything? Should they never have made arrangements a few days ahead to go on television and appeal? Should they never have made arrangements days in advance for the screening of the appeal at football matches? What is your real point?

Are you suggesting the parents of a missing child can never ever be proactive and set up something for twelve days in the future to assist in the search for their missing child?

I have no complaint about proactive parents and you will agree they had extraordinary help from people in high places. What I object to
is the use of Donations from ordinary people , children making cakes to sell , race nights organised, etc. All the McCanns have used that money for is Legal Fees to sue anyone who dares to criticise them. All they have done is criticise the Portugese Police and refuse to attend a recon .

When the fund was set up John McCann was appointed chairman (he resigned hast year) and promised the Fund would be run on the
Good Governance for Charities guideline and be transparent. The only Accounts available are the minimum for Companies house. Why couldn"t they publish Full Accounts on their website?

That is a completely different issue from the one you first asked about. As I said being proactive and setting up the fund was entirely sensible as everyone knows they had to find some way of dealing with the public donations which were flooding in at the time unsolicited.

But in relation to your new point.

These are the most relevant sections from that very lengthy code that you refer to that I can find in a brief read.

from Principle 1
ensuring the solvency and financial strength of the organisation

from Principle 4
the organisation understands and complies with all legal and regulatory requirements that apply to it
the organisation continues to have good internal financial and management controls
it regularly identifies and reviews the major risks to which the organisation is exposed and has systems to manage those risks

From what I have seen they are adhering to those principles. Do charities publish itemised accounts as you are demanding? Can you give examples?

platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

Post  Guest Mon 9 Jan - 18:16

platinum wrote:

As you are probably very aware, they could not know this with certainty. But when could they? Are you inferring that they should never have done anything or planned anything? Should they never have made arrangements a few days ahead to go on television and appeal? Should they never have made arrangements days in advance for the screening of the appeal at football matches? What is your real point?

Are you suggesting the parents of a missing child can never ever be proactive and set up something for twelve days in the future to assist in the search for their missing child?

Many were (and still are) surprised by the almost total absence of any physical contribution to the search by Healy and/or McCann, especially right at the beginning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Jan - 18:20

Oldartform wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:"23/12/2011 CC04 Statement of Company's Objects (the current ones being "searching" for Madeleine, bringing "abductor" to justice & financially supporting the
McCann family (with the proviso of sharing money with other missing persons when Madeleine is found)."

I don't understand how it is possible to set up a fund with stated objects that are based on supposition - Is it not the case that there is no evidence whatsoever of an Abduction having taken place?

If I wanted, could I create a company to search for something or someone? Is it illegal to receive donations from a gullible public? Is it illegal to state what my objects are even if there is no proof my objectives are true?
Could I say I am setting up a company to search for the end of the rainbow, really believing this is possible?

Is Platinum is playing Devil`s Advocate (which can be a good thing to keep a forum`s integrity)?

Sorry, only just seen this when going back over things to see if I'd missed anything during the recent furious burst of activity (A bit like a Frisky Python today)

Devil's Advocate is excellent - it helps one to see if one's beliefs are still valid. Good stuff McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 944533

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Empty Platinum a troll?

Post  James Mon 9 Jan - 18:31

I think Platinum is Zavier who i think was banned from the Jill Havern site.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :
McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:32

Lioned wrote:So you will not mind telling us if you've previously been banned from this forum before then ?

Have you been here before ?

Offcourse one shouldn't be suprised that those 'pro' mccanns who have previously been banned should try to sneak back here for some intelligent debate,a short respite i suspect from the constant cussing over on 'Child Neglectors Are Us' site where the only debate usually revolves around whats going on here !

I am only prone to being nasty and abusive to those parents who fail to look after their babies with proper care and attention (and those who think such action acceptable) and those who come on here 'dishonestly' under a different user name having been previously banned.
Not seen any intelligent debate from you yet on this thread. Only pointed questions trying to expose who I am which is nothing to do with debate at all.
As for your question, no and no. But as I said you won't believe me so what was the point in all this nonsense in the first place?
It seems that instead of debate you are deliberately disrupting this thread from its actual topic.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:33

James wrote:I think Platinum is Zavier who i think was banned from the Jill Havern site.
Do you. Well you are wrong as well. What is the point of all these off topic questions? Are you all trying to divert from the actual topic of the thread? How does that promote debate?
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:34

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:It took 12 days to set up the Fund, engage Directors, Sectretaries organise a web site, order merchandise , open a paypal account,

HOW COULD THE MCCANNS KNOW MADELEIENE WOULD NOT BE FOUND IN THE INTERIM OR A RANSOM DEMAND BE MADE.???????

IMO this is the MAJOR weird action the McCanns took. It is what initially aroused my suspicions. In doing this they must have known she was not going to materialise.

So you also think they should never ever plan ahead? You also think they should not have found some legitimate way of dealing with the money that was flooding in?
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:35

margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:
Not sure what you think is obvious. Not obvious to me I am afraid. As for the Gaspar statements how is that relevant to this thread? Are you trying to disrupt this thread? Is there something about the accounts having been submitted which you are trying to cover up?

Erm no, because l'm not a McCann.

When l go on holiday l enjoy having my kids with me and they've always returned home with me because l know what being a responsible parent is. McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 25346

I never suggested you were a McCann. What gave you that impression?
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 9 Jan - 18:39

So do you not think there is a possibility the mccanns are guilty of a crime ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:50

Lioned wrote:So do you not think there is a possibility the mccanns are guilty of a crime ?

Of course I do. But there is absolutely no proof of that and as I have said before to try and get this topic back on course, the fact is that if the McCanns genuinely are not involved in the disappearance then there is nothing illegitimate about the fund objectives because that would mean there is an abductor wouldn't it?

Last edited by platinum on Mon 9 Jan - 18:52; edited 1 time in total
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Jan - 18:50

@platinum: You seem to be making lots of references, directly or obliquely, to the Forum rules etc.

If you have any concerns, can you refer them to Mods/Admin to assess rather than doing your interpretation of their job for them?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 18:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:@platinum: You seem to be making lots of references, directly or obliquely, to the Forum rules etc.

If you have any concerns, can you refer them to Mods/Admin to assess rather than doing your interpretation of their job for them?

By making those references I am making the Mods/Admin aware of my concerns. Are you suggesting they are not reading the threads? And isn't this post of yours in fact a very direct attempt to do their job for them? Again it seems to be another case of off-topic comment diverting from the thread.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Jan - 18:57

No, that's the point - I'm reminding you what the system is. I know how you like facts: The proper procedure is to use the PM system, or the Report An Abuse button, not to derail debate. This information about this procedure is freely available in the Index pages.

I find, on the very rare occasions that I myself have concerns, that the response is usually bang on.

Moderators cannot possibly read every word of every thread and rely upon decent Forum Members to highlight issues.

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Mon 9 Jan - 20:05; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 9 Jan - 18:59

platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:
Oh my. You are simply guessing now that I have been here before.
If I were to say that I have not then you probably would not believe me.
If I were to post a name you would have no way of knowing if I had pulled that name out of a hat or if I was telling the truth.

Your problem is that only I know whether I have or not been here before or whether I am inclined (if I have been here before) to tell you the truth about my name then. Only I could possibly know whether my answer was actually true or not.

For that reason I think I will decline your best-intentioned invititation with the following.

No.

Well as soon as you started screaming 'libel!' it was all too obvious - as if it wasn't before.... McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 847843

Tell us, what do you think of the Gaspars statements?

I expect you'll be gone before too soon so McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 391499
Not sure what you think is obvious. Not obvious to me I am afraid. As for the Gaspar statements how is that relevant to this thread? Are you trying to disrupt this thread? Is there something about the accounts having been submitted which you are trying to cover up?

Very relevant!!! you were quite happy to go off topic when saying you believe your friends Gerry and Kate are innocent until proven guilty, so come on what do you think of the DOCTORS Gaspers statement?????

Forensices was banned today, doesn't make sense when I found his/her posts far more interesting then this....

So its simple for you really, if you feel so strongly about the McCanns innocence, why dont you stay off the anti sites, and only come back on when your pals have been CLEARED then we can have a fair discussion, so for now.....

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 391499 McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 391499
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Mon 9 Jan - 19:00

platinum wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:"23/12/2011 CC04 Statement of Company's Objects (the current ones being "searching" for Madeleine, bringing "abductor" to justice & financially supporting the
McCann family (with the proviso of sharing money with other missing persons when Madeleine is found)."

I don't understand how it is possible to set up a fund with stated objects that are based on supposition - Is it not the case that there is no evidence whatsoever of an Abduction having taken place?

You forget the McCanns are actually in the best position to know if their child was abducted or not. They may actually know for certain that they were not involved and therefore an abductor was. If they know this then there is no supposition at all. They will have set up the fund based on their own firm knowledge.

I couldn't have put it better, well said platinum!
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 19:03

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:
Oh my. You are simply guessing now that I have been here before.
If I were to say that I have not then you probably would not believe me.
If I were to post a name you would have no way of knowing if I had pulled that name out of a hat or if I was telling the truth.

Your problem is that only I know whether I have or not been here before or whether I am inclined (if I have been here before) to tell you the truth about my name then. Only I could possibly know whether my answer was actually true or not.

For that reason I think I will decline your best-intentioned invititation with the following.

No.

Well as soon as you started screaming 'libel!' it was all too obvious - as if it wasn't before.... McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 847843

Tell us, what do you think of the Gaspars statements?

I expect you'll be gone before too soon so McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 391499

Very relevant!!! you were quite happy to go off topic when saying you believe your friends Gerry and Kate are innocent until proven guilty, so come on what do you think of the DOCTORS Gaspers statement?????

Forensices was banned today, doesn't make sense when I found his/her posts far more interesting then this....

So its simple for you really, if you feel so strongly about the McCanns innocence, why dont you stay off the anti sites, and only come back on when your pals have been CLEARED then we can have a fair discussion, so for now.....

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 391499 McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 391499

Friend of the McCanns now am I? Told to stay off your site so you can have a fair discussion? How much more personal abuse should posters here expect? Please read back I stayed on topic TILL the personal abuse started and I responded to that. I will now ignore such clear abuse and remain on topic.

If you have something to discuss about the topic please do otherwise its clear you are just being disruptive and personally abusive.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 19:07

Velvet wrote:
platinum wrote:

You forget the McCanns are actually in the best position to know if their child was abducted or not. They may actually know for certain that they were not involved and therefore an abductor was. If they know this then there is no supposition at all. They will have set up the fund based on their own firm knowledge.

I couldn't have put it better, well said platinum!

Thank you.
The companies house website has clearly put paid to the claim that the fund accounts have not been submitted.
As for the credit rating till I see some evidence of that I will maintain that I have no idea if the rating has changed or not. Perhaps it never had a good rating as it is a company which does not do much direct trading. I just do not know.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 9 Jan - 19:08

platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:The McCanns limited company MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED was due to file its latest accounts for the year ended 31st March 2010 by the 31st December 2011. As of today they still haven't filed them so have incurred a late filing penalty charge of at least £150. In addition to this the credit provider I use has now reduced their credit rating from £32,000 to £0 Not Rated - Financial Statements too old

I have just been reading round and I see the two mods here have been very clear that libel is not a sensible policy as I presume it could be very damaging to the forum itself.

What part of that comment is libelous?

OK potentially libellous. If the poster cannot prove that the accounts were filed late and that the fund has had its credit rating reduced then of course only then would it be clear libel. If the poster can prove it then it would not be libel.

Absolute nonsense. I'd check up on your facts RE: Liable if I were you.

You are attempting to use 'liable' to shut down conversation.

Thank goodness for the EU and the European Convention on Human Rights and the Human Rights Act 1998 which guarantors peoples rights to Freedom of thought, conscience and Religion as well as one's freedom of expression and freedom of association.

In Steel and Morris VS The United Kingdom at the European Court of Human Rights the court stated that pressure groups (of which I consider the members of this forum are as lots of people here are active behing the scenes and apply pressure to their MP's and local Councillor about this case. Made easier through www.writetothem.com) should be permitted to report in good faith on matters of public interest, as journalists are and
I believe Gillyspot would say that they were reporting the news RE: Company house which was of public interest to this group at this forum in good faith. In fact to suggest Gillyspot was doing something otherwise is liable as you 'Platinum' would be attempting to taint this person's good character in a public fora.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 9 Jan - 19:10

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 307691 McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 307691 McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 19:15

Loopdaloop wrote:
platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:The McCanns limited company MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED was due to file its latest accounts for the year ended 31st March 2010 by the 31st December 2011. As of today they still haven't filed them so have incurred a late filing penalty charge of at least £150. In addition to this the credit provider I use has now reduced their credit rating from £32,000 to £0 Not Rated - Financial Statements too old

I have just been reading round and I see the two mods here have been very clear that libel is not a sensible policy as I presume it could be very damaging to the forum itself.

What part of that comment is libelous?

OK potentially libellous. If the poster cannot prove that the accounts were filed late and that the fund has had its credit rating reduced then of course only then would it be clear libel. If the poster can prove it then it would not be libel.

Absolute nonsense. I'd check up on your facts RE: Liable if I were you.

You are attempting to use 'liable' to shut down conversation.

Thank goodness for the EU and the European Convention on Human Rights and the Human Rights Act 1998 which guarantors peoples rights to Freedom of thought, conscience and Religion as well as one's freedom of expression and freedom of association.

In Steel and Morris VS The United Kingdom at the European Court of Human Rights the court stated that pressure groups (of which I consider the members of this forum are as lots of people here are active behing the scenes and apply pressure to their MP's and local Councillor about this case. Made easier through www.writetothem.com) should be permitted to report in good faith on matters of public interest, as journalists are and
I believe Gillyspot would say that they were reporting the news RE: Company house which was of public interest to this group at this forum in good faith. In fact to suggest Gillyspot was doing something otherwise is liable as you 'Platinum' would be attempting to taint this person's good character in a public fora.

Do you not see that there is a big difference between reporting facts in good faith and posting out and posting untruths which are potentially libellous? If not then that is your problem not mine. There is nothing in that quote that you posted which indicates that untruths are acceptable.

ps it might help your research if you found out how to spell libel.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Jan - 19:20

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:It took 12 days to set up the Fund, engage Directors, Sectretaries organise a web site, order merchandise , open a paypal account,

IMO this is the MAJOR weird action the McCanns took. It is what initially aroused my suspicions. In doing this they must have known she was not going to materialise.

Exactly Oldartform.........Madeleines face is known around the World, supposed sightings checked a £2 million reward still unclaimed so
it"s no good Gerry saying "there is no evidence Madeleine is dead" after five years the chances are minimal", Of course, if they dare admit they think Madeleine is no longer alive , then the fund must close down.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Mon 9 Jan - 19:24

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Exactly Oldartform.........Madeleines face is known around the World, supposed sightings checked a £2 million reward still unclaimed so
it"s no good Gerry saying "there is no evidence Madeleine is dead" after five years the chances are minimal", Of course, if they dare admit they think Madeleine is no longer alive , then the fund must close down.

Not at all. For two distinct reasons.
Firstly though I believe the McCanns do admit there is the possibility that their child is dead, they (like all decent parents would) hope that she is alive and will do what they can to find her.
Secondly, I have it on good authority that there is scope to extend the remit of the fund and to develop the search in other directions. I don't have the document yet but am told the new code for governance of the fund will be somewhat different to the old.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 9 Jan - 19:29

Is it possible to limit responses to intelligent discussion otherwise this forum will just degrade itself and consequently give ammunition to the guilty parties. At the moment it`s descending into bitchy back biting.

The forum will lose all credibility by being branded as just one of those hate sites. Personally I would prefer it if we could have intelligent discussion of all the issues without going into defensive mode when someone suggests a counter argument. It is possible you know.

In order to maintain credibility, its vital to have people putting counter arguments (even if Platinum is a McCann supporter). We`d be a pretty useless forum if we could not deal intelligently with challenges to statements.

And in saying this - I am not a McCann supporter McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 25346

Sorry to go off topic but I had to say something.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 9 Jan - 19:31

platinum wrote:

ps it might help your research if you found out how to spell libel.

Those who have the time to worry about neatness often have the littlest to say as evidenced by you digressing into ad hominem in an attempt to discredit by implying fallicies in knowledge through a misspelling McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 3 463742

Please add content to discussion in future rather than your backbiting as mentioned by the poster above.

Last edited by Loopdaloop on Mon 9 Jan - 19:34; edited 2 times in total
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Jan - 19:34

platinum wrote:

Not at all. For two distinct reasons.
Firstly though I believe the McCanns do admit there is the possibility that their child is dead, they (like all decent parents would) hope that she is alive and will do what they can to find her.

Do you consider that repeatedly dining apart from your three young children in the circumstances that we are told prevailed in the days leading up to when Madeleine disappeared (whenever that actually was) even remotely fits the mould of decent parenting?

Had you been in the desperate situation of having a child go missing, do you think (I realise it is a hypothetical question) that you would be inclined to spend quite a lot of time physically searching?

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Mon 9 Jan - 19:35; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next