Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan blasts US blitz

2 posters

Go down

Pakistan blasts US blitz Empty Pakistan blasts US blitz

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Feb - 8:04

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article4115452.ece

PAKISTAN yesterday warned Britain to help stop the American "Drone Wars" that are slaughtering hundreds of its innocent civilians.

The nuclear power chillingly declared it "has the means" to retaliate unless the carnage ceases.

Pakistan's High Commissioner to Britain Wajid Shamsul Hasan told The Sun in an exclusive interview that his country's relations with America are at their lowest ebb.

He said: "Patience is definitely reaching exhaustion levels." Mr Hasan said Pakistan backs the War on Terror waged by Britain and the US.

But he urged PM David Cameron to condemn US drone attacks on al-Qaeda and Taliban training camps in the north west of his country — dubbing them as "war crimes" and "little more than state executions".

Tough-talking Mr Hasan also declared Pakistan would have no choice but to support Iran if "aggressive" Israel attacks it.

But his immediate concern is the drones known to have killed 535 civilians, including 60 children, in three years.

Pakistan claims the real death toll is more than 1,000. The unmanned aircraft blast missiles at targets, directed by a computer thousands of miles away.

The High Commissioner said: "I think time is running out until the Pakistan government can take a stand.

"They will have to at some stage take punitive actions to stop them. They have got means to take such actions to defend their own frontier and territories.

"But that will inflame the situation and stop the War on Terror and that is not what we want."

The US military claim drones have "decimated" the al-Qaeda leadership since 2008 with no reported civilian casualties.

But Mr Hasan said: "We know the damage — destroyed schools, communities, hospitals. They are civilians — children, women, families. Our losses are enormous.

"Generally people think that deaths caused by drone attacks should be treated as war crimes.

"There is so much animosity that perhaps the Americans are the most hated people in the minds of the people in Pakistan."

Mr Hasan urged Britain to tell the US its drone strikes are counter-productive.

On Iran, Mr Hasan said: "We would not like Israel to attack any country, irrespective of whether it's Iran or any nuclear country. We wouldn't like to be seen as part of Israel's campaign against any country. If Israel attacks Iran, it will have an impact on Pakistan as well.

"We will have to safeguard our own interests. We also have a Shia population in Pakistan who will not take it lying down.

He warned that India and Gulf countries could also get involved in any conflict.

Historian Mark Almond said of Mr Hasan's declarations: "This represents an escalation in tension."

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Pakistan blasts US blitz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pakistan blasts US blitz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Pakistan blasts US blitz Empty Re: Pakistan blasts US blitz

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 8:33

AnnaEsse Pakistan has shielded the Terrorists and I'm sure knew Bin Laden was hiding out there. There has been a huge influx of Pakistanis into Britain and
until Pakistan's corrupt government is overthrown nothing woll change. I would have thought whatsisname, Khan the Cricketer would have been in power
by now..
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Pakistan blasts US blitz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pakistan blasts US blitz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Feb - 10:28

Panda wrote:AnnaEsse Pakistan has shielded the Terrorists and I'm sure knew Bin Laden was hiding out there. There has been a huge influx of Pakistanis into Britain and
until Pakistan's corrupt government is overthrown nothing woll change. I would have thought whatsisname, Khan the Cricketer would have been in power
by now..

Bin Laden died years ago!

The US has no right to send these unmanned drones into a sovereign territory. If they think Pakistan is shielding terrorists, then they should go through diplomatic channels. If that fails, they should be asking for UN involvement. How would the US government feel if Mexico sent unmanned drones over the southern states, on the excuse that those states were harbouring people who were supplying guns to the drugs cartels?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 10:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:AnnaEsse Pakistan has shielded the Terrorists and I'm sure knew Bin Laden was hiding out there. There has been a huge influx of Pakistanis into Britain and
by now..

The US has no right to send these unmanned drones into a sovereign territory. If they think Pakistan is shielding terrorists, then they should go through diplomatic channels. If that fails, they should be asking for UN involvement. How would the US government feel if Mexico sent unmanned drones over the southern states, on the excuse that those states were harbouring people who were supplying guns to the drugs cartels?

Youngsters go to Pakistan to be trained as future terroroists, the bomb making in Cardiff was done by Pakistanis so I have no time for Pakistan and it's
corrupt Government.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Feb - 10:47

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
by now..

Youngsters go to Pakistan to be trained as future terroroists, the bomb making in Cardiff was done by Pakistanis so I have no time for Pakistan and it's
corrupt Government.

I have no time for them either, Panda, but sending those drones into Pakistani territory could be seen as an act of war and if it goes on, Pakistan will retaliate, I'm sure.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 10:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
by now..

corrupt Government.

I have no time for them either, Panda, but sending those drones into Pakistani territory could be seen as an act of war and if it goes on, Pakistan will retaliate, I'm sure.

the drones are not doing anything like dropping bombs though are they? I would imagine they are on a scouting mission .

It really is incredible the way the Middle East has exploded into a cauldron of discontent and who can truly put a stop to it? The loss of life in Syria is
immense and the infrastrucutre falling apart yet still assad's wife remains loyal to him.!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Feb - 10:57

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
by now..

corrupt Government.

the drones are not doing anything like dropping bombs though are they? I would imagine they are on a scouting mission .

It really is incredible the way the Middle East has exploded into a cauldron of discontent and who can truly put a stop to it? The loss of life in Syria is
immense and the infrastrucutre falling apart yet still assad's wife remains loyal to him.!!

This is what the drones are doing Panda.

Pakistan claims the real death toll is more than 1,000. The unmanned aircraft blast missiles at targets, directed by a computer thousands of miles away.

The drones are supposed to be seeking out and firing missiles at terrorist hideouts, but they are also killing civilians. Moreover, they are killing the alleged terrorists who have never been charged with anything or brought to a court of law.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down