Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 social workers sacked

3 posters

Go down

15 social workers sacked Empty 15 social workers sacked

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 18:25

15 social workers sacked for putting photos of at-risk children on sick Gary Glitter web picture

Exclusive: By Stephen Martin, sundaymirror.co.uk 23/11/2008

Fifteen social workers have been sacked after putting pictures of children from their own at-risk register on to a "joke" email image of paedophile Gary Glitter.

The faces of the vulnerable children were superimposed on to the picture to make it look like Glitter was carrying them in a shopping bag.

The doctored photo of Glitter, featuring the face of an anonymous child in the bag, was already a sick internet joke before child protection workers adapted it to mock the very children they were paid to keep from harm.

An outraged colleague blew the whistle after seeing emails which included photos of neglected and ill-treated youngsters taken from their confidential case files.

Staff had circulated the pictures to friends and colleagues on their office email network. Their bosses were alerted last month and have now sacked the 15 most directly involved, with more dismissals possible later as investigations continue.

Most of those who lost their jobs worked at South Lanarkshire Council's child protection unit in Rutherglen, near Glasgow.

They were in charge of guarding children at risk of abuse from their parents - like tragic little Baby P in London.

A council source said last night: "These emails mocked the very children these people were being paid to protect. The emails are appalling - but the attitudes which the emails betray are even worse.

"It paints an image of social workers who just don't care - and think poor little kids like Baby P are there to be laughed at.

"They took photos of kids from their at-risk register, copied the pictures, then started sticking them on to the Gary Glitter photo.

"What kind of sicko thinks that is funny? It's utterly shameful and the worst culprits have quite rightly been kicked out in disgrace.

"The whole process has been unusually quick and decisive.

"In the context of the Baby P scandal, this whole thing is massively embarrassing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

15 social workers sacked Empty Re: 15 social workers sacked

Post  pm Sun 23 Nov - 18:38

Social workers? the ones that must protect the kids?

don´t know what to say!!!!!! 15 social workers sacked 371436
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
15 social workers sacked Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10015 social workers sacked Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 18:41

pm wrote:Social workers? the ones that must protect the kids?

I suppose we can now say we know why this happened to Baby P. They just dont care enough. If 15 and more were happily playing this little joke in the same area how many more do this sort of thing around the country?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 23 Nov - 18:44

LaMisty wrote:

I suppose we can now say we know why this happened to Baby P. They just dont care enough. If 15 and more were happily playing this little joke in the same area how many more do this sort of thing around the country?

how can someone play with kids bad luck???????????'

because if a social worker is need that means something is not good with the kid or with the family!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
15 social workers sacked Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10015 social workers sacked Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 23 Nov - 18:56

This is disgusting!! At least they were sacked. Their names should be put in the press too!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 19:28

Most them them dont care about the kids, they only want the monthly wage packet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 23 Nov - 19:31

StGerald wrote:

Most them them dont care about the kids, they only want the monthly wage packet.

so, why they didn´t choose another job!!!!!!!!!!

this makes me sick but i agree with you, some only want the money
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 19:42

pm wrote:
StGerald wrote:

so, why they didn´t choose another job!!!!!!!!!!

this makes me sick but i agree with you, some only want the money

Cos some ppl just dont put their heart into any job they take on. They go to home visits and they are looking at their watches 2 minutes after they arrive so they can take off down the shops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 17 Jun - 15:15

I READ IN GUARDIAN TODAY THAT SOME SOCIAL WORKERS HAVE BEEN SACKED AFTER TELLING LIES LIKE ONE PARENT SUPPOSEDLY THREATENED A SOCIAL WORKERS WITH BURNING DOWN HER HOUSE AND CHILDREN INSIDE,SOCIAL WORKER WAS LYING.
ONE FOSTER PLACER SAID SHE HAD BEEN VERBALLY ABUSED,SMARTPHONE FOOTAGE PROVED FOSTER PLACER WAS RACIALLY ABUSING PARENT.
SEEMS SOME SOCIAL WORKERS HAVE NO IDEA OF TRUTH.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down