Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth?

+2
Justiceforallkids
gillyspot
6 posters

Go down

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Empty Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth?

Post  gillyspot Fri 16 Mar - 0:54

Apologies everyone but I have just returned home from visiting a friend miles away & stopped in to look here & other forums.

I have come across this post from Pedro Silva on JATYK2 which was critical of Goncalo Amaral's fund.

"The fund established to find Madeleine is full of transparency and accountability. "

Sorry Madeleine's fund is anything but full of transparency and accountability.

I am not sharing a link as these amoebas don't need any more oxygen than they get but this is a clear lie (unless they mean Tax Transparent) - As any UK Private Limited Company has to be by UK law.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Empty Re: Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth?

Post  Claudia79 Fri 16 Mar - 1:34

gillyspot wrote:Apologies everyone but I have just returned home from visiting a friend miles away & stopped in to look here & other forums.

I have come across this post from Pedro Silva on JATYK2 which was critical of Goncalo Amaral's fund.

"The fund established to find Madeleine is full of transparency and accountability. "

I am not sharing a link as these amoebas don't need any more oxygen than they get but this is a clear lie (unless they mean Tax Transparent) - As any UK Private Limited Company has to be by UK law.

Wasn't this the person(???) who wanted to dry Madeleine using fluffy towels?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Empty Re: Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth?

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 16 Mar - 6:50

Claudia79 wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Apologies everyone but I have just returned home from visiting a friend miles away & stopped in to look here & other forums.

i think so...............
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Mar - 8:01

Claudia79 wrote:

Now tell the whole story please, Claudia. They had to be white fluffy towels. And they had to use expensive shower gel, not the cheap stuff that you get from the two-Euro shop. And they had to dry her gently and pat her down, not rub. I kid you not. I still have the screengrabs. And that's the sort of perverted bullshit that Rosiepops' forum was applauding and salivating over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 16 Mar - 8:24

omg - I didn`t realise that was a forum for `that` sort of person - makes you wonder if the majority of pros are pds. Anyway it explains a lot.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 16 Mar - 8:25

Iris wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Now tell the whole story please, Claudia. They had to be white fluffy towels. And they had to use expensive shower gel, not the cheap stuff that you get from the two-Euro shop. And they had to dry her gently and pat her down, not rub. I kid you not. I still have the screengrabs. And that's the sort of perverted bullshit that Rosiepops' forum was applauding and salivating over.
not normal thinking for soemeone who didnt even know maddie makes yoo wonder................
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 16 Mar - 8:26

Oldartform wrote:omg - I didn`t realise that was a forum for `that` sort of person - makes you wonder if the majority of pros are pds. Anyway it explains a lot.

yes funny how they think she is alive and unharmed with a pedo as well
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 16 Mar - 8:30

Eww, yuk - there isn`t an emoticon vile enough.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Mar - 9:18

A reminder of the McCanns' description of their daughter.

http://findmadeleine.com/about_madeleine/index.html

It seems to be aimed squarely at children with its fairy-tale style - she lives with her mummy and daddy etc. As for the last paragraph about enriching the lives of anyone she may meet, don't they think she's with a paedophile?

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? 477442

I've never heard of Pedro Silva or Rosiepops before - my luck has now run out!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Fri 16 Mar - 18:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 16 Mar - 9:27

NBY - yes, particularly that last paragraph which sounds as if its an advert for a puppy.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Fri 16 Mar - 16:46

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? 678246

I first saw his posts on, I think, the original support forum for the parents. I seem to remember something weird happened with that one. Anyway, I couldn't tear myself away from his missives. I remember there was one about dressing up as Santa Claus and leaving Madeleine on the doorstep Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? 424743.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Mar - 18:34

He sounds completely away with the fairies! I've just had a quick glance on JATYK and will be disinfecting my computer shortly as a result. I'd be interested to know how many people regularly contribute to the site though I suppose it would be impossible to get a good idea if there are people registered in multiple names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 16 Mar - 18:47

Heinz Farmer's Market range of soups ar "packed full of vegetable goodness."

Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? Soups_farmerssoups_group

But how can a fund be full of anything? A box could be full of money. Someone's mind could be full of cr*p, but a fund full of something? Nah!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 16 Mar - 19:00

Iris wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Oh man, I had an idea but I didn't remember it that bad. It's all coming back to me now. Pedro Silva - Is he on Planet Earth? 477442
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down