Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Textusa expecting something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa expecting something?

Post  matthew on Mon 23 Apr - 19:21

Post Scriptum:
The blog will now break until May 3rd. It will be the 5th anniversary of Maddie's death. The idea behind this break is the expectancy we have about what SY is to conclude until then, if it is to conclude anything by then. Both SY’s words and silence on this issue are significant.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lapse-of-memory-or-lack-of-character.html

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa expecting something?

Post  tigger on Mon 23 Apr - 19:24

matthew wrote:Post Scriptum:
The blog will now break until May 3rd. It will be the 5th anniversary of Maddie's death. The idea behind this break is the expectancy we have about what SY is to conclude until then, if it is to conclude anything by then. Both SY’s words and silence on this issue are significant.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lapse-of-memory-or-lack-of-character.html

McCannfiles have possibly unrelated trouble with their site and it will be slow and not up to date for a few weeks....

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa expecting something?

Post  Guest on Mon 23 Apr - 19:26

No significance at all in SY's silence: That is always how it was going to be.

Not much to be read into Redwood's appearance on Panorama, either, as it cannot relate to anything other than Procedural matters.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa expecting something?

Post  matthew on Mon 23 Apr - 19:44

The End Is Nigh wrote:No significance at all in SY's silence: That is always how it was going to be.

Not much to be read into Redwood's appearance on Panorama, either, as it cannot relate to anything other than Procedural matters.

Agree

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa expecting something?

Post  wjk on Mon 23 Apr - 22:07

matthew wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:No significance at all in SY's silence: That is always how it was going to be.

Not much to be read into Redwood's appearance on Panorama, either, as it cannot relate to anything other than Procedural matters.

Agree

Really hope your both right.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa expecting something?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum