Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY)

+8
tanszi
MaryB
quickfingers
kitti
jeanmonroe
mollydog
Bobsy
maive
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 Empty Re: A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY)

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 18:00

@matthew: That's why I started a "Roller-Coaster" Thread!

Up one minute, down the next, speeding to oblivion, yet saved at the very last moment A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 Empty Re: A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY)

Post  Claudia79 Wed 25 Apr - 18:02

Iris wrote:
MaryB wrote:I read they have 195 leads so far. So if that's a quarter of the way through, there might be 800 leads by the end to be followed up. Wonder who is going to pay for that massive operation.

The beleaguered Portuguese, I should think. I think that Redwood is running out of money but knows that he's under enormous pressure to produce a result. So he's coming out with all this "alive or dead" bullcrap and "urging the Portuguese" to re-open it on the basis of that. He's hoping that the Portuguese will take up the mantle, come to a final conclusion and one way or another, he's exonerated. The Portuguese will be footing the bill.

In these times of global recession, good luck with that, Redwood!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 25 Apr - 18:11

The End Is Nigh wrote:@matthew: That's why I started a "Roller-Coaster" Thread!

Up one minute, down the next, speeding to oblivion, yet saved at the very last moment A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 25346

Im a big girls blouse on rollercoasters tein,suppose the ride aint finished yet... A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 25346
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 18:38

matthew wrote:
quickfingers wrote:I think the case is about to be re-opened and they don't want any speculation at this point. This is spin to cover up what is really happening behind the scenes. It is too ridiculous to be anything else. Why has the Panorama show been moved forward? Lets hope its because the case will be re-opened. Something must be happening in my opinion and we shouldn't panic just yet.

If the case does get reopened in Portugal & Redwood has stated he & his fellow investigators believe that it was a stranger abduction then surely the Mccanns & tapas would have no qualms about a reconstruction...would be a smart move if this was a game of chess A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 303636 A STANGER HAS TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN! CASE CLOSED!!!(for SY) - Page 2 847843

The Tapas have spent the day on the phone to each other, rejoicing in the news Andy Pandy has put them in the clear, but wait Andy Pandy is not a silly billy, no he has their phones tapped.........

Tune in next week and watch Andy and his crack team in action.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Wed 25 Apr - 19:30

Rip off Britain replaced by .................. will catch up later. Mossman and quickfingers have kept me 'sane' today. Game of chess?
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2