Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we still care about Madeleine McCann By Tony Parsons

4 posters

Go down

Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Empty Why we still care about Madeleine McCann By Tony Parsons

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 5 May - 10:43

Why we still care about Madeleine McCann

By Tony Parsons

Those who sneer at the search for Madeleine McCann are denying that little girl’s humanity

EVEN now, people still say – why should we care about Madeleine McCann?

Children go missing every day, they say.

Too much attention has been paid to this one child.

If the mother was a tattooed benefit-claimer from a sink estate, we would look away.

They are missing the point.

We care about the fate of this one missing child because, if we are parents, we can recognise the bottomless pit of pain that consumes Kate McCann.

And we know, if we are honest, that it could happen to any of us.

Do we care less about the mugged pensioner because lots of pensioners get mugged?

Do we turn away from the maimed soldier because many soldiers are maimed?

Those who sneer at the search for Madeleine McCann are denying that little girl’s humanity.

And their own.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/why-we-still-care-about-madeleine-mccann-819066

Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 477442

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Sat 5 May - 10:54; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Empty Re: Why we still care about Madeleine McCann By Tony Parsons

Post  Guest Sat 5 May - 10:51

Tony Parsons is an absolute disgrace. Who can forget his comments about the Portuguese police? R.I.P. Investigative independent journalism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Empty Re: Why we still care about Madeleine McCann By Tony Parsons

Post  mara thon Sat 5 May - 10:52

Tony Parsons should do some real research before he starts shooting off his very large mouth.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 5 May - 10:53

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tony Parsons is an absolute disgrace. Who can forget his comments about the Portuguese police? R.I.P. Investigative independent journalism.

how dare he say we dont care about maddie!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 May - 10:53

What about those who sneer at bloated, bigotted, ignorant tossers who excrete xenophobic bilge for arsewipe rags like the Sun? What's your opinion of them, Tony?
Have you found another nice wife yet who will actually prefer you to another woman? And did you know your novels are now selling at 2 for £1 in the Poundland in Prestwick?
And no, it couldn't happen to me, because I have never left my small children to their own devices in an unlocked foreign apartment, while I could get into my mates down the pub.
So you are stupid as well as ignorant.
And nobody with more than the one functioning braincell really cares about anything you have to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 5 May - 10:55

FFS Tony Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 36317 what a loud of Bull Sh*t you write Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 157799 if I read about kate in pain once more I am going to Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 5 May - 10:55

Iris wrote:What about those who sneer at bloated, bigotted, ignorant tossers who excrete xenophobic bilge for arsewipe rags like the Sun? What's your opinion of them, Tony?
Have you found another nice wife yet who will actually prefer you to another woman? And did you know your novels are now selling at 2 for £1 in the Poundland in Prestwick?
And no, it couldn't happen to me, because I have never left my small children to their own devices in an unlocked foreign apartment, while I could get into my mates down the pub.
So you are stupid as well as ignorant.
And nobody with more than the one functioning braincell really cares about anything you have to say.

well said and what humanity did the mcanns give maddie NONE
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 5 May - 10:59

dutchclogs wrote:FFS Tony Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 36317 what a loud of Bull Sh*t you write Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 157799 if I read about kate in pain once more I am going to Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436

yes they dont thhink of the pain maddie likley went though do they whatever happned Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 389741
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 May - 11:10

Justiceforallkids wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:FFS Tony Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 36317 what a loud of Bull Sh*t you write Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 157799 if I read about kate in pain once more I am going to Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436 Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 371436

yes they dont thhink of the pain maddie likley went though do they whatever happned Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 389741

Kate clearly wasn't considering Maddie's humanity when she refused to answer 48 questions but answered the 49th. Their Tapas mates clearly didn't consider Maddie's humanity when they refused to do a reconstruction. Murdoch wasn't considering Maddie's humanity when he's been collecting blood money off her for the past five years. Cameron hasn't considered her humanity when he used her as a vote catcher and wasted £3m of our money in doing so.

The whole bloody lot of them make me want to vomit. Why we still care about Madeleine McCann  By Tony Parsons 541656
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 5 May - 11:15

The only people who have denied Madeleine humanity are her parents.

It is her parents who are sneered at, not the search.

Because this is the point. There is no search. Her parents have made sure of that. Reading police files is not a search, even if it is DCI Andrew Redwood doing the reading. Travelling around the world doing upper class jeremy kyle style interviews is not a search.

Kate and Gerry McCann can stop the sneering. All they have to do is go back to Portugal. Flights are cheap at this time of the year, no accommodation will be necessary, you can stay with the Hubbards.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 May - 11:22

Just in case anybody missed it the first time round, here is an example of Mister Tony's "humanity".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/oh-up-yours-senor-516864
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down