Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sun 13 May - 10:35

James wrote:According to an earlier poster John McCann and his 2 sisters were sitting on the GMTV couch ON MAY 7TH discussing the setting up of a Fund for madeleine.

According to kate's book the idea for the Fund came over the weekend of may 11,12,13 when two lawyers from the IFLG flew out to portugal to see how they could help. The Fund was the idea of the (unnamed) paralegal) and the company was set up a couple of days later (may 15th)

Now how could John Mccann be discussing setting up a Fund on May 7th when Kate and Gerry were not persuaded that this would be a good idea until the following weekend?

Can someone post a link to that May 7th interview?

Morning James,

I don't know about John McCann and his 2 sisters, but the Private Company was incorporated on 15th May so Kate is lying, Gerry returned to the U.K.
met Bell Braithwaite (not sure Iv'e got that right!) who were appointed Secretaries , the Directors and Bank Account was also arranged . The Family
Lawyers arrived a couple of days after Madeleine was reported "abducted".

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kathybelle on Sun 13 May - 10:39

James wrote:According to an earlier poster John McCann and his 2 sisters were sitting on the GMTV couch ON MAY 7TH discussing the setting up of a Fund for madeleine.

According to kate's book the idea for the Fund came over the weekend of may 11,12,13 when two lawyers from the IFLG flew out to portugal to see how they could help. The Fund was the idea of the (unnamed) paralegal) and the company was set up a couple of days later (may 15th)

Now how could John Mccann be discussing setting up a Fund on May 7th when Kate and Gerry were not persuaded that this would be a good idea until the following weekend?

Can someone post a link to that May 7th interview?

If I were you, I would forget what Kate McCann says in her book. She and her husband admitted that they have never physically searched for Madeleine, yet 4yrs later, she says in her book that she and her husband were the only ones searching for Madeleine. Kate McCann insulted the police who had their leave and rest days cancelled, so they could search for Madeleine day and night. Kate McCann, insulted the holidaymakers who gave up their leisure activities, to search for Madeleine, while she and her husband carried on with their leisure activities. Kate McCann also insulted the locals, who gave up work for more than a week, to search for Madeleine and further more she insulted the staff of Warner and anyone else who searched day and night for Madeleine.

I don't have a link to the interview that John McCann and his siblings gave to GMTV regarding the fund and their potential meeting with the MP. However I'll keep on looking, you never know the interview may be on You Tube.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sun 13 May - 10:39

The evidence wrote:Hi everyone (havent been on in a long time due to ill health)

I am a catholic and yes, a priest is called for when someone is on their way out (close to death) :-(

If my child had gone missing, i wouldnt be thinking about talking to a priest or anyone else, i would be out looking for said child. The last thing on my mind would be to ask for people to say prayers for the safe return of the child.

My mum would be saying prayers once she found out (which wouldnt have been until all searches produced no sign of said child. My mum would also then ask the priest to ask the congregation at mass to prayer for the child.....ME, though, i would be too distraught :-( I wouldnt be able to function. I wouldnt be able to talk to a priest or anyone else, i would be screaming "Wheres my baby?" I would have to be sedated, which i would probably refuse because i would want to stay sharp to find my child.

Kate could have asked for the priest to say a confession. Another reason to call a priest, to unburden herself of guilt...IMHO say confession, get forgiveness, carry on......... :-(

In my opinion, the fact she asked for a priest right away was either to give a confession or she knew her daughter was no longer alive.


Morning The Evidence , sorry to hear yiu have been ill, hope you are fully recovered.

It really is odd that Kate could ask for Father Seddon's phone number and you can tell by Mrs. Healy's reaction that she was puzzled as well.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kathybelle on Sun 13 May - 10:47

mumbles wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
mumbles wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
mumbles wrote:For the purpose of reference:

Kate McCann spoke to Father Paul Seddon by phone at 2am on the 4th May.

Later on the 4th May... her mother, father and Auntie Norah arrived.

On the 5th May... Gerry's mum, brother John, sister Trisha and husband Sandy, and Michael, (the husband of Kate's cousin Ann-Marie)
also arrived in PdL.


Is your report as true as the report I read, which said Mrs Healy and the Merseyside Priest, was given a police escort to the airport, where they would be boarding the plane to Portugal? The report also said that Mr Healy was too sick to travel. According to another report Mrs Healy, her husband and Michael Wright went to Portugal, the day after Madeleine disappeared. According to another report, Mrs Healy and Norah went to Portugal. So many reports, but how do we know which one is true.

Regarding Gerry's siblings, on Monday the 7th of May, John, and two sisters Pat and Philomena, were sitting on the GMTV couch, discussing the fighting fund they were helping to set up. They were also discussed the meeting they were due to have later that day, with an MP.

The trio gave me the impression they had not yet been to Portugal, but if they had, they only had a few hours with Kate and Gerry.


It came from the horse's mouth... ie: Kate's book.

Haven't got time now... but if I find a reference to Paul Seddon arriving in Pdl, I will post it.

I feel much better now you've told me that you got your information from Kate's book of sex and lies. I can't prove that the media reports I have read are true, but I have followed the case from day one and I do know that from the passages I have read from Kate's book she has told many lies. No change there, because Kate and Gerry McCann lied from the minute the police arrived at their apartment, to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine.

Very quickly... found this for you:

Father Paul Seddon makes a statement on Friday 18th May 2007 where he states ""I came to Portugal this week..."

Scroll down to find his statement here : http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html

I've only had a quick look at the link, but I can't find anything regarding a statement by Paul Seddon.

I've found the statement and read it thank you. Obviously the press report, that said Paul Seddon travelled to Portugal with Susan Healy, 2 days after Madeleine's disappearance was as inaccurate as the press report that said Susan Healy travelled to Portugal with Michael Healy, Kate's brother-in-law, who turned out to be her cousin't husband.

However while I can accept that media reports are often inaccurate, I can never accept Kate and Gerry McCanns blatent lies to save their own skins, when they are the cause of Madeleine's disappearance.


Last edited by kathybelle on Sun 13 May - 11:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I've had to delete part of my post, because I mis read something Mumbles had written.)

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  The evidence on Sun 13 May - 11:01


[/quote]

Morning The Evidence , sorry to hear yiu have been ill, hope you are fully recovered.

It really is odd that Kate could ask for Father Seddon's phone number and you can tell by Mrs. Healy's reaction that she was puzzled as well.[/quote]

Good morning Panda, unfortunately i am still ill. I have internal bleeding, have had for a lot of months now, but the doctors dont know where it is coming from. I have had so many tests, been poked and prodded in some embarrassing places, cameras put inside me etc, but still no answer. I have to go back to the doctors for more tests, but To be honest, i am giving myself a little break from all the testing :-) My energy levels are getting better which is good as i have two children that need me to be on top form.
Sorry to go off topic.

The evidence
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sun 13 May - 11:25

The evidence wrote:

Morning The Evidence , sorry to hear yiu have been ill, hope you are fully recovered.

It really is odd that Kate could ask for Father Seddon's phone number and you can tell by Mrs. Healy's reaction that she was puzzled as well.[/quote]

Good morning Panda, unfortunately i am still ill. I have internal bleeding, have had for a lot of months now, but the doctors dont know where it is coming from. I have had so many tests, been poked and prodded in some embarrassing places, cameras put inside me etc, but still no answer. I have to go back to the doctors for more tests, but To be honest, i am giving myself a little break from all the testing :-) My energy levels are getting better which is good as i have two children that need me to be on top form.
Sorry to go off topic.[/quote]

Just to go off topic to reply, you certainly have been through the Mill, hope the source is found soon.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  The evidence on Sun 13 May - 11:39

Thank you Panda (sending hug)

The evidence
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  mumbles on Sun 13 May - 11:51

James wrote:According to an earlier poster John McCann and his 2 sisters were sitting on the GMTV couch ON MAY 7TH discussing the setting up of a Fund for madeleine.

According to kate's book the idea for the Fund came over the weekend of may 11,12,13 when two lawyers from the IFLG flew out to portugal to see how they could help. The Fund was the idea of the (unnamed) paralegal) and the company was set up a couple of days later (may 15th)

Now how could John Mccann be discussing setting up a Fund on May 7th when Kate and Gerry were not persuaded that this would be a good idea until the following weekend?

Can someone post a link to that May 7th interview?



Using Kate's book for reference, (I know, I know)... John McCann, together with Kate's parents left PdL on Tuesday 8th May.

Here is a Sky interview he did on May 9th.


mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  James on Sun 13 May - 12:14

Mumbles, i just listened to that may 9th interview with John Mccann.The interview is sick bucket stuff - 'such loving parents' - 'inspirational' - 'have a to do list and working through a raft of ideas.'

The interview starts by referring to an initiative but neither JMcann nor the interviewer clarify what that initiative is in the subsequent conversation. it would well have been the Fund and if it was it is more evidence that Kate lied in the book about the Fund.

I tried to listen again to the clip to see if i had missed something in the opening seconds but for some reason my sound won't work now. Can someone listen and check this. it seems to me that a few sentences of the interview at the start have been edited out probably accidentally.

James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  mumbles on Sun 13 May - 12:32

James wrote:Mumbles, i just listened to that may 9th interview with John Mccann.The interview is sick bucket stuff - 'such loving parents' - 'inspirational' - 'have a to do list and working through a raft of ideas.'

The interview starts by referring to an initiative but neither JMcann nor the interviewer clarify what that initiative is in the subsequent conversation. it would well have been the Fund and if it was it is more evidence that Kate lied in the book about the Fund.

I tried to listen again to the clip to see if i had missed something in the opening seconds but for some reason my sound won't work now. Can someone listen and check this. it seems to me that a few sentences of the interview at the start have been edited out probably accidentally.

Seems that way to me too James.

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 13 May - 12:38

Uncle John certainly doesn't seem too upset over his lost niece and what terrible things might have befallen her. It seems to me more about the excitement and hope involved in launching a new business.

Well yes I think that's exactly what this was from Day One.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sun 13 May - 12:53

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Uncle John certainly doesn't seem too upset over his lost niece and what terrible things might have befallen her. It seems to me more about the excitement and hope involved in launching a new business.

Well yes I think that's exactly what this was from Day One.

Hi NBY,

This is the John McCann who announced that he was giving up work to help with the search for Madeleine, yet carried on working for Astro Seneca until
quite recently. Kate and Gerry were not too busy to travel around Europe promoting Kate's Book yet could not attend a Church Service in PDL on the
first Anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. In fact, John Mccann was the only one from either Family, no Tapas Group either.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  mumbles on Sun 13 May - 13:03

Here's an interesting video which discusses the fund in detail.

At approx 1:47 it's stated that the fund was set up in mid May.


mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kathybelle on Sun 13 May - 13:24

mumbles wrote:
James wrote:According to an earlier poster John McCann and his 2 sisters were sitting on the GMTV couch ON MAY 7TH discussing the setting up of a Fund for madeleine.

According to kate's book the idea for the Fund came over the weekend of may 11,12,13 when two lawyers from the IFLG flew out to portugal to see how they could help. The Fund was the idea of the (unnamed) paralegal) and the company was set up a couple of days later (may 15th)

Now how could John Mccann be discussing setting up a Fund on May 7th when Kate and Gerry were not persuaded that this would be a good idea until the following weekend?

Can someone post a link to that May 7th interview?



Using Kate's book for reference, (I know, I know)... John McCann, together with Kate's parents left PdL on Tuesday 8th May.

Here is a Sky interview he did on May 9th.


I'm not being funny, but why do you keep posting quotes from Kate McCann's book of sex and lies? If you had followed this case from day one, it would have been as plainly obvious to you, as it has been to the ones who have followed this case, that she has tried to change the course of events. She and her husband, began to tell lies as soon as the Portuguese police arrived at their apartment to investigate Madeleine's disappearance and they've never stopped lying for the past 5yrs.

The McCanns must be laughing their socks off at people like yourself, especially if you have donated money to the fund. Don't you know that and their family are able to use this money to assist their finances and don't you know that only 13% of this money has been used to cough cough "search" for Madeleine?

By the way, have you read page 129 in Kate's book of sex and lies? If you haven't you should. Kate and Gerry McCann have both said that they believe a paedophile has taken Madeleine and they have both said they believe she is still alive. In fact Kate said that she believed Madeleine was giving, whoever had taken her, her tuppence worth. If Madeleine's genitals, have been violated in the way her mother imagines they have been violated, she wouldn't have been able to give anyone her tuppence worth, because she wouldn't have survived such an attack. It makes me wonder what kind of a doctor Kate McCann is, if she thinks Madeleine could survive such an attack. She and her husband are still making the assumption that Madeleine is alive, even after she wrote that disgusting article in her book.

Anyway for what it's worth I don't believe Madeleine was abducted, the McCanns behaviour since Madeleine disappeared, suggests they know exactly what has happened to Madeleine and if she is dead or alive. If the S.Y.detectives conducting the review, haven't reached this conclusion by now, they should stop wasting anymore taxpayers money and resign.

To get back to John McCann's interviews, the interview I was writing about was the interview John McCann gave with his two sisters to GMTV on the first Monday after Madeleine disappeared, which would have been the 7th of May 2007. They did speak about setting up a fund and they did speak about a potential meeting with an MP in London later that day, to discuss Madeleine's disappearance.

I also read that Philomena McCann lobbied the MP's a couple of weeks later.

I'm still of the opinion that Gerry's siblings could not have given an interview on the 7th of May if they were in Portugal on the 5th of May. If Kate McCann does say that her family and Gerry's family arrived on the 5th of May and left on the 8th, she is painting them in a very bad light. She is saying her family could only bear to spend 3 days with them, after they had suffered such a tragic event.

By the way in the interview Gerry's siblings gave to GMTV, the only person who looked as if she cared was Philomena McCann. John McCann had a silly grin on his face and Patricia was expressionless.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sun 13 May - 13:32



Thanks mumbles, as you say, interesting. The McCanns as we know received £4,000 from the Fund to pay for their Mortgage and Esther McVey made a T.V. Broadcast confirming the Directors agreed the fund would not be used for Legal Fees, a few months later she resigned as a director.

When you think about it, can you think of any Professional couple who could extend their stay in Portugal by 4 months, courtesy of the Fund supposedly set up to search for Madeleine.??????

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  mumbles on Sun 13 May - 13:43

kathybelle wrote:
mumbles wrote:
James wrote:According to an earlier poster John McCann and his 2 sisters were sitting on the GMTV couch ON MAY 7TH discussing the setting up of a Fund for madeleine.

According to kate's book the idea for the Fund came over the weekend of may 11,12,13 when two lawyers from the IFLG flew out to portugal to see how they could help. The Fund was the idea of the (unnamed) paralegal) and the company was set up a couple of days later (may 15th)

Now how could John Mccann be discussing setting up a Fund on May 7th when Kate and Gerry were not persuaded that this would be a good idea until the following weekend?

Can someone post a link to that May 7th interview?



Using Kate's book for reference, (I know, I know)... John McCann, together with Kate's parents left PdL on Tuesday 8th May.

Here is a Sky interview he did on May 9th.


I'm not being funny, but why do you keep posting quotes from Kate McCann's book of sex and lies? If you had followed this case from day one, it would have been as plainly obvious to you, as it has been to the ones who have followed this case, that she has tried to change the course of events. She and her husband, began to tell lies as soon as the Portuguese police arrived at their apartment to investigate Madeleine's disappearance and they've never stopped lying for the past 5yrs.

Kathybelle, like yourself, I have followed the case from Day 1 and I don't recall stating anywhere that I believe the McCanns words but
since when did posting a quote from her book become a crime?


The McCanns must be laughing their socks off at people like yourself, especially if you have donated money to the fund. Don't you know that and their family are able to use this money to assist their finances and don't you know that only 13% of this money has been used to cough cough "search" for Madeleine?

Why would the McCanns be laughing their socks off at people like me?
I haven't believed a word of the McCanns fairytale since Day 1.


By the way, have you read page 129 in Kate's book of sex and lies? If you haven't you should. Kate and Gerry McCann have both said that they believe a paedophile has taken Madeleine and they have both said they believe she is still alive. In fact Kate said that she believed Madeleine was giving, whoever had taken her, her tuppence worth. If Madeleine's genitals, have been violated in the way her mother imagines they have been violated, she wouldn't have been able to give anyone her tuppence worth, because she wouldn't have survived such an attack. It makes me wonder what kind of a doctor Kate McCann is, if she thinks Madeleine could survive such an attack. She and her husband are still making the assumption that Madeleine is alive, even after she wrote that disgusting article in her book.

I have read it!!

Anyway for what it's worth I don't believe Madeleine was abducted, the McCanns behaviour since Madeleine disappeared, suggests they know exactly what has happened to Madeleine and if she is dead or alive. If the S.Y.detectives conducting the review, haven't reached this conclusion by now, they should stop wasting anymore taxpayers money and resign.

I agree.

To get back to John McCann's interviews, the interview I was writing about was the interview John McCann gave with his two sisters to GMTV on the first Monday after Madeleine disappeared, which would have been the 7th of May 2007. They did speak about setting up a fund and they did speak about a potential meeting with an MP in London later that day, to discuss Madeleine's disappearance.

I haven't been able to locate the video you mention, so far.

I also read that Philomena McCann lobbied the MP's a couple of weeks later.

Yes, she did lobby MP's.

I'm still of the opinion that Gerry's siblings could not have given an interview on the 7th of May if they were in Portugal on the 5th of May. If Kate McCann does say that her family and Gerry's family arrived on the 5th of May and left on the 8th, she is painting them in a very bad light. She is saying her family could only bear to spend 3 days with them, after they had suffered such a tragic event.

By the way in the interview Gerry's siblings gave to GMTV, the only person who looked as if she cared was Philomena McCann. John McCann had a silly grin on his face and Patricia was expressionless.

You appear to be under the impression that I'm sympathetic to the McCann parents, when that couldn't be further from the truth.
My sympathy lies only with Madeleine.

Now is that clear enough for you?


Last edited by mumbles on Sun 13 May - 19:33; edited 1 time in total

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Badboy on Sun 13 May - 13:48

mumbles wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
mumbles wrote:For the purpose of reference:

Kate McCann spoke to Father Paul Seddon by phone at 2am on the 4th May.

Later on the 4th May... her mother, father and Auntie Norah arrived.

On the 5th May... Gerry's mum, brother John, sister Trisha and husband Sandy, and Michael, (the husband of Kate's cousin Ann-Marie)
also arrived in PdL.


Is your report as true as the report I read, which said Mrs Healy and the Merseyside Priest, was given a police escort to the airport, where they would be boarding the plane to Portugal? The report also said that Mr Healy was too sick to travel. According to another report Mrs Healy, her husband and Michael Wright went to Portugal, the day after Madeleine disappeared. According to another report, Mrs Healy and Norah went to Portugal. So many reports, but how do we know which one is true.

Regarding Gerry's siblings, on Monday the 7th of May, John, and two sisters Pat and Philomena, were sitting on the GMTV couch, discussing the fighting fund they were helping to set up. They were also discussed the meeting they were due to have later that day, with an MP.

The trio gave me the impression they had not yet been to Portugal, but if they had, they only had a few hours with Kate and Gerry.


It came from the horse's mouth... ie: Kate's book.

Haven't got time now... but if I find a reference to Paul Seddon arriving in Pdl, I will post it.
HE IS MENTIONED ON PAGE 138,METHINKS

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  cass on Sun 13 May - 14:02

my first thought when i saw the story on the news was that there was some kind of domestic -- madeleine had run off to hide --- i had a gut feeling from the start everything wasnt right --- then on learning the children was left alone i thought she had been taken for revenge someone from the complex had taken her to show the mcanns a lesson that you do not leave children alone --- 5 years later --- i think as first thought -- madeleine ran off fel down those steep steps and died --- not streaight away i think she was put to bed and they didnt realise how bad she was

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  mummy45 on Sun 13 May - 14:10

cass wrote:my first thought when i saw the story on the news was that there was some kind of domestic -- madeleine had run off to hide --- i had a gut feeling from the start everything wasnt right --- then on learning the children was left alone i thought she had been taken for revenge someone from the complex had taken her to show the mcanns a lesson that you do not leave children alone --- 5 years later --- i think as first thought -- madeleine ran off fel down those steep steps and died --- not streaight away i think she was put to bed and they didnt realise how bad she was

This is an interesting theory and one I had thought of too initally. Maybe she did fall and was making a fuss and then they sedated her to calm her down and put her back in bed.

mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  flower on Sun 13 May - 16:28

mummy45 wrote:
cass wrote:my first thought when i saw the story on the news was that there was some kind of domestic -- madeleine had run off to hide --- i had a gut feeling from the start everything wasnt right --- then on learning the children was left alone i thought she had been taken for revenge someone from the complex had taken her to show the mcanns a lesson that you do not leave children alone --- 5 years later --- i think as first thought -- madeleine ran off fel down those steep steps and died --- not streaight away i think she was put to bed and they didnt realise how bad she was

This is an interesting theory and one I had thought of too initally. Maybe she did fall and was making a fuss and then they sedated her to calm her down and put her back in bed.


For that to work Madeleine would have to have got back out of bed.................... that's if you believe in the Dogs (which I do).........................

flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  mummy45 on Sun 13 May - 16:41

flower wrote:
mummy45 wrote:
cass wrote:my first thought when i saw the story on the news was that there was some kind of domestic -- madeleine had run off to hide --- i had a gut feeling from the start everything wasnt right --- then on learning the children was left alone i thought she had been taken for revenge someone from the complex had taken her to show the mcanns a lesson that you do not leave children alone --- 5 years later --- i think as first thought -- madeleine ran off fel down those steep steps and died --- not streaight away i think she was put to bed and they didnt realise how bad she was

This is an interesting theory and one I had thought of too initally. Maybe she did fall and was making a fuss and then they sedated her to calm her down and put her back in bed.


For that to work Madeleine would have to have got back out of bed.................... that's if you believe in the Dogs (which I do).........................
N
Not neccesarily.
Went outside fell and parents put her back to bed them when they discovered she had died moved her around trying to do resus etc before taking her right out of the apartmnt

mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  interested on Sun 13 May - 18:27

From my point of view it boils down to, if you discover late in the evening that your child is "missing", you would be out looking for her yourselves, not alarming your elderly parents in another county by way of a middle of the night phone call. Personally, I would be nearly out of my my mind with worry but confident that at any moment she would be found and therefore it would never enter my mind to call my retired parents and put them through the anguish I would be feeling at that time.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sun 13 May - 20:44



Had the McCanns not been so well connected , this case would have been forgotten years ago. Someone said right at the beginning that they had
never heard of a Fund set up so quickly for a missing child and the fact that these were a Professional couple , not a poor couple, made it all the more
curious.

Now we know the Mccanns received last year £1 million from the Sun and Times, "a substantial sum for the Advance on the Book, little or no money spent on searching for Madeleiene because for the last 10 months the taxpayer has been footing the Bill......what income will be shown in the
Accounts to 31/3/ 2012?????


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's initial reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:12


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum