Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum

2 posters

Go down

Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum Empty Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum

Post  Keela Fri 18 May - 15:16

Carolina posted the following on the Facebook page for Justice4Madeleine. I am sure that she will not mind me bringing this over. It's food for thought.

I was talking to a lady in my painting class today and I found out that she works a lot in the church at Praia da Luz. She is a very devout woman and does Sunday school there as well as singing in the choir and for weddings. I asked if she knew the Pastor Hubbard and she said yes. She also told me that Mrs. Hubbard has returned to Canada while her husband stays in Portugal. When I told her what I thought of the McCanns and that I believed that Madeleine died in an accident, etc. she looked absolutely flabbergasted. She is so religious that she could not believe that a mother who had IVF could do anything to her child and also as doctors they would never panic. She thought that the police files were secret but I set her straight. The painting teacher then mentioned the cadaver dogs. This is the first time that I have met anyone who knows nothing about the case and is convinced that the McCanns are innocent. Hopefully she might look up on the internet some of the sites I spoke to her about. I find it somewhat interesting the Mrs. Hubbard is no longer at PdL and I would like to know who Kate sees when she makes her visits to the Algarve.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum Empty Weird

Post  Angelina Fri 18 May - 17:06

I find that quite weird....she lives in or near PDL, cleans the church, knows the Pastor etc and yet would appear not to have taken any interest in the case and does not know the files have been released. Doesn't add up for me!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook - Justice4Madeleine Forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down