Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case

5 posters

Go down

Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Empty Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case

Post  MaryB Thu 24 May - 13:11

I read the Greek police are preparing to excavate a building site near to where Ben Needham disappeared and don't believe it is very likely he was abducted and still living somewhere. If the child is found this will be very sad for his mother who has always believed he is still alive.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Empty Re: Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case

Post  ann_chovey Thu 24 May - 13:16

MaryB wrote:I read the Greek police are preparing to excavate a building site near to where Ben Needham disappeared and don't believe it is very likely he was abducted and still living somewhere. If the child is found this will be very sad for his mother who has always believed he is still alive.

Now in the Mail.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149277/Greek-police-believe-lost-toddler-Ben-Needham-buried-building-site.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case Empty Re: Greece preparing to re-open missing Ben Needham case

Post  kitti Thu 24 May - 13:56

Perhaps someone from the British police would care to inform Kerry off this..

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 24 May - 14:00

Perhaps Mr Cameron will send a few SY men to assist the Greek police............oh silly me, I completely forgot that only the Mccanns are important.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 May - 14:55

MaryB wrote:I read the Greek police are preparing to excavate a building site near to where Ben Needham disappeared and don't believe it is very likely he was abducted and still living somewhere. If the child is found this will be very sad for his mother who has always believed he is still alive.

It will be unbelievebaly sad if true, but at least the poor woman would have some sort of closure. And the wee boy would have a proper burial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 24 May - 16:34

Why don't they bring in the dogs?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  bill516 Thu 24 May - 19:43

Kerry was on our local news programme tonight. How she can keep from blowing her top over the lack of help she has received over the years I dont know, but she is one genuine person, I admire her tenacity. At least the Greeks are listening to her and doing something for her, shame I cant say the same for our own lot, if she had a degree or mates in high places she would have had the help ages ago.
bill516
bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 May - 20:36

kitti wrote:Why don't they bring in the dogs?

Perhaps they haven't been asked (think about it .................)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down