Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book

+5
Oldartform
jd16
AspieDistra
tanszi
The evidence
9 posters

Go down

Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Empty Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book

Post  The evidence Sat 26 May - 23:22

The evidence
The evidence
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :
Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Empty Re: Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book

Post  The evidence Sat 26 May - 23:39

Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book 944533

Am enjoying reading this. It would seem that the tide is turning
The evidence
The evidence
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :
Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book Empty Re: Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book

Post  tanszi Sat 26 May - 23:42

i had a quick peep also, i was so surprised. I thought mumsnet was the last bastion of McCs supporters.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AspieDistra Sun 27 May - 1:02

tanszi wrote:i had a quick peep also, i was so surprised. I thought mumsnet was the last bastion of McCs supporters.

There's mumsnet and netmums, different beasties.

AspieDistra
AspieDistra
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 27 May - 1:25

Comments:

"if she had looked after her children then she wouldnt need to write a book."

"The parents are not the bad guys if they had been looking after her properly she would still be here, so if Annie up the road 19 yr old single mum left little Sophie at home alone and went to a restaurant at the end of the street and gets home Sophie has gone, you wouldn't blame the mother, she would be arrested for neglect and ss involved, why is this not the same for the McCanns they wilfully neglected their children"

"Sorry but the only reason I would buy that book is to learn how not to parent"

"I won't be buying or reading the book. It's one side of the story and it's the McCann's telling us what they want to know. I read some of Gerry's blog once and felt completely nauseated"

Interesting topic on netmums RE Kates book 944533
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 27 May - 14:23

Having read through most of the comments, it confirms the fact that Mc believers always resort to bitching and rude name calling.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 May - 14:47

Mums net is run by Kate mccanns friend so don't expect anything but praise for them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 May - 15:14

Oldartform wrote:Having read through most of the comments, it confirms the fact that Mc believers always resort to bitching and rude name calling.

Spare us from these narrow-minded folk who live in a fantasy world that simply cannot countenance the concept that what Healy & McCann say might be nothing more than a "version" of the truth.

Don't confuse them with facts as their minds are made up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 27 May - 17:41

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Having read through most of the comments, it confirms the fact that Mc believers always resort to bitching and rude name calling.

Spare us from these narrow-minded folk who live in a fantasy world that simply cannot countenance the concept that what Healy & McCann say might be nothing more than a "version" of the truth.

Don't confuse them with facts as their minds are made up.

Amazing how many of the posters simply repeat the press - never having looked for themselves.

TEIN: I love your avatar, I want to put it up on my wall - suitably framed - next to another one which may hit you hard - it's a bad world out there :

Humpty Dumpty was pushed!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 28 May - 7:50

Do you have to register to read the comments?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 28 May - 8:38

fred wrote:Do you have to register to read the comments?

Good morning Fred

When the link first appeared on here, I read the comments, however I've just tried again and I have been told that I don't have permission to access the page. So it looks like one does need to register, to read the posts as well as post.

I've just accessed the Net Mums website using Google and gone straight to the chat room where the McCanns are being discussed. So it looks like you have to be registered to post, but you can read the comments without registering.

Last edited by kathybelle on Mon 28 May - 8:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more information)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down