Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour or other?

+16
cass
Panda
Oldartform
Lioned
marxman
AnnaEsse
mumbles
keepingmum
pennylane
tigger
Chris
quickfingers
kathybelle
mossman
wjk
squeaker
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rumour or other? - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour or other?

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 3 Jun - 8:46

cass wrote:we the royal kat n gez invite all media outlets to let us royals be filmed 5 years on with our upset faces -- we will try our upmost to cry -- gez has got his union jack shorts on -and is dong a little fun run -around rothley any monies welcome --- clarry will be walking behind dressed in fluffy pink - wearing a crown --- i will be serving teas and coffee in the local tea hut --- then afterwards i will be joining upwith hubs gez to count the monies raised -- w might think of giving ourselfs another holiday ---- w think that the twins will go with us this time --- they are old enough to be left alone -- so dig deep into your pockets -- me and gez are getting a bit skint -- since the review not much money has been coming our way --- yours your royal mother of the year -- kat mc dommed

Rumour or other? - Page 3 23324 Rumour or other? - Page 3 23324 Rumour or other? - Page 3 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Rumour or other? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rumour or other? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3