Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England European Championship................

+6
cherry1
jd16
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
tigger
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

England European Championship................ - Page 2 Empty Re: England European Championship................

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jun - 19:44

COME ON ENGLAND!! England European Championship................ - Page 2 929468
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
England European Championship................ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100England European Championship................ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

England European Championship................ - Page 2 Empty Re: England European Championship................

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 19 Jun - 22:12

Well done England, I have a feeling lady luck is for once on your side. England European Championship................ - Page 2 307691
England European Championship................ - Page 2 873702 England European Championship................ - Page 2 873702
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
England European Championship................ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100England European Championship................ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 19 Jun - 23:10

Splendid.Now to see off the I'ties and a big show down with the Germans in the semi's.

Did Wooney look a little fat tonight or maybe it was just his hair ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 22 Jun - 22:51

If we beat Italy I hope we do extra practice on Penalties before we play
Germany!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 22 Jun - 22:57

Here is Joachim Loew back in action for the Germans.............

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 22 Jun - 23:04

England European Championship................ - Page 2 Icon_flower

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 22 Jun - 23:05

more odd things happening!

I used my one and only emoticon - flower on above post and nothing came out!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 22 Jun - 23:05

And we may be singing this again when i can dig out my Churchill mask............. England European Championship................ - Page 2 23324

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 22 Jun - 23:46

cherry1 wrote:more odd things happening!

I used my one and only emoticon - flower on above post and nothing came out!

It's there cherry, I can see it England European Championship................ - Page 2 Icon_flower

Lioned wrote:And we may be singing this again when i can dig out my Churchill mask............. England European Championship................ - Page 2 23324

Oh we'll beat the Germans!!
Remember though I said Roy should leave Rooney on the bench for the last game England European Championship................ - Page 2 424625 England European Championship................ - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 23 Jun - 0:13

England European Championship................ - Page 2 294124 someone been playing tricks on me, yes i can see it now and all back England European Championship................ - Page 2 294124 England European Championship................ - Page 2 944533
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 23 Jun - 16:57

I do think we have half a chance of beating the Italians,but not a hope of beating the Germans based on their performance last night.
I do hope Wooney is not going to mess us up again like he did in SA as i was quite impressed with Andy Carroll and He's just the sort of player to unsettle defences where as Rooney is a bit predictable at best these days and he was looking a bif fat and unfit on Friday i thought.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 24 Jun - 18:19

I'm getting a bit nervous now! England European Championship................ - Page 2 497573
But excited too!! England European Championship................ - Page 2 929468

COME ON ENGLAND! England European Championship................ - Page 2 873702
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 24 Jun - 19:09

Me too WJK

1-0 England...... England European Championship................ - Page 2 873702 COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 24 Jun - 19:11

Lillyofthevalley wrote:

Me too WJK

1-0 England...... England European Championship................ - Page 2 873702 COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

England European Championship................ - Page 2 944533 Lilly. I too think it will be 1-0 England
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 24 Jun - 20:02

COME ON ENGLAND
Photobucket
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 24 Jun - 23:19

Wooney was wubish.

Best team won so shows how far England are behind the rest really.Second big tournament where rooney has let us down,doesn't have the pace or the attitude or the fitness level anymore for big games like this.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 25 Jun - 0:35

Lioned wrote:Wooney was wubish.

Best team won so shows how far England are behind the rest really.Second big tournament where rooney has let us down,doesn't have the pace or the attitude or the fitness level anymore for big games like this.

I agree, this was set up for him to show everyone the class he has been built to be, but he failed miserably. Just a good over rated premiership player and nothing more really. Italy deserved the win by mile, well done to them. Think Spain will win it in the end though
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 25 Jun - 1:01

jd16 wrote:

I agree, this was set up for him to show everyone the class he has been built to be, but he failed miserably. Just a good over rated premiership player and nothing more really. Italy deserved the win by mile, well done to them. Think Spain will win it in the end though

Hope not! England European Championship................ - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 25 Jun - 2:01

Claudia79 wrote:
jd16 wrote:

Hope not! England European Championship................ - Page 2 Icon_flower

Why not! hehe England European Championship................ - Page 2 25346 They are the best team by far at the moment, they play the game beautifully even if they have the handicap of Torres
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jun - 7:34

I was so disgusted with the England performance I switched channels at half time. England never looked like winning , Rooney was a waste of space
even Gerrard hardly shone. We never really held out too much hope and Penalties are England's nightmare.

I know I shouldn't laugh but a Report just now on the News focussed on Fans in an English Pub and Italians in another Pub and their reactions. In the
background the Godfather theme was playing . England European Championship................ - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 25 Jun - 8:44

Yes, the best team won... Congrat's to the Italians.
It's time now for all league clubs to start developing our own players here in the UK instead of spending £ millions on importing continentals. The depth of talent we have out there waiting in the shadows being squandered in the rush for instant league success is obscene and while the current situation is allowed to continue the chances of our national side winning any trophy remain remote.
Rant over. ms.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 25 Jun - 8:49

Same old stuff, what gets me is the spineless managers who dare not to replace players like Wooney and Young who were rubbish from start to finish, England played there better football in the first two matches....what does that tell us, lets hope Rooney and Young play the same for Man U next season..... England European Championship................ - Page 2 873702 England European Championship................ - Page 2 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jun - 9:00

malena stool wrote:Yes, the best team won... Congrat's to the Italians.
It's time now for all league clubs to start developing our own players here in the UK instead of spending £ millions on importing continentals. The depth of talent we have out there waiting in the shadows being squandered in the rush for instant league success is obscene and while the current situation is allowed to continue the chances of our national side winning any trophy remain remote.
Rant over. ms.

I agree malena, all these foreigners owning British Clubs who have no love for the game, just to make money. What happened to our Apprentices,
being trained to play in the First Division ? Maybe this is a salutary lesson for Premier division Football, several clubs in a lot of debt now for paying
exhorbitant fees for foreign Players.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 25 Jun - 11:48

Im sick and tired of England losing on penalties!

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Jun - 12:28

cherry1 wrote:Im sick and tired of England losing on penalties!

Hi cherry1 I'm sick and tired of england losing International matches!!!!! It is 46 yrs since England won the World Cup.!!! This is all to do with the influx of Foreign players , we can't produce a decent Team of English players any more.

I mentioned the News Report this morning , the BBC were being very clever playing the Godfather theme when they showed the Italians in an English
Bar. Obviously it was referring to the Italian Footballers being bribed and corrupted , very widespread.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next