Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake food being sold

+4
malena stool
fuzeta
kitti
AnnaEsse
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fake food being sold Empty Fake food being sold

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Jun - 15:31

ITEMS LIKE FAKE MILK(DILUTED WITH WATER) AND FAKE OLIVE OIL(DILUTED WITH OTHER OILS) ETC ARE BEING SOLD THAT COULD THREATEN THE LIFE OF THOSE EATING.DRINKING THOSE PRODUCTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Fake food being sold Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fake food being sold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Fake food being sold Empty Re: Fake food being sold

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Jun - 16:03

Badboy wrote:ITEMS LIKE FAKE MILK(DILUTED WITH WATER) AND FAKE OLIVE OIL(DILUTED WITH OTHER OILS) ETC ARE BEING SOLD THAT COULD THREATEN THE LIFE OF THOSE EATING.DRINKING THOSE PRODUCTS.

Where did you get that from, Badboy?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Fake food being sold Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fake food being sold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Jun - 16:27

I FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE NEWS,LOOK UP FAKE/COUNTERFEIT ALCOHOL/MEDICINE,BUT DELETED LAST WORD LEAVING FAKE,METHINKS AND IT COME WITH FAKE FOOD, ONE OF THE TOP RESULTS.

CRIMINALS ARE FAKING/COUNTERFEIT EVERYTHING THESE DAYS,SO IT SEEMS. EG DIGITAL THERMOMETERS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Jun - 16:46

IN CHINA FAKE BEEF TREATED BY CHEMICAL FROM LAMB HAS BEEN FOUND BEING SOLD.

FAKE HONEY(MADE FROM CORN SYRUP?) HAS BEEN SOLD IN USA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Jun - 17:13

Badboy wrote:IN CHINA FAKE BEEF TREATED BY CHEMICAL FROM LAMB HAS BEEN FOUND BEING SOLD.

Doesn't surprise me, Badboy. I reckon things are going to get worse as the recession really bites.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:38

I saw a Panorama once about fake food, they looked at how chicken breasts were processed. They inject them with water and chemicals to make them look bigger.

Some chicken actually labelled as Halal had traces of pork in it, from the bulking agents used.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Jun - 22:17

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:IN CHINA FAKE BEEF TREATED BY CHEMICAL FROM LAMB HAS BEEN FOUND BEING SOLD.

Doesn't surprise me, Badboy. I reckon things are going to get worse as the recession really bites.

OFF TOPIC,IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS FAKE CONCRETS BEING PRODUCED,AMAZED HOW MUCH STUFF CAN BE FAKED.

IT IS SAID ON INTERNET THAT LOTS OF HONEY SOLD IN USA IS NOT TRUE HONEY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Jun - 22:21

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

OFF TOPIC,IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS FAKE CONCRETS BEING PRODUCED,AMAZED HOW MUCH STUFF CAN BE FAKED.

IT IS SAID ON INTERNET THAT LOTS OF HONEY SOLD IN USA IS NOT TRUE HONEY.

A friend who spends half the year in India said that lots of buildings have basic faults because the concrete is sub-standard.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 17 Jun - 22:26

Iris wrote:I saw a Panorama once about fake food, they looked at how chicken breasts were processed. They inject them with water and chemicals to make them look bigger.

Some chicken actually labelled as Halal had traces of pork in it, from the bulking agents used.

I once saw a programme on TV about chicken breasts being cut from chickens that had died from deseases. They bleached them, packaged and sold them to outlets. Fake food being sold 183280 yum yum
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Jun - 22:31

fuzeta wrote:
Iris wrote:I saw a Panorama once about fake food, they looked at how chicken breasts were processed. They inject them with water and chemicals to make them look bigger.

I once saw a programme on TV about chicken breasts being cut from chickens that had died from deseases. They bleached them, packaged and sold them to outlets. Fake food being sold 183280 yum yum
I THINK YOU HAVE JUST PUT OFF EATING CHICKEN CURRY/HOTPOT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 17 Jun - 22:45

Badboy wrote:
fuzeta wrote:

I THINK YOU HAVE JUST PUT OFF EATING CHICKEN CURRY/HOTPOT

Sorry about that badboy but there were some terrible things shown on that programme of what they do to chicken. That was a few years ago. My husband has not touched chicken since, cannot even look at it. Maybe it is a good idea to make a curry hotpot from something else badboy! Fake food being sold 613255
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Jun - 23:58

INDUSTRIAL USE SALT HAS BEEN SOLD AS ORDINARY SALT IN PLACES LIKE CHINA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 18 Jun - 13:41

Fake rice is on sale in china,made out of other food stuff like potatoes.

Printers ink is used on some foods like potatoes to colour them.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 18 Jun - 20:46

Badboy wrote:Fake rice is on sale in china,made out of other food stuff like potatoes.

Bloody hell badboy. If one thing does not get us something else will. I am pleased that we have an allotment and greenhouse and grow our own fruit and veg, we freeze any suplus. Mind you with the weather this year things are not looking good. Looks like we will be back on all the chemical crops from the supermarket Fake food being sold 477442
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 18 Jun - 22:43

fuzeta wrote:
Badboy wrote:Fake rice is on sale in china,made out of other food stuff like potatoes.

Bloody hell badboy. If one thing does not get us something else will. I am pleased that we have an allotment and greenhouse and grow our own fruit and veg, we freeze any suplus. Mind you with the weather this year things are not looking good. Looks like we will be back on all the chemical crops from the supermarket Fake food being sold 477442
MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL GROW OUR OWN ON AN ALLOTMENT,MIGHT KNOW WHAT GOES INTO THE FOOD.

A LOT OF ALLOTMENT PLACES,I THINK HAVE BEEN SOLD OFF.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 18 Jun - 22:59

Badboy wrote:
fuzeta wrote:

MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL GROW OUR OWN ON AN ALLOTMENT,MIGHT KNOW WHAT GOES INTO THE FOOD.

A LOT OF ALLOTMENT PLACES,I THINK HAVE BEEN SOLD OFF.

This is true badboy, fortunately ours is still going at the moment. We pay £25 a year for it, an absolute bargain. We just got ours at the right time around eight/ten years ago. There are now huge queues to get an allotment. Our queue is at around 30 which is nothing compared to some. Thing is they are rarely given up unless an illness or death. So even at 30 people on the list they have a long time to wait!! We are very lucky.

It is very hard work but worth it. Fake food being sold Icon_flower
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 8 Feb - 16:24

CHECKS ON FOOD AND DRINK IN WEST YORKSHIRE BY TRADING STANDARDS REVEALS THAT AS MUCH AS 38% OF FOOD MIGHT BE FAKE,
BEEF MINCE WAS EITHER PORK OR POULTRY,
A HERBAL TEA FOUND TO BE GLUCOSE POWDER MIXED WITH A WITHDRAWN OBESITY DRUG
CUPCAKES HAD GLITTER MADE OF PLASTIC FILM
PRAWN ARE HALF WATER
TIN OF TUNA HAD 21% LESS PROTEIN THAN SAID ON PACKAGING
SAFFRON FOUND TO BE FLOWER WASTE
FRUIT JUICE HAS FLAME RETARDANT
LAMB MEAT  WASN'T LAMB MEAT,BEEF ETC INSTEAD
HAM IN PIZZAS NOT HAM
CHEESE WASN'T CHEESE
WHAT A SURPRISE

Last edited by Badboy on Sat 8 Feb - 16:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFO)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 8 Feb - 16:54

Badboy wrote:CHECKS ON FOOD AND DRINK IN WEST YORKSHIRE BY TRADING STANDARDS REVEALS THAT AS MUCH AS 38% OF FOOD MIGHT BE FAKE,
PRAWN ARE HALF WATER
HAM IN PIZZAS NOT HAM
CHEESE WASN'T CHEESE
WHAT A SURPRISE

Heard this report on Radio 4 this morning, Badboy. Apparently a lot of pizza places are using fake cheese and calling it mozzarella. The "cheese" is vegetable protein mixed with various other ingredients to give the colour and texture of the real stuff, but it's a lot cheaper!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 8 Feb - 17:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:CHECKS ON FOOD AND DRINK IN WEST YORKSHIRE BY TRADING STANDARDS REVEALS THAT AS MUCH AS 38% OF FOOD MIGHT BE FAKE,
PRAWN ARE HALF WATER
HAM IN PIZZAS NOT HAM
CHEESE WASN'T CHEESE
WHAT A SURPRISE

Heard this report on Radio 4 this morning, Badboy. Apparently a lot of pizza places are using fake cheese and calling it mozzarella. The "cheese" is vegetable protein mixed with various other ingredients to give the colour and texture of the real stuff, but it's a lot cheaper!
THIS IS WHAT I ALSO READ IN THE GUARDIAN,THE MIND BOGGLES AS TO WHAT NEXT THEY MIGHT FIND IN FOOD AND DRINK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 8 Feb - 17:57

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
PRAWN ARE HALF WATER
HAM IN PIZZAS NOT HAM
CHEESE WASN'T CHEESE
WHAT A SURPRISE

THIS IS WHAT I ALSO READ IN THE GUARDIAN,THE MIND BOGGLES AS TO WHAT NEXT THEY MIGHT FIND IN FOOD AND DRINK.

I read last week that there had been some kind of plastic in Subway's subs that's usually a component of trainer soles! It's been removed!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 8 Feb - 18:16

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
PRAWN ARE HALF WATER
HAM IN PIZZAS NOT HAM
CHEESE WASN'T CHEESE
WHAT A SURPRISE

I read last week that there had been some kind of plastic in Subway's subs that's usually a component of trainer soles! It's been removed!
COME AGAIN!
MAYBE I SHOULD DO SOME TESTING(NOT TASTING!)OF SOME OF THE STUFF I BUY,I WILL HAVE TO WORK HOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO THIS.
I WONDER IF SALES WILL BE HIT OF THE ABOVE ITEMS WILL BE HIT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 8 Feb - 21:51

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
PRAWN ARE HALF WATER
HAM IN PIZZAS NOT HAM
CHEESE WASN'T CHEESE
WHAT A SURPRISE

COME AGAIN!
MAYBE I SHOULD DO SOME TESTING(NOT TASTING!)OF SOME OF THE STUFF I BUY,I WILL HAVE TO WORK HOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO THIS.
I WONDER IF SALES WILL BE HIT OF THE ABOVE  ITEMS WILL BE HIT.

Subway will remove additive found in plastics from its bread after blogger’s online petition

A crusading blogger has compelled Subway to remove a chemical additive from its sandwich bread.
Vani Hari, who blogs under the handle "Food Babe," started an online petition Tuesday demanding the fast-food giant stop using azodicarbonamide in its bread after she discovered it is also used in yoga mats, shoe soles and synthetic leather.
In just 24 hours, Hari's petition, titled "Subway: Stop Using Dangerous Chemicals In Your Bread," garnered more than 50,000 signatures. The chain also received a firestorm of comments on its Facebook page.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/subway-remove-additive-found-plastics-bread-article-1.1604610#ixzz2slnIFjpP
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 8 Feb - 22:26

IT IS ALSO BEING SAID THAT PLASTIC IN MIROWAVEABLE MEALS COULD LEAK INTO FOOD.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 8 Feb - 22:31

Badboy wrote:IT IS ALSO BEING SAID THAT PLASTIC IN MIROWAVEABLE MEALS COULD LEAK INTO FOOD.

I've seen that Badboy, that there is an exchange of molecules between the plastic and the food.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 8 Feb - 22:58

I READ THAT IN CHINA THOSE SELLING FAKE/UNSAFE PRODUCTS CAN LOSE THEIR BUSINESSES AND CELEBRITIES WHO ENDORSE SUCH PRODUCTS CAN BE SUED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next