Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple scleroisis

Go down

Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple scleroisis Empty Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple scleroisis

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 10:09

Jack Osbourne with his sister Kelly
8:59am UK, Monday June 18, 2012

Reality television star Jack Osbourne, son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
The 26-year-old, whose fiancee Lisa Stelly gave birth to daughter Pearl in April, was diagnosed three weeks after her birth.

Multiple sclerosis, or MS, is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system and can affect muscle control, strength, sight, balance, thinking and feeling.

Multiple Sclerosis: Facts
:: Affects muscle control, strength, vision, balance, thinking and feeling.

:: There can also be visual problems, fatigue, acute or chronic pain, and problems with depression.

:: There is no known cure and treatments attempt to return normal body functions and prevent disability.

There is no known cure.

Osborne said he is speaking out to raise awareness of the illness, but added that it took him time to come to terms with the news.

"I'd just had a baby, work was going great… I kept thinking: 'Why now?'", Osbourne said in an interview with Hello magazine.

"I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."

Osbourne's mother, former X Factor judge Sharon, told the magazine: "I kept thinking, 'What did I do wrong, what did I eat or drink when I was pregnant?' I feel like it's somehow my fault."

Former Black Sabbath star Ozzy added: "If it was me, you'd think: Ozzy had a reputation and it caught up with him, but Jack is such a good guy."

Osbourne, the youngest of three children, shot to fame as the rebellious teenager alongside his sister Kelly in the MTV show The Osbournes in 2002, a fly-on-the-wall series following the family in their day-to-day lives.

The young star, who has been in rehab for drug abuse in the past, cleaned up his act and starred in his own show in 2005 - Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie - which saw him undertaking various extreme sports around the world.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple scleroisis Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple scleroisis Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down