Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was going on astrologically

5 posters

Go down

What was going on astrologically Empty What was going on astrologically

Post  Oldartform Mon 18 Jun - 10:55

OK - I know there are people who diss astrology. At one time I studied it, not so much now, but thought I`d check out what was going on around 1st May 2007 for GM and KM. Definitely shows that passions were running high at the beginning of the holiday :-

In the couple of days leading up to 2nd May, there was a full moon in Scorpio so all feelings of jealousy, resentment, paranoia etc. are doubly intensified.

KM aspects 1st May

Neptune square Moon – Imagination increased and can get the wrong idea about things and lose a sense of proportion about what is real. Can cause hurt to those who care for you because of deluded thinking. Self delusion.

Venus square Pluto – Passions running high, jealousy, possessiveness, fear of losing someone, romantic disappointment, unreciprocated feelings, power plays.

Saturn opposition Mercury – Misunderstood, conflict on an intellectual level, others not sympathetic to ones thinking, words coloured by negative thoughts.

GM aspects 1st May

Pluto square Moon – Intensity, acting on impulse, irrational behaviour, relationships intense and tangled, obsessive desires to uncover secrets, trickery, manipulation, feelings that someone is not as attached to you as you to them, clingy, jealous, suspicious, paranoia, revisiting of old stuff to do with attachments to home and women.

Mars opposition Pluto – Intense desires, sensitive to losing control, bullying, passions and sexual energy high.

Mars conjunct MC – need to be in charge and take the lead.

Mars square Mars – Buried anger surfaces, impatience, touchy, oversensitive.

Jupiter oppsition Mars – Inner restlessness, too many desires and not enough outlets, sexually more adventurous, accidents more likely, boasting, coming on too strong, rubbing people up the wrong way.

And all this was occurring BEFORE the supposed `abduction`.

But I must say also that RM also had very `interesting` aspects occurring as well and many astrologers have their suspicions about this individual.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
What was going on astrologically Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was going on astrologically Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

What was going on astrologically Empty Re: What was going on astrologically

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 12:36

Well Kate wrote in her Diary that Gerry wasn't very helpful and while they were in PDL she slept one night in the children's Bedroom after a row with
Gerry.

When I was a member of 3a's a Member called jdomino made predictions and was considered good, I just wonder if any of the members kept any of
them to see if they happened.

It will be my mate ann_chovey who might find something. What was going on astrologically 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
What was going on astrologically Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was going on astrologically Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jun - 12:50

Hi Panda and Oldartform, I'm sure he predicted it would take five years to solve the case?
So, iirc, this year should see some conclusions. (SY maybe?)
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 12:53

wjk wrote:Hi Panda and Oldartform, I'm sure he predicted it would take five years to solve the case?

Thanks wjk.......that would be a stupendous prediction if it DOES happen , or is that YOU wishful thinking. What was going on astrologically 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jun - 12:57

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Hi Panda and Oldartform, I'm sure he predicted it would take five years to solve the case?

Thanks wjk.......that would be a stupendous prediction if it DOES happen , or is that YOU wishful thinking. What was going on astrologically 294124
What was going on astrologically 782309 I'm sure he said it, I remember everyone saying, oh no, five years! What was going on astrologically 389741
I hope someone else can confirm What was going on astrologically 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 13:09

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

What was going on astrologically 782309 I'm sure he said it, I remember everyone saying, oh no, five years! What was going on astrologically 389741
I hope someone else can confirm What was going on astrologically 294124

Don't worry wjk, I'm sure one of the ex Members will be able to confirm, I was only a Member of 3a's for a few months before it closed but remember it as a very lively Forum . I havn't been to a fortune teller or Spiritualist for Years, can't ever remember any predictions coming true and readding the tea
leaves died when tea bags were introduced. What was going on astrologically 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 18 Jun - 13:53

I remember JDominio from the old 3As. He said quite a few things and I think I can remember him saying that in the fifth year something would "give". I cannot remember all what he said but the predictions had a ring of truth and sense in them. I thought that one of the members on here had said in the past that they were in touch with JD. Wonder if this person still posts here and if they could get JD to post.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Mon 18 Jun - 14:00

What was going on astrologically 307691 What was going on astrologically 307691 What was going on astrologically 944533
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 14:02

Or even find the prediction!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 18 Jun - 15:37

I`m no expert at astrological prediction, in fact its very difficult to foretell exactly what will transpire as it can be that the person effects an influence or it can be that the person is affected by outside influences. Yes, one can usually tell if a person is challenged or under stress or it could be that the person becomes more effective under challenge or stress so its difficult to tell. I went wrong once looking at one of my children`s aspects for a particularly dangerous school outing - I stupidly kept him home from school and took him on my own outing, whereupon he had a scarey happening anyway ! That taught me a lesson.

I have had a quick look at GM`s chart for future transits (his is the only one with a birthtime therefore more accurate) and to me it doesn`t look as if much is going on until around May 2013 when there is a lot of stress and challenge, and if his time is right, to his reputation. Don`t put too much credence by this as I`m no expert.

I would have expected to see stress during the proposed trial with GA - is that September? Maybe it will be postponed.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 15:50

Oldartform wrote:I`m no expert at astrological prediction, in fact its very difficult to foretell exactly what will transpire as it can be that the person effects an influence or it can be that the person is affected by outside influences. Yes, one can usually tell if a person is challenged or under stress or it could be that the person becomes more effective under challenge or stress so its difficult to tell. I went wrong once looking at one of my children`s aspects for a particularly dangerous school outing - I stupidly kept him home from school and took him on my own outing, whereupon he had a scarey happening anyway ! That taught me a lesson.

I have had a quick look at GM`s chart for future transits (his is the only one with a birthtime therefore more accurate) and to me it doesn`t look as if much is going on until around May 2013 when there is a lot of stress and challenge, and if his time is right, to his reputation. Don`t put too much credence by this as I`m no expert.

I would have expected to see stress during the proposed trial with GA - is that September? Maybe it will be postponed. What was going on astrologically 389741

Hi Oldartform,

May is of course the month Madeleine disappeared and possibly the SY review will have been investigated 2 years by then. If nothing is found in their
Report then the McCanns must know they cannot rely on donations or any more help from the Public. This may be the cause of their stress...please don't suggest the Trial might be postponed . What was going on astrologically 389741
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 18 Jun - 16:07

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:I`m no expert at astrological prediction, in fact its very difficult to foretell exactly what will transpire as it can be that the person effects an influence or it can be that the person is affected by outside influences. Yes, one can usually tell if a person is challenged or under stress or it could be that the person becomes more effective under challenge or stress so its difficult to tell. I went wrong once looking at one of my children`s aspects for a particularly dangerous school outing - I stupidly kept him home from school and took him on my own outing, whereupon he had a scarey happening anyway ! That taught me a lesson.

I would have expected to see stress during the proposed trial with GA - is that September? Maybe it will be postponed. What was going on astrologically 389741

Hi Oldartform,

May is of course the month Madeleine disappeared and possibly the SY review will have been investigated 2 years by then. If nothing is found in their
Report then the McCanns must know they cannot rely on donations or any more help from the Public. This may be the cause of their stress...please don't suggest the Trial might be postponed . What was going on astrologically 389741

Ha ha, sorry Panda, but I`ve come to expect all these delays. And, that we don`t always see justice done in a lifetime. But I`m pretty sure there`s a higher justice. One thing that does keep me optimistic is there seems to be a massive trend for the exposure of corruption in high places.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jun - 16:42

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform,

Ha ha, sorry Panda, but I`ve come to expect all these delays. And, that we don`t always see justice done in a lifetime. But I`m pretty sure there`s a higher justice. One thing that does keep me optimistic is there seems to be a massive trend for the exposure of corruption in high places.

I thought Gerry looked quite uncomfortable being questioned at the Leveson Inquiry . Kate looked out of it for once, but did interrupt a couple of times to let us know she was there. What was going on astrologically 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum