Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Maddie 'grave' thing

+7
jd16
gillyspot
princess_leia
Bobsy
dazedandconfused
tabs
Krisy22
11 posters

Go down

This Maddie 'grave' thing Empty This Maddie 'grave' thing

Post  tabs Sat 7 Jul - 22:27

Ok going off on a tangent here

how much do we know about the guy making the claims?

has he been on the radar before regarding the case as I see he is billed as someone 'obsessed' with the case

has anyone heard of him before? I mean most of us have been around for 5 years or so you would think he would have popped up somewhere

the point i'm making is thus

what if this has been 'engineered' by someone ( I don't know who) but someone connected to the review maybe to 'gauge' the reaction of the mccanns?

See if they immediately want it investigated or if they ignore it?

probably nothing just thinking out loud here

tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
This Maddie 'grave' thing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This Maddie 'grave' thing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

This Maddie 'grave' thing Empty Re: This Maddie 'grave' thing

Post  Krisy22 Sat 7 Jul - 22:34

I have been thinking on these lines myself. Sure there is more to it.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
This Maddie 'grave' thing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This Maddie 'grave' thing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 7 Jul - 22:37

tabs wrote:Ok going off on a tangent here

has he been on the radar before regarding the case as I see he is billed as someone 'obsessed' with the case

has anyone heard of him before? I mean most of us have been around for 5 years or so you would think he would have popped up somewhere

what if this has been 'engineered' by someone ( I don't know who) but someone connected to the review maybe to 'gauge' the reaction of the mccanns?

Hi Tabs. Good points. If he is so interested in the case you would have thought that he would have discussed the files with others on a forum. And what he has brought forward here is just so left field. Apart from the searches of the Murat villa way back in 2007 there hasn't been a hint of what he is claiming. So what did he base the first search on, what led him to believe that this villa's grounds had to be examined with his machine?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 22:42

Who's paying him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Sat 7 Jul - 22:43

I just find it very odd that no-one seems to have heard of him

if he was that 'obsessed' with the case he would be on someone's radar surely - between us we must have been members of all the Maddie sites over the years

has anyone heard of him before??????
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sat 7 Jul - 22:48

He may even be on here discussing the case.

Do we all use our real names? No we don't. Nuff said really.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 7 Jul - 22:49

I still think he's been wheeled out to be ridiculed, proved wrong and enforce the "no proof that Madeleine is dead" theory which would benefit the McCann camp.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 22:50

I am always suspicious when there's a big hoohaa getting us to "look over here". It makes me wonder what's happening "over there".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 7 Jul - 22:50

I've never heard of Stephen Birch, but two or three years ago, I'm sure there was another guy, who spent money digging an area, where he believed Madeleine was buried.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 7 Jul - 22:51

Most likely he is a loon but we could form a working party and take our spades over there and start digging.If the owners of the property are made aware of these claims i'm sure they'd oblige.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 22:52

I don't see anything more here than an independent deluded individual with no allegiance other than to the warped workings of his own mind.

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sat 7 Jul - 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 7 Jul - 22:53

Lioned wrote:Most likely he is a loon but we could form a working party and take our spades over there and start digging.If the owners of the property are made aware of these claims i'm sure they'd oblige.

You first Lioned - I've seen pictures of those dogs the Murats have.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 22:55

kathybelle wrote:I've never heard of Stephen Birch, but two or three years ago, I'm sure there was another guy, who spent money digging an area, where he believed Madeleine was buried.
You may well be thinking of Colin Shalke, who ended up dead in mysterious circumstances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 22:56

dazedandconfused wrote:
Lioned wrote:Most likely he is a loon but we could form a working party and take our spades over there and start digging.If the owners of the property are made aware of these claims i'm sure they'd oblige.

Good, and I hope they get to run about loose on the Murat's private property.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 7 Jul - 23:06

Iris wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:

Good, and I hope they get to run about loose on the Murat's private property.

On the evening of the 3rd May 2007 didn't Jenny Murat say that she had been out with the dog? Nothing wrong with that at all, take him/her for its last toilet break.
But these two dogs they have now are too big to take out on leads and would be classed as dangerous dogs in any case, so I presume they never leave the garden. The night shots of this chap and his machine didn't look very much to me like an area where two huge dogs live and sleep and eat and poo. So is the bit he went into not covered by the guard dogs, is it near the pool so for the dogs security they are not free there? Just thinking out loud as to where our dogs roam or not and why.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 7 Jul - 23:11

Iris wrote:
kathybelle wrote:I've never heard of Stephen Birch, but two or three years ago, I'm sure there was another guy, who spent money digging an area, where he believed Madeleine was buried.
You may well be thinking of Colin Shalke, who ended up dead in mysterious circumstances.

This Maddie 'grave' thing 306321 Iris

Thanks, I probably was thinking of Colin Shalke.

Here is an interesting article that is from the Joana Morais website

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/07/attorney-generals-office-and-expert.html?...
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Sat 7 Jul - 23:14

I think there is definitely more to this than meets the eye.

I listened to the interview posted in the other thread, imo this guy sounds genuine, and determined, but he could be a loon, who knows.......only time will tell I suppose.

Did the PJ dig up Murat's garden and driveway? I can't remember exactly what happened, just that his property was searched twice.

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sat 7 Jul - 23:19

Birch gave his "evidence" last month to Scotland Yard & PJ (i e June) & suddenly Horrocks analysis is regurgitated in UK press (has already been shared months ago) just before Birch's "search" is shared with the world. Do you not see the pattern? I do.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 7 Jul - 23:22

gillyspot wrote:Birch gave his "evidence" last month to Scotland Yard & PJ (i e June) & suddenly Horrocks analysis is regurgitated in UK press (has already been shared months ago) just before Birch's "search" is shared with the world. Do you not see the pattern? I do.

Do not trust Scotland Yard!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 7 Jul - 23:24

gillyspot wrote:Birch gave his "evidence" last month to Scotland Yard & PJ (i e June) & suddenly Horrocks analysis is regurgitated in UK press (has already been shared months ago) just before Birch's "search" is shared with the world. Do you not see the pattern? I do.

I do Gilly and I think it's time the review was brought to a rapid conclusion, the case taken off the shelf and the McCanns hauled back to Portugal. I'm sure they wouldn't get the same level of protection they had back in 2007, unless of course the reason they were protected in 2007, is still in existence.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 7 Jul - 23:33

tabs wrote:Ok going off on a tangent here

I may be a bit naive, but the man doesn`t sound or look like a loon to me. He seems to be a genuine businessman from the Linkedin profile below.

http://za.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

Well maybe if it is a set-up, this is just the sort of person you would choose. It says his goal is to build a triple nett property fund worth in excess of one billion rand (whatever that means).
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 8 Jul - 0:04

dazedandconfused wrote:

I thought Murat had moved out,or did he forget to take the dogs with him ? How did this bloke get in to 'radar ' the ground and get out without being torn to shreds.

If this guy is credible and he did actually get some pictures of 'ground disturbance' then you would have thought the cops would get over there a bit lively!
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 8 Jul - 0:15

tabs wrote:

I think you may be on to something with this. Especially considering the strange reaction of the PR oops, I mean Pro's in trying to justify all aspects of this. There is also some very strange 'explaining' going on, as If this was just nothing - why bother commenting on it at all?
By those that seek the truth it would be just thought of as another nutter and disregarded... yet its being made into a big thing.

If the Mccann's had any idea that this claim was going to happen,
they would be saying something or another so I don't think that it has come from them.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum