Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a reminder of kates deep distress and suffering after maddie vanished

+2
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a  reminder of kates  deep distress and suffering  after  maddie  vanished - Page 2 Empty Re: a reminder of kates deep distress and suffering after maddie vanished

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 13:54

Yes Iris but it stops at the very moment when they jumped from their seats beaming like Cheshire cats.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

a  reminder of kates  deep distress and suffering  after  maddie  vanished - Page 2 Empty Re: a reminder of kates deep distress and suffering after maddie vanished

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 13:55

susible wrote:
susible wrote:Here's the original

a  reminder of kates  deep distress and suffering  after  maddie  vanished - Page 2 Gerry_kate+-tshirt

OMG...just noticed...is that cuddlecat sticking out at the side of the t-shirt next to John McCann???

I just noticed the size of the shirt. Is it Auntie Phil's?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 13:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes Iris but it stops at the very moment when they jumped from their seats beaming like Cheshire cats.
There's a wee bit of it from 2:44 to 2:47.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Tue 10 Jul - 14:01

hahaha yes Iris, I think you could be right! I was just so appalled at their happy, smiling faces, I didn't really notice anything else about the pic...also I can't stand to look at either Kate or Gerry for any extended time, as it raises my blood pressure and I start ranting (whenever I read something about them, and I get annoyed, my daughter always comes through and says "Ok mum..what have the McCanns done now")
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
a  reminder of kates  deep distress and suffering  after  maddie  vanished - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a  reminder of kates  deep distress and suffering  after  maddie  vanished - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 14:03

Apologies Iris, yes I'm having a senior moment brought on by today's news! That is indeed the moment where they change from grief-stricken to high as a kite in record time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2