Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s

4 posters

Go down

Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Empty Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s

Post  Annabel Tue 17 Jul - 5:16

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4433191/Cops-took-my-girls-clothes-to-see-if-they-were-Maddies.html#ixzz20pWdV2lQ

Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s

EXCLUSIVE

TORTURE gang leader Steven Johnson had his daughter’s clothes seized by police — after fearing they could belong to missing Madeleine McCann.

The monster — caged for 25 years for the savage attack on James Ross — was quizzed by cops investigating the little girl’s disappearance following his arrest in Portugal.

And the 49-year-old thug told his mum Helen Taylor, 73, that officers had swooped on his toddler daughter’s clothes.

The dramatic details can now be revealed after Johnson was jailed for the sickening torture attack on abduction victim James, 28, from Wick, Caithness.

Helen, who calls her son John, said: “When they arrested John they said it was kidnap and threw in about the little girl as well.

“They went and took his baby Elizabeth’s clothes — she was 18 months old — and analysed them.

“They said it was because the James Ross case was kidnap, a similar crime.”

Violent Johnson revealed how police had quizzed him about Maddie, who disappeared in the Algarve aged three in 2007, in a letter he sent from prison.

In the badly-written note, he said: “If the police have any proof, it’s been falsified. I can’t prove my innocence without the help of the police and they won’t give me help to prove I didn’t do anything, they just want to convict us to make up for their incompetence in the Madeleine McCann case.

“The police told me they would charge me with her disappearance and make it stick.”

A court in Loule found the brute, of Radcliffe, Manchester, guilty of attempted murder, kidnap, GBH and drug trafficking.

Fellow gang member Callum McLeod, 45, from Stornoway, Lewis, was sentenced to 15 years, while Terence McGurk, 33, and William Quinn, 54, both from Coventry, got eight years. Ronald Lee Rose, 25, also from Coventry, was handed two-and-a-half years.

Victim James suffered a 13-day ordeal after being abducted at Faro airport in October 2010.

The dad-of-two finally managed to escape after his captors cut off his ear, two fingers and three toes.

Last night Johnson’s mum Helen revealed her son planned to write a book about his brutal crimes.

She added: “Maybe when I read it I’ll finally find out the details.”

Also here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-18826528

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Empty Re: Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s

Post  kitti Tue 17 Jul - 7:49

Yeah off course lol....I believe it.

I notice 'incompetence' was mentioned....if they had put in 'bungling' then I would off had to see who wrote this garbage .

This was drug related for god sake and he fled to Portugal ...if they had said America then you would off never heard about this case.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s Empty Re: Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jul - 11:27

Okay - so he kidnapped a MAN in 2010. Obviously it stands to reason. He also kidnapped Maddie in 2007 and although she was almost four, she was still dressed in 18 month's old baby dresses. Which he kept. Aye. Right. Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s 310216
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 17 Jul - 11:39

When is this epic farce going to end, and when are the gruesome twosome going to get their comeuppance! Cops took my girl’s clothes to see if they were Maddie’s 816281
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Jul - 17:50

I wonder why the Scum newspaper expects everyone to believe anything that they and a sadistic scum gang leader tell us?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down