Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts

+9
Panda
Loopdaloop
Chris
kathybelle
Wallflower
T4two
Oldartform
malena stool
Annabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts

Post  marxman Wed 29 Aug - 9:08

Could someone clarify if there was a NHS conference
going on in PDL in April/May 07?
I maybe wrong, but I think Textusa blogged regarding
such an event.
Apologies if this is untrue.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts

Post  kitti Wed 29 Aug - 10:10

There seems to be a lot off doctors there in the complex at the same time.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doctoring the Results/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 29 Aug - 17:52

Panda wrote:I think we will have to agree to differ on this one Loopdaloop.

To my mind if the Chief of Police makes public his concern about the money already spent on the review and asks the

Prime Minister how much more he is prepared to allocate, there is nothing found so far which would incriminate the

McCanns or persuade the Portugese to re-open the case.

The Portugese Prosecutor asked a Judge if there was enough evidence to go to Trial, the Judge replied "show me the body".

I agree totaly with you Panda, I too dislike Branson and everything he stands for, imo if he was so confident in the McCanns and Maddy was abducted, a couple of £Millon is small fry to him, or why dosen't he and other celebs who once stood up for the McCanns all pool their money, if they too feel that the McCanns are innocent.....Strange how we don't hear from any of them now regarding the two neglecting Doctors.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 Aug - 17:57

Branson makes my flesh crawl.

Sadly that's not reason enough to pore over his Business Lifetime seeking skellingtons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2