Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before They Were Famous...................

+5
chrissie
mara thon
Claudia79
xtina
kitti
9 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Empty Re: Before They Were Famous...................

Post  Lioned Mon 1 Oct - 17:02

chrissie wrote:Sorry! Haven't been online since Thursday! Lioned is correct again, Brad Pitt it is Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 294124

Thank you. I needed the clue to get me going but then you can see it in the eyes. Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Empty Re: Before They Were Famous...................

Post  chrissie Thu 4 Oct - 12:51

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Freddie_Mercury_200
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Oct - 12:52

I definitely know who this is but I'll let someone else get a look in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 4 Oct - 12:55

Ok thanks Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 4 Oct - 20:46

I think i know this as well Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Oct - 22:13

Perhaps for Cherry's benefit we should provide a clue! He was the leader of a famous pop group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 4 Oct - 22:38

Yes its about time cherry got one.I think even the Queen could get this one !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 6 Oct - 23:28

OK,we'll get back to that one later.Meantime what about this one.................

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 100x100_madonna
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Oct - 23:31

Come back Cherry, we miss you.

That last one Lioned, I'm not even sure if it's male or female!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 6 Oct - 23:47

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Come back Cherry, we miss you.

That last one Lioned, I'm not even sure if it's male or female!

She is female
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 7 Oct - 14:13

And she's a singer and dresses up a bit naughty.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Oct - 14:38

That doesn't narrow it down much! Presumably not Lady Gaga as there's been a picture of her before. I can only think of Madonna but I can't see any resemblance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 7 Oct - 18:36

Yes it is Maddona. Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 8 Oct - 22:43

Freddie Mercury Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 8 Oct - 22:52

who is this?

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Th_untitled-27
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 8 Oct - 22:53

cherry1 wrote:Freddie Mercury Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346

Well done (at last)...... Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 8 Oct - 22:53

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 294124 I was feeling lucky cos of Arsenal's win!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 8 Oct - 22:58

cherry1 wrote:who is this?

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 Th_untitled-27

Well its a girl and she looks a bit Irish but i may need a clue ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Oct - 22:59

Lovely hat! I've no idea who she is though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 8 Oct - 23:00

apples and pears

dog and bone

plates of meat

do I have to carry on
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 8 Oct - 23:14

Barbara Windsor ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 8 Oct - 23:15

Well done lioned Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 307691 Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 307691
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 8 Oct - 23:27

GET OUT MY PUB................... Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 9 Oct - 22:32

OK This is a good one....................

Before They Were Famous................... - Page 5 9k=
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Oct - 22:34

Way, way too obvious so I'll leave it for Cherry again!

Funny how some people hardly change from when they were children whereas others change beyond recognition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next