Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was MaddieMcCann stalked?

+8
Annabel
jinvta
maebee
Lioned
whatsupdoc
wjk
marxman
matthew
12 posters

Go down

Was MaddieMcCann stalked? Empty Was MaddieMcCann stalked?

Post  Annabel Tue 25 Sep - 7:22

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981657362

Was Maddie McCann Stalked?
September 23, 2012 12:35 PM EDT
1 person recommends this

Was Maddie McCann stalked from a stairwell balcony? A man by the name of Graham MacKenzie thinks so, and he feels that vital evidence was overlooked that could have been exactly what was needed to find the missing tot. MacKenzie recalls vacationing with his family the same time as the McCanns, and the night that Maddie vanished he helped look for her. He thinks the law enforcement in the beginning were incompetent, and it makes him angry.

Madeleine McCann vanished from her apartment in Portugal five years agoThe stairwell balcony he is referring to seemed to offer clear access to the McCann vacation rental. MacKenzie also found cigarette
butts up there that indicated someone was there for an extended period of time smoking. Who could it have been?

Does this add a new element to the disappearance of Maddie McCann or is it just another pointless detail in what is already a garbled mess of mixed details, so-called evidence and incompetent police work?

Madeleine McCann has been missing since 2007 and evidence has already indicated that she never made it from the Portugal alive, yet it seems that there isn't much longer an official investigation into what happened to her—just the PR campaign of the parents. The officials in Portugal need to analyze and publicly address the theory of someone watching the family from the stairwell balcony—at the very least to discredit it.

Crime analyst and profiler Chelsea Hoffman can be found on The Huffington Post, Chelsea Hoffman: Case to Case and many other outlets. Follow @TheRealChelseaH on Twitter or click here to contact Chelsea directly.

Statement Graham McKenzie

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t8263-statement-of-graham-mckenzie?highlight=statement+Graham+Mackenzie

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Was MaddieMcCann stalked? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was MaddieMcCann stalked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Was MaddieMcCann stalked? Empty Re: Was MaddieMcCann stalked?

Post  wjk Tue 25 Sep - 11:51

I thought Chelsea Hoffman didn't believe the 'abduction' story?
Have I got the wrong person? Was MaddieMcCann stalked? 847843
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Was MaddieMcCann stalked? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was MaddieMcCann stalked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 25 Sep - 12:04

wjk wrote:I thought Chelsea Hoffman didn't believe the 'abduction' story?

Same person wjk...she doesn't believe the story

Does this add a new element to the disappearance of Maddie McCann or is it just another pointless detail in what is already a garbled mess of mixed details, so-called evidence and incompetent police work?

The officials in Portugal need to analyze and publicly address the theory of someone watching the family from the stairwell balcony—at the very least to discredit it.
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 25 Sep - 13:53

Post delete

Last edited by marxman on Tue 25 Sep - 14:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete post)
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 25 Sep - 17:08

matthew wrote:

Same person wjk...she doesn't believe the story

The officials in Portugal need to analyze and publicly address the theory of someone watching the family from the stairwell balcony—at the very least to discredit it.
Ah, thanks matthew.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 25 Sep - 22:44

I've never even considered the idea of an observer on a balcony. I might have done if someone had photographed a person in the act.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 25 Sep - 23:03

Its that damn chain smoking peado again.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Wed 26 Sep - 0:05

So did I, wjk - http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/05/who-killed-madeleine-mccann.html

I'm sorry but the known evidence in this case simply points to the likelihood that they either killed their daughter or covered up a horrible accident that ended her life. Still, let's list off some of the reasons why I've come to my own idea that Kate McCann could be England's version of Casey Anthony
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Wed 26 Sep - 6:28

No she wasn't. If there was a stalker on the stairwell, the Paynes would have all passed him/her on their way to the bar at 8:55 and Oldfield would have seen him at his 9:00 check from outside Madeleine's window. No such stalker was mentioned by any of these people. This would be the only time that stalking could have occurred for it to be directly related to Jane's alleged sighting at 9:10.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 26 Sep - 7:15

What about the chain-smoking 14 year old?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 26 Sep - 10:36

http://www.anorak.co.uk/334636/madelein ... oker.html/
Madeleine McCann and the hunt for a Portuguese smoker

Madeleine McCann and the hunt for a Portuguese smokerTHE Daily Express has news of Madeleine McCann. Yes, We know.

MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

James Murray has more:

A KEY witness with potentially vital ­evidence about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has just been interviewed by a Scotland Yard detective on the cold case review team.

A key witness only has potentially vital evidence? What did the witness witness?

Recruitment company boss Graham MacKenzie thinks he knows the spot from which the McCanns’ holiday apartment could have been kept under surveillance.

Thinks he knows?

He identified a first-floor stairway balcony opposite the apartment to Portuguese police hours after Madeleine disappeared and even asked officers to pick up four ­cigarette butts that could have been left by someone watching the apartment.

Could.

Do we go on?

However, the officers let cleaners sweep away the butts, which could have held ­crucial samples of DNA from saliva.

Could.

Father of two Mr MacKenzie, 40, is quoted:

“I worry that the trail has gone cold after all this time. The stairwell was the perfect vantage point as it was opposite the McCanns’ apartment and, I believe, there was a clear view of the tapas bar where the group was eating, and the side entrance to the apartment…When I noticed the butts on the floor of the little balcony I became suspicious. Clearly someone had been there for some time smoking. I didn’t touch them but I spoke to Portuguese officers and asked them to take them for forensic analysis. No attempt was made to seal off the area and then I couldn’t believe it when the police let cleaners sweep them up. I was so angry at the time and I am still angry about it now. It was sheer police incompetence. Those butts could have provided the breakthrough in the case but I couldn’t get the police to listen to me. If the same situation happened abroad again I would sweep the butts up into a bag myself and insist they are kept for analysis.”

Should the police have swept up ever cigarette butt on the Ocean holiday complex? And then… Well, done what with them? DNA on cigarette butts has been used with success in criminal investigations. The trouble is, you need to measure the DNA against something, often a suspect or some evidence left at the crime scene. Was a cigarette butt found in Madeleine McCann’s apartment? No.

Madeleine McCann is missing. There are no suspects.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Sep - 11:04

No suspects?

Nonsense.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 26 Sep - 11:18

I've never read so much bullshit in my life.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 26 Sep - 11:18

I'm surprised the Mccann's haven't used the story of that 15 year old running off with her 30 year old teacher to Europe as evidence of 'child abduction'
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 26 Sep - 11:33

Why on earth would anyone stalk a small child, unless of course they had a very personal interest in the child? Anyone seriously wanting to abduct a small child could do so from many places, a playground, a beach, a crowded market or shop, it must be said there are very many opportunities. Madeleine was no different to thousands of other children her age, a small pretty child, but there are many others just as pretty or even prettier. In my opinion to "stalk" a child of that age would mean someone had a very personal interest and so far we haven't seen or heard anything that suggests that.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 26 Sep - 12:00

So we are now looking for a Portuguese chain smoker...

1m potential suspects to interview then......that's the next 20 years taken care off!!!

Last edited by kitti on Wed 26 Sep - 12:01; edited 1 time in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 26 Sep - 12:01

And there was we thinking they only had 195 leads ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 26 Sep - 15:35

PDL in early May is a ghost town, if some swarthy chainsmoking, stranger was hanging around then he would stand out like a sore thumb.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum